PDA

View Full Version : didn't receive free gold

gunny22
06-24-2013, 10:26 PM
Hi guys,

Hope everybody did OK in the syn war.

What are the rules for those 200 gold gree gave away last week?
It appears everybody got them but me.
Hell even my 2 minis got it, but nothing for my main, and this one is far more used than the other 2 (rather hourly than daily).

Would creating a support ticket help?

Also wasn't there a sticky post on how to create a support ticket? Almost here for one year and never before felt the urge to create one, weird huh? ;)

TIA
Gunny

gunny22
07-10-2013, 03:17 PM
The ticket helped. I got my 200 gold from Gree. Thank you!

shivam
07-17-2013, 08:32 AM

Hey I didn't get that gold...was that for ios only or also for android..??

jmeijer
07-17-2013, 08:37 AM
You just weren't loyal enough.

hawkeye_9
07-17-2013, 08:38 AM

This seems like a quick turnaround for a support ticket...16 days? Perhaps things are improving in the support dept.

Grant B
07-17-2013, 12:19 PM
This seems like a quick turnaround for a support ticket...16 days? Perhaps things are improving in the support dept.

Prob not. I have two tickets pending for weeks. Twice I have had to reopen them due to the automated ticket close and message "if the problem is still there reply to this email"

In short gree(dy) support is terrible.

Watoosy
07-17-2013, 12:30 PM
I did not get the gold. So, I sent in first ticket to Gree asking for assistance. First response was from Jack Smith:

"Thank you for contacting GREE Support. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. I would like to inform you that we do not offer any 200 gold bars as a gift"

WTF? I guess he thought I actually meant actual gold bars. I replied and got following response from Luke Jennings:

"Thank you for replying. I would like to inform you that few of our customers has in-app purchase issue, hence their accounts were credited with 200 gold".

I responded by restating that I didn't buy gold. I was asking about the free "cyber" gold. I provided ticket number of someone from my syndicate who did not receive gold eiter and sent in ticket about the same time. And HIS representative, Ray replied "Thank you for contacting GREE Support. The gold should have automatically been added to your account. As we have verified that in this case, the credit was not initiated. I have credited you with 200 gold. Happy Gaming!"

Wow, what a great response!! I replied to GREE with his ticket number and I received a response from Shirley as follows:

Thank you for contacting GREE Support. I would like to inform you that the 200 gold went out to everyone upon log-in during that time. I am unable to credit you any more gold for this issue. We will keep you posting with our upcoming free gold offers through forum.

I just got Shirley's response today and responded that for consistency sakes, I should have received the gold after sending in the first ticket. And I asked for my concern to be elevated. I suspect this is all for nothing.

But if there is something that I have learned from this, Ray from GREE Support is the fairest of them all! I will keep you posted.

SmokeEater
07-17-2013, 07:32 PM

Yet I have created 5 tickets about none of my syndicate officers being able to see requesting players stats. 3 were closed by gree in 30days and 2 are still open with no response or fix.

Watoosy
07-18-2013, 04:25 AM
I did not get the gold. So, I sent in first ticket to Gree asking for assistance. First response was from Jack Smith:

"Thank you for contacting GREE Support. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. I would like to inform you that we do not offer any 200 gold bars as a gift"

WTF? I guess he thought I actually meant actual gold bars. I replied and got following response from Luke Jennings:

"Thank you for replying. I would like to inform you that few of our customers has in-app purchase issue, hence their accounts were credited with 200 gold".

I responded by restating that I didn't buy gold. I was asking about the free "cyber" gold. I provided ticket number of someone from my syndicate who did not receive gold eiter and sent in ticket about the same time. And HIS representative, Ray replied "Thank you for contacting GREE Support. The gold should have automatically been added to your account. As we have verified that in this case, the credit was not initiated. I have credited you with 200 gold. Happy Gaming!"

Wow, what a great response!! I replied to GREE with his ticket number and I received a response from Shirley as follows:

Thank you for contacting GREE Support. I would like to inform you that the 200 gold went out to everyone upon log-in during that time. I am unable to credit you any more gold for this issue. We will keep you posting with our upcoming free gold offers through forum.

I just got Shirley's response today and responded that for consistency sakes, I should have received the gold after sending in the first ticket. And I asked for my concern to be elevated. I suspect this is all for nothing.

But if there is something that I have learned from this, Ray from GREE Support is the fairest of them all! I will keep you posted.

UPDATE: I just received notice from GREE that they will credit me for the 200 gold I did not receive. Thank you Shirley!

mkdubbn
07-18-2013, 06:52 AM
I didn't get my gold!.
I even bought gold to level up.
WTF?

landocalrizi
07-18-2013, 07:00 AM
sorry to hear that. :(

celticsfan
07-18-2013, 07:01 AM
I just got my gold as well. They verified I did not receive it and then credited it to me. Took 7 days to get a response, which is about their average to my tickets.

mkdubbn
07-18-2013, 07:05 AM
I didn't get my gold!.
I even bought gold to level up.
WTF?

I sent a request.I will cut and past the reply or link.