PDA

View Full Version : New casualty rates

Oceanz
06-24-2013, 03:50 PM
Ugh, not cool

Just went through my 50 stamina doing some PVP attacks...of 50 attacks I probably won 47 of them...but I was losing 2 or 3 units in each battle I won!

Granted they were mostly Border Commanders and Mini Subs and stuff, but I also lost a few Antiaircraft Cannons and Elite Water Cruisers. But losing 2 or 3 units in a battle you win? I was attacking some of the same people during the previous faction tournament and losing either 0 or 1 unit per battle won.

I'm not a fan of this tweak.

Golf4life
06-24-2013, 03:56 PM
oh no, this is back?

Chikin
06-24-2013, 03:59 PM
I lost more troops this last weekend with the pvp. Your not alone.

But then again. Once they see this thread. They could care less.
Why would they care. Just makes u spend more to maintain the levels we thought were good. And so u spend more time on the game. And want to boost stats so u spend more real money to get better numbers (units)
And do missions like the new missions today with indestructible units....

It's a give and take. Give money. And then take that for making them rich!!
That's how the units work.

Flying haggis
06-24-2013, 04:07 PM
Since doing the PvP I had major losses mainly elite water cruisers , hardened marines, field officers etc, but all I ever one was humves and satellite trucks all low units.... Work that one out

Zulfiqaar
06-24-2013, 04:18 PM
For me i had no valor unit losses, but lost almost everything else destructible..i started the ltq, first mission said scouts 0/?? And im like..
and then next one said ranger 0/?? And i just couldny understand what happened..i thought ny units were wiped!!
Same happened to every single cash unit i had (except the high end ones)
I guess ive had enough pvp for a while...

duk
06-24-2013, 04:22 PM
Lost an executive chinook, diamond bomber, over 15 transport raiders and countless armoured siege troopers, marines and attack drones not to memtion others

Thief
06-24-2013, 04:26 PM
If it makes you feel any better up until a few months that was my entire experience with the game. Now that it's back i'm definately loosing troops again...but i just roll with the punches on Casualty rates. Its the reason i'm not too concerned with building my army with high end destructible loot...

Col Mustard
06-24-2013, 04:30 PM
Same here, went through my stamina, all 50, lossed like 5 battles maybe, probablost 100 units! ALOT were elite water cruisers, i had over 675 lf them, now under 650

Oceanz
06-24-2013, 04:41 PM
typical battle

http://i.imgur.com/egP1Mfw.jpg

Thief
06-24-2013, 04:43 PM
Just so everyone knows you get better casualty rates raiding income buildings vs. attacking if you want to slow your attrition.

jchow69
06-24-2013, 04:46 PM
How do you even get the lead soldiers?

Thief
06-24-2013, 05:24 PM
Lol @Gun i'm guessing at your base? I know you have quite a few. I actually don't own any loot items except for 1 wavebreaker from the PVP LTQ that just refuses to die. (Thats the beauty of high casulty rates...you don't care when you loose something)

If you are looking where to farm them then i would suggest downloading the toolkit as it provides the best information.

I don't farm because of the XP...and because they die.

sbs2716g
06-24-2013, 08:37 PM
Just so everyone knows you get better casualty rates raiding income buildings vs. attacking if you want to slow your attrition.

Done raiding n casualties rates are high as well. They change the rival list n revert the code ( so jungle helicopter appear) n they bring back the same casualties rates.

lemonhaze
06-24-2013, 08:48 PM
I lost more troops this last weekend with the pvp. Your not alone.

But then again. Once they see this thread. They could care less.
Why would they care. Just makes u spend more to maintain the levels we thought were good. And so u spend more time on the game. And want to boost stats so u spend more real money to get better numbers (units)
And do missions like the new missions today with indestructible units....

It's a give and take. Give money. And then take that for making them rich!!
That's how the units work. same here..i have -33% cas red on my profile and lvl 10 hospital it dont work bc i lost all loot units these past 2 pvp..mostly TRs i lost more TR then i did BL and the funny thing is i have cash and valor units that i didnt lose a 1 of only the loots that are hard to get back..its set up like that i guess..but im done with farming tho im gonna get all ID/gold units and not have to worry about cas no more..i been at a stand still on stats now for the past 2 months bc of this cas thing get ID units and make some ground the pvp comes around and lose all the loots. the first FVF i lost 30k in stats all loots there to no cash or valor which i can replace easy had to be the ones that are hard to get..only loot i have yet to lose is the wavebreakers i got 25 of them..had them for at least 4 months now and not 1 gone..the TRs 0.90% cas drop faster then the BLs do now..im down to 75 TRs i had 150..so evertime i lose 1 them there goes 400.300 in stats bc of my flag and air hanger on 10..lost a few hunter seekers,1 groom troop,4 orbital hammers,1 diamonbomber,2mi v macadonion.i will be happy once they are all gone which they nearly are now..next fvf i suppose all them will be gone then i wont have to worry about it..jsut gotta keep replaceing them wit these ltq and fvf ID units and of course the top 50 and back ID units...took me 23 months to farm all these and lose them in less then 1 month lol..oh and i got 1 riptide runner have had it for 4 months to and its still here..so if u gonna farm anything make sure its the wavebreakers and riptide runners they are the strongest from dieing from my exp

bob_
06-24-2013, 08:48 PM
They never do things by half, It took less than 5 hits to see that the casualty rates had reverted back to where they had been for me when I started playing. Better than a unit lost per fight on average. How much will gold players be spending when free players leave?

When playing the game leaves you worse off than you started I don't think you will have to wait very long to find out.

a4194394
06-24-2013, 08:51 PM
the greedy tells u dont spend anymore on cash and wasted on loss units, buy gold units, never lost! that's their purpose.

Partini
06-24-2013, 08:52 PM
Gents. I, as well, used to lose hundres of super hornets and expert attack drones regardless of the defense of the rival I was attacking. Tis was when my top 2,000 attacking units even included snipers and such. Always, the valor unit would die before the cheap snipers.
It appeared as if the problem was fixed, but now, it is back. I lose an expert attack drone or super hornet on every single attack/raid. I had been maintaining a fleet of 500 each, but I am down 20% in just a few days. Attacking is just not acceptible anymore...

JohnnyR
06-24-2013, 08:56 PM
Banged a guy 12 times, lost 7 super hornets, among other high value units. Granted, I have 700 of these, but they didn't drop like this on the boss event, the reason I got em all. There really isn't a reasn for PVP at the moment for me. :-/

supadjp
06-24-2013, 09:01 PM
Casualty rates are quickly becoming obsolete anyways with all of the LTQ prizes, indestructible crate prizes and mini-prizes, boss prizes, faction vs faction prizes, scratch off prizes, and WD prizes (did I miss any?:). I've probably gotten around 120 invincible units since the last WD alone. I hope teams aren't investing in the casualty bonus!

lemonhaze
06-24-2013, 09:34 PM
Casualty rates are quickly becoming obsolete anyways with all of the LTQ prizes, indestructible crate prizes and mini-prizes, boss prizes, faction vs faction prizes, scratch off prizes, and WD prizes (did I miss any?:). I've probably gotten around 120 invincible units since the last WD alone. I hope teams aren't investing in the casualty bonus! yea our faction is not gonna waste the money on the casualty bonus which dont work..my infrimary is lvl 10 and with ID unit with 10% ,5% and 20% cas red it still didnt stop me from loseing loot items..i know that i have some cash units from way back when i use to buy them that have dbl the death rate then some of my loots but yet the loots die and cash and valor dont..makes no sense to me but im glad to get rid of them..i will soon hve my gold army and wont have to sweat it

lemonhaze
06-24-2013, 09:39 PM
How do you even get the lead soldiers? u get the lead solider on the syndicate compund boss..yung yo hung takes 29 hits at 662 energy..and each time u use 1 energit attack u gain 440 EXP so unless u are lvl 250 i would advise u to not farm them..actaully i advise anyone to not farm nothing bc i have went thur this and im still loseing stats bc of my dumb farming of loot itmes...like theif said i still have 25 wavebreakers and 1 riptide runner and they just refuse to die..had them for over 4 months now and not lost a 1

I am a cow
06-24-2013, 11:27 PM
u get the lead solider on the syndicate compund boss..yung yo hung takes 29 hits at 662 energy..and each time u use 1 energit attack u gain 440 EXP so unless u are lvl 250 i would advise u to not farm them..actaully i advise anyone to not farm nothing bc i have went thur this and im still loseing stats bc of my dumb farming of loot itmes...like theif said i still have 25 wavebreakers and 1 riptide runner and they just refuse to die..had them for over 4 months now and not lost a 1

must farm wavebreakers and riptide runners

lemonhaze
06-24-2013, 11:33 PM
must farm wavebreakers and riptide runners ya u get the wavebreaker at the pirate flotilla..thats only unit im farming from here on out they have a cas rate of 0.20% which is awesome its the lowest death rate of any loot on the maps