PDA

View Full Version : Unanswered tickets - one nearly 3 months old. somebody help me please??

danny fishcharge
06-24-2013, 02:23 PM
Hi,
Firstly I apologise for creating this thread, but I am at my wits end in trying to resolve (or even get a reply) to a ticket originally sent at beginning of April 2013 - relating to the very first guild war. I have sent a number of follow up emails, but have still not received anything other than a few automated replies. I also have 1 other outstanding ticket concerning the 50 free gold everyone else in my guild seemed to receive last week, but I am still waiting for. Please please please is there anyone out there who can help me?? one of the administrators/moderators?? i would rather take this to PM as I dont want to air all my dirty laundry in public. I am seriously pxxxed at the lack of customer support offered, we are not far away from my original ticket being 3 months old!! again sorry for creating a thread others will deem unnecessary, but i really do not know what to do anymore, i am banging my head against a brick wall.
Thank you in advance
Danny

Mr Painite
06-24-2013, 02:27 PM
Hi,
Firstly I apologise for creating this thread, but I am at my wits end in trying to resolve (or even get a reply) to a ticket originally sent at beginning of April 2013 - relating to the very first guild war. I have sent a number of follow up emails, but have still not received anything other than a few automated replies. I also have 1 other outstanding ticket concerning the 50 free gold everyone else in my guild seemed to receive last week, but I am still waiting for. Please please please is there anyone out there who can help me?? one of the administrators/moderators?? i would rather take this to PM as I dont want to air all my dirty laundry in public. I am seriously pxxxed at the lack of customer support offered, we are not far away from my original ticket being 3 months old!! again sorry for creating a thread others will deem unnecessary, but i really do not know what to do anymore, i am banging my head against a brick wall.
Thank you in advance
Danny

If it cost you gems in any way, then take it to itunes support. They'll resolve your issue on the same day usually.

danny fishcharge
06-24-2013, 02:41 PM
thanks for the reply Mt Painite. The oldest ticket relates to a certain extent gems being bought by myself and other members of guild. TBH what happened in the first war, was gree did not take into account the clocks going backwards in UK on the weekend of the very first guild war. So our timer was an hour out, meaning my guild (mostly uk based) missed out on the final hour of the war, gems were bought in order to hold our position, and gems were bought for the final hours war, only for the event to end an hour early than advertised to uk based players. My very first post on this forum was in relation to it, hence me being a member since April this year. I am getting nowhere with gree support, they did reply to one ticket i sent them regarding something else completely - which to be fair was a prompt reply. to their reply on the separate ticket, i replied and asked about my ticket from april, quoting various ticket numbers, to which i received a reply telling me it had been dealt with. Im sorry but that is a lie, a big fat lie in fact. they are happy to take my money and others in my guild and falsely advertise an end to an event, but are not prepared to acknowledge or compensate for it. did i say i wasnt going to air my dirty laundry.... oops!

danny fishcharge
06-24-2013, 03:04 PM
i omitted to say that as a result we missed out on a higher finish and reward because of this balls up. we were top 400 pretty much all war, but missed out (i think we finished 406ish) because the rest of the world knew the war was ending in 5mins where as we in uk thought it was ending in 1hr 5mins, completely messing up our schedule and plan of attack, and costing us that higher finish/reward. that is why i was and still am so pissed off because money was spent to hold that position - we were inside top 400 when we went to declare final war with (what we thought) 1hr 5mins left, when in reality there was 5mins left and we could not declare. ive just been reading other threads and can see CJ and Sirious are 2 of the main men on here, come on guys hit me back and help me out. Im not being a twat for the sake of things, gree/funzio have offended me with the inability to reply to any of my emails/tickets.

thanks for the reply Mt Painite. The oldest ticket relates to a certain extent gems being bought by myself and other members of guild. TBH what happened in the first war, was gree did not take into account the clocks going backwards in UK on the weekend of the very first guild war. So our timer was an hour out, meaning my guild (mostly uk based) missed out on the final hour of the war, gems were bought in order to hold our position, and gems were bought for the final hours war, only for the event to end an hour early than advertised to uk based players. My very first post on this forum was in relation to it, hence me being a member since April this year. I am getting nowhere with gree support, they did reply to one ticket i sent them regarding something else completely - which to be fair was a prompt reply. to their reply on the separate ticket, i replied and asked about my ticket from april, quoting various ticket numbers, to which i received a reply telling me it had been dealt with. Im sorry but that is a lie, a big fat lie in fact. they are happy to take my money and others in my guild and falsely advertise an end to an event, but are not prepared to acknowledge or compensate for it. did i say i wasnt going to air my dirty laundry.... oops!

danny fishcharge
06-27-2013, 10:06 AM
can anyone help???? Sirius?? please!!

Sirius
06-27-2013, 11:35 AM
Please try resubmitting a support request. I would also advise making sure that the response back to you hasn't been blocked by your spam filter/Junk folder etc.

Iron Maiden
06-27-2013, 12:24 PM
For the 50 free gems did you make sure to upgrade your app? I had the same issue and after upgrading I recieved them immediately.