PDA

View Full Version : Gree - I have gems to spend, give something to spend them on

Berneburg
06-25-2013, 03:46 AM
Sitting on gems that I want to spend, but nothing worthwhile to spend them on. I spent a few on the first LTQ, but the XP "awards" kept me from going full bore. The random nature of Boss events make them not the best use of gems as well. I think many would agree with me. I certainly am not going to spend gems to speed up money building upgrades just to qualify for the unit rewards of Spend More Get More. How giving me something to use them on before the deadline tomorrow?

DrQ
06-25-2013, 06:08 AM
Thank you. I can't start a thread. Couldn't post this sentiment anywhere else or it would be considered hijacking..
I m in that same boat...

When is the next event starting...
Wouldn't it be easy for ppl who live in the real world , to plan out when exactly to come in and spend gems if they knew when the events start and end before hand.

I was contemplating to get gem units or a gem building...heck I even thought to just gamble it away on boss event , if no new quest starts by the end of tomorrow.

Gambit12
06-25-2013, 06:13 AM
I recommend to beat the boss all the way to 50 with gems use. And if you have some extra, try to buy some crates to get those reward. Good Luck..!

larrydavid
06-25-2013, 06:25 AM
With threads like this, I don't think Gree will ever change the way they screw players over.

Berneburg
06-25-2013, 07:57 AM
With threads like this, I don't think Gree will ever change the way they screw players over.

Not sure why you would say that. i am specifically telling Gree I won't spend my gems on the current product, but if they give me something I view as worthwhile I will. Gree created and marketed the Use More Get More offer but is not putting forth a compelling product to take them up on their offer. I am trying to avoid what I consider to be "screw over" quests for gem use (high XP, and Boss/Box events) for something more attractive.

DrQ
06-25-2013, 08:02 AM
Just burn 500 gems on that crate thingy n to 4 common and 2 uncommon units.. Oh well that is gambling. Need to spend another 600 gems.

Common gree start the next event.

Bluedood
06-25-2013, 08:05 AM
The three boxes is where is spent some gems during this event. If you look at the cost they charge for a single unit, you gain much more in the boxes for 250 gems. My last pull was the first time I got all commons, but overall they have been well worth it IMHO. The unleashed horror looks sweet as an added bonus(click the info button on the boxes to see what it pulls from)

larrydavid
06-25-2013, 10:06 AM
Not sure why you would say that. i am specifically telling Gree I won't spend my gems on the current product, but if they give me something I view as worthwhile I will. Gree created and marketed the Use More Get More offer but is not putting forth a compelling product to take them up on their offer. I am trying to avoid what I consider to be "screw over" quests for gem use (high XP, and Boss/Box events) for something more attractive.

Begging for something to spend money on isn't giving us much credibility on the 'we are not spending anymore if Gree keeps messing up' front.

Berneburg
06-25-2013, 02:50 PM
Begging for something to spend money on isn't giving us much credibility on the 'we are not spending anymore if Gree keeps messing up' front.

1. I didn't realize a simple request is considered begging. I'll have to reconsider my whole philosophy of asking questions when I want something clarified.
2. I have gems from a previous purchase, Gree already has my money, I just wants to use them when I can get an extra benefit. I will use them at some point why not get an bonus just for doing so?

Maybe if you forum "old timers" focused on constructive posts yourself, rather than denigrating other posters for theirs, the forum would be moving towards your desired end state.

jonny0284
06-25-2013, 03:05 PM
1. I didn't realize a simple request is considered begging. I'll have to reconsider my whole philosophy of asking questions when I want something clarified.
2. I have gems from a previous purchase, Gree already has my money, I just wants to use them when I can get an extra benefit. I will use them at some point why not get an bonus just for doing so?

Because you're asking for something to be different. There's already bonuses for spending (#) of Gems for a small time frame; three different units with 3 different bonuses? Isn't that what you really asked in point 2? Look they gave you what you want!

Maybe if you forum "old timers" focused on constructive posts yourself, rather than denigrating other posters for theirs, the forum would be moving towards your desired end state.

Won't happen. You, yourself are not posting anything of constructive nature. Let me repeat: You're asking for something that is already being given.

Let's look at the evidence: (follow along in your numerical point structure)

1. You have Gems. Extra/leftover/bonus whatever.
2. There is a special splash screen stating that there are BONUS units with special attributes for spending x# of Gems.
3. Click on said splash screen offer.
4. Gems go away.
5. You get bonus.

I will give you this, you're not begging for anything. But, I mean you want something more. Nothing is ever good enough sometimes for particular people.

jonny0284
06-25-2013, 03:07 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3753&d=1372051330

Berneburg
06-25-2013, 03:42 PM
Because you're asking for something to be different. There's already bonuses for spending (#) of Gems for a small time frame; three different units with 3 different bonuses? Isn't that what you really asked in point 2? Look they gave you what you want!

Won't happen. You, yourself are not posting anything of constructive nature. Let me repeat: You're asking for something that is already being given.

Let's look at the evidence: (follow along in your numerical point structure)

1. You have Gems. Extra/leftover/bonus whatever.
2. There is a special splash screen stating that there are BONUS units with special attributes for spending x# of Gems.
3. Click on said splash screen offer.
4. Gems go away.
5. You get bonus.

I will give you this, you're not begging for anything. But, I mean you want something more. Nothing is ever good enough sometimes for particular people.

Actually Johnny, what I am trying to do is satisfy the "splash screen" spending requirement you are telling me already meets my request. In this case you are wrong... It is not a click on the splash screen and buy the units. The offer is spend gems and at the end of the week you get rewarded the units. So, in order for me to spend my gems I need something that I value as worth my gems. At the moment I do not see that, so I am asking Gree for just that.

As a consumer do I not have that right? Isn't value what we are all asking for from Gree. What am I missing that I keep getting lambasted for my posts?

Shinazueli
06-25-2013, 06:34 PM
You are missing the fact that most of us are angry at the way they keep making horrid major rookie programming mistakes that keep f$$king us over. We'd like them to change that behavior and provide a reasonable price for real value. Which they will never do if people keep asking for new events.

So in light of that, Gree: please stop releasing new events until you can manage to release some that work properly.

Almost There
06-25-2013, 06:59 PM
Do we get penalized, suspended, or banned if these bugs and glitches work in our favor?

You are missing the fact that most of us are angry at the way they keep making horrid major rookie programming mistakes that keep f$$king us over. We'd like them to change that behavior and provide a reasonable price for real value. Which they will never do if people keep asking for new events.

So in light of that, Gree: please stop releasing new events until you can manage to release some that work properly.

Shinazueli
06-26-2013, 11:55 AM
Do we get penalized, suspended, or banned if these bugs and glitches work in our favor?

That's just selfish. Does it matter if its you or the next guy that gets screwed over by random chance?