PDA

View Full Version : Terrible Casualty Rates and Stats Loss

TYR_Rune
06-24-2013, 07:03 PM
Gree is messing up w/ the game again.. I observed a few disappointing things after the second FvF ended..

* Casualty rate is TERRIBLE! As if my casualty boosts (46%) and infirmary (20%) dont exist!
Everytime I attack I lose my money and valor units, theyre dropping like flies despite their "very low" casualty rates! This is sooooooooo BS!

* After receiving the FVF prize my stats suddenly dropped instead of gaining more!

I am really sick and pissed w/ u Gree! Fix your damn mess and revert the game's code back to its normal version! THANKS!!!

Gambit12
06-24-2013, 07:25 PM
Yup, mine too. My stats drop around 7k at least...

Pundit
06-24-2013, 07:26 PM
Couldn't agree more, im getting slaughtered and it's only valour units, brigand lightnings and occasionally other drop units. Getting tempted to sell everything, give the money to my faction, leave a 1 star review on iTunes then delete the app:mad:

Aero
06-24-2013, 07:42 PM
I have noticed that if you attack someone with a defense that is less than half of your attack, the casualties nearly disappear.

Not a great solution, but at least you can still fight without losing tons of units.

Chikin
06-24-2013, 07:48 PM
They wanted this to happen. Can't leave the game alone.
If the goal was to make people vent and HATE this game. Well than great job gree!!

Spend real money and in return u piss players (ahhh I mean people who payed u money)
No wonder people sell their bases and quit!!

So I just attack some one with HALF my stats. And we'll 3 units lost.
200k for 2 units and one i got from raids! Unbelievable .... Oh wait. It's gree
BELIEVABLE!!!

generalpain
06-24-2013, 08:28 PM
It is getting just plain silly. This latest bug seems malicious. Its geared to effect campers/raiders the most. Seems malicious to further encourage level up. All this on top of screwing up all the free gold offers too. Something funny is going on. A stockpile of gold wouldnt make up for the aggrivation this has caused.

Chikin
06-24-2013, 08:43 PM
At first I thought "oh look. Troops are being wiped out so we have to purchase more! Oh I see that I can not raid my way up!! Oh and now I do a raid on a slug and OHHH it wipes me out really bad!!!"

Ok i wish a admin would comment on this thread. That would shock me. (Unless its a blanket answer like normal)
But let's start by us saying it for them.

"Dear gree players. It has been brought to our attention and we are looking into it. Please stand my as we roll around in your cash and taking pictures of it to show we as a company are happy and well some day we might fix it. But until then, keep ur heads up and continue playing .... I mean PAYING"

Richard79
06-25-2013, 03:14 AM
Well seen as i cant make my own thred ill post it here! Thanks to gree and the customer support lmfao or lack of support this will be my first and last ever post! I am a free player and have been reading the forum for months and put up with gree's lack of responsability to therer customers (free or paying) you still have a responsability! Im an officer in my faction and for months have been asking you to fix my issues on the android platform ie i cant select poss recruits to see there stats b4 accepting there request yet everyone else in my faction can. Then there is the scratch card issue! Freezing every morning without fail! No reward for me for months! The boss events are less than useless freezing and booting no rewards. The stats issue how can i play a game if im BLIND would you drive your car in the dark with no lights on an unlit road? And today is the last straw. I wake up collect my cash, use my energy check in on faction forum see the stat issue check mine and yep im short too! Oh well i will do a bit of raiding, 25 raids later and ive lost 28 yes 28 count them 28 brigend lightenings 4 2000 valor tanks 9 attk drones 7 hardend marines 9mil in cash units! Gree you have made the game unplayable. I was lvl156 with 200k stats an iph of 900k and loved the game but that is it for me now the game is uninstalled!

Grizz875
06-25-2013, 03:18 AM
2 TRs lost on a single raid vs someone 100k below me. Awesome!

SPWD
06-25-2013, 03:33 AM
Useless,if your trying to pxss us off on this game so we go play the new one you've got to be kidding its never going to happen,sort this crap out,30 + freezes a day,not counting scratch cards and stealing my stamina and the money I'd raided with it .
As for te stats problem,I got up to 330k defence before we had the false boost update and then dropped 90k and I've built it back up but I'm seeing nearly 400k but when I attack someone it goes as low as 200 FFS why,you don't want people camping but you make it worse to attack people so people just don't do anything,well done you bunch of morons!

SPWD
06-25-2013, 03:42 AM
Also why when I sometimes check someone's stats before attacking especially when playing the fvf the stats say for instance 299k so I think ooooh some nice points,only to raid them and they have less than 100k and I get around a 100 points instead of 500 to 600,which is fantastic when I'm getting hit all the time because I give 600 points every fricking hit .
The worse thing is you can't opt out of the events like the ltqs so you just lose stats unless you attack.

Cj or sirious please sort this crap out before I quit and play a rival companies game and buy their gold as its probably 50% cheaper than you bunch of robbers!

ffp
06-25-2013, 04:03 AM
Also why when I sometimes check someone's stats before attacking especially when playing the fvf the stats say for instance 299k so I think ooooh some nice points,only to raid them and they have less than 100k and I get around a 100 points instead of 500 to 600,which is fantastic when I'm getting hit all the time because I give 600 points every fricking hit .
The worse thing is you can't opt out of the events like the ltqs so you just lose stats unless you attack.

Cj or sirious please sort this crap out before I quit and play a rival companies game and buy their gold as its probably 50% cheaper than you bunch of robbers!

Oh yeah seen that. Not only that, the attack numbers is nowhere near advertised and varies alot. On the same person. Maybe its because I'm Russian flag, and I had one too many vodkas...

bigman
06-25-2013, 04:33 AM
Gree is messing up w/ the game again.. I observed a few disappointing things after the second FvF ended..

* Casualty rate is TERRIBLE! As if my casualty boosts (46%) and infirmary (20%) dont exist!
Everytime I attack I lose my money and valor units, theyre dropping like flies despite their "very low" casualty rates! This is sooooooooo BS!

* After receiving the FVF prize my stats suddenly dropped instead of gaining more!

I am really sick and pissed w/ u Gree! Fix your damn mess and revert the game's code back to its normal version! THANKS!!!

Mine to ,, I lose lots of Units ,

lemonhaze
06-25-2013, 04:45 AM
2 TRs lost on a single raid vs someone 100k below me. Awesome! same here buddy i had 150 transport raiders and it took me well over 15 months to get those,now they have been reduced to 50 over a 2 week period..i could see loseing a few but i have very high death rate cash units like the demolition solider but didnt lose a 1 all was my loot units that has lower cas rate then these..my hospital is lvl 10 and i have -33% on cas rate in my profile along wit the 20% from hospital but it has did nothing to slow them down..i will be glad they are gone im done farming for fake stats leasson leanred..i will just keep on doing these ltq,boss and wd untill i end up wit all gold or ID units that i take to battle and wont lose stats then..thats what i get for counting these loots as real stats..they are only fake temp stats! i got raided 2 days ago and i lost 2TR,1 hunter seeker,1 orbital hammer, 1 groom groom trooper,1 MIv macadonion and 1 wavebreaker..im not sure how many times he raided my sef builds but i lost around 5k in stats that 1 raid he was doing for BP..lost a few armour busters as well to..just dont under stand how i can lose all my looot b4 i lose very high cas rate cash units.oh well not much longer now i will not have to worry about it bc im replaceing all these with ID units

Gnorax
06-25-2013, 05:45 AM
This makes fighting a waste of time... Why is it changed.... If i get under 100 cb points i lose nothing, 100-200 one unit dies 100% of the time and 200-300 two units dies, 300-400 three units dies 100%... Really what is the points to have -26% casuality rate if they are going to die at different tiers no mater what

Gnorax
06-25-2013, 05:48 AM
Really if you don't want ppl fighting and raiding than just take it out of the game, no point in having it if I'm going to lose units every time i hit some

Thief
06-25-2013, 07:31 AM
Well....Yea this is what i was use to in the game for the first 16 months....it was only the last 2-3 that i had VERY low casualties. I figured it was only a matter of time before it came back. Never discount the value of indestructibles....and as i've stated in the past i don't Loot farm for this reason.

Would rather loose a Cash troop that i can replace than an loot one i cant.

Chikin
06-25-2013, 07:52 AM
Well what's the point in raiding. Seems u raid a building once and gain 55k I'm cash. But u just loss 200k with that 1 hit with 3 lost units. What's the point on raiding. It's 1 step forward and 6 steps back.

Just enough to piss players off. But who cares. It is what gree is doing to make us hate this game.
It's working!

Chikin
06-25-2013, 08:23 AM
Your right! It must be whinning. Glad ur happy it's troop loses and considering real wars have major casualties is a great comment. Guess u have never been in a real war. Glad the guys I lost in 4 different deployments seems to be "just ok" with you! Glad I went and served in a real war to just "be ok!"

Glad this game and your comment about real wars sure shows you have no idea about the men who do real combat.

I'm glad your free! I will remember that the next time go to pay my respect to fellow soldiers grave sites which I do once a year. (Oh I'm whinning right! )

Thanks for the insult.

Web323
06-25-2013, 08:38 AM
Not only did my stats drop 20k after FvF event but every new unit I get from the LTQ makes my stats go even lower, not higher! What a huge waste of gold!?!?! I spend so much time,money, and effort on this game and all I get in return is screwed!!! Very disappointed :(

I noticed that too, I was 20k down on each and now closer to 25k down on each.

General Flame
06-25-2013, 08:40 AM
The view bonuses button on your profile disappears as well. I also noticed my stat drop after the FvF event. Wtf is going on GREE?

UPDATE: The button came back after restarting.

Zulfiqaar
06-25-2013, 09:08 AM
This is truly a tragedy...but at least i can stay 18x overvault now...2days ago i got attacked every 20-30 mins...havent got a single thing on my newsfeed all day today

sdmosch
06-25-2013, 09:10 AM
Same things are happening to me! Does Gree know how to fix anything?

big-dawg
06-25-2013, 09:57 AM
My attack and defense dropped too. Grrrrrrrreeeeeee

Thief
06-25-2013, 10:22 AM
This is truly a tragedy...but at least i can stay 18x overvault now...2days ago i got attacked every 20-30 mins...havent got a single thing on my newsfeed all day today

Whats your in game name, lvl, flag and ally count again? :D

leonababy386908821
06-25-2013, 11:34 AM
* Yes, Casualty rate is TERRIBLE! As if my casualty boosts (-14% Faction)+(-27% Individual) and infirmary (20%) dont exist! Everytime I attack I lose my money and valor units! This is not only affecting rival but also Sweep the Remnants.

* After receiving the FVF prize my stats suddenly dropped 7000 instead of gaining more!

* Every new unit I get from the LTQ makes my stats go even lower, not higher! It is the wrong moment being GENERAL to buy 100 Experimental Soldier.

* It is not only affecting me but the whole faction.

I spend so much time and effort on this game and all I get in return is screwed!!! Very disappointed. Please fix it immediately.

Richard79
06-25-2013, 12:19 PM
Not fixed 6 raids won and 18 units lost all valor!!!!!!!

Richard79
06-25-2013, 01:20 PM
I cant work out how to post pics but i just did 1 raid 161k for me 32k for rival i win and lost 2 valor units total 1200 valor

Richard79
06-25-2013, 01:44 PM
My losses will be zero as i will sell up and uninstall the game. That result makes the game unplayable as if android isnt unplayable enough as it is.

Agent Orange
06-25-2013, 02:47 PM
Yup as of the end of that last PvP event loss rates have suddenly gone up. Makes low to non gold players pretty much at the end of the line with this game.

War of Nations is more interesting to some degree but the big flaw with the game is rival pairing, unless that can get sorted out which I doubt is possible it means any new player is going to load the game. Get slaughtered after their immunity is up and leave. I'm starting to see a lot of wiped out bases now and the game isn't even on Android yet. Not even sure if it is now wide release.

But no if you think that Gree is going to continue their revenue stream with this new game the way it is it's going to be an epic failure.

Zulfiqaar
06-25-2013, 04:20 PM
Whats your in game name, lvl, flag and ally count again? :D

Ingame and forum name is the same..my vault was 3.5mil, just upgraded to 5
Im lvl 65..guess i wont run into you anytime soon & im glad!!

Striker SSU
06-25-2013, 11:48 PM
Guys!
1. Press Refresh at the bonuses list
2. Wait till the battery goes down
3. Start playing again.
This is how i fixed this problem