PDA

View Full Version : Vanishing money

Bubs
06-24-2013, 03:30 PM
Has anyone else experienced this...I collect from my building, then 5-10 secs later 10-15% disappears from total? And before you ask, no I'm not getting attacked, this happens EVERY time I collect.

lucky83
06-24-2013, 03:34 PM
Same thing happens to me since the latest update.

djl
06-24-2013, 03:56 PM
Has anyone else experienced this...I collect from my building, then 5-10 secs later 10-15% disappears from total? And before you ask, no I'm not getting attacked, this happens EVERY time I collect.

This was happening to me previously on iOS with income glitch -- income was approx 25% higher than should have been, but only some of it seemed to be actually making it to the bank. Some of it was being corrected by the server, seems like. But that's just my observation. (Btw -- didn't think I'd find a TPB fan here -- nice choice. Bubs is the best.)

Bubs
06-24-2013, 07:56 PM
This was happening to me previously on iOS with income glitch -- income was approx 25% higher than should have been, but only some of it seemed to be actually making it to the bank. Some of it was being corrected by the server, seems like. But that's just my observation. (Btw -- didn't think I'd find a TPB fan here -- nice choice. Bubs is the best.)

Hard call between him and Ricky lol