PDA

View Full Version : The 200 Club

Mickeytah
06-24-2013, 01:25 PM
I just became a member of the level 200 club. I'm well ahead of schedule because of the extra XP that's been given out these past few days that caused me to shoot up.

I know this makes me a target, especially during Guild Wars, but I'm pretty well built for someone that has used gems only in key areas, so to quote the band Reckless Kelly, "All you looters best come heavy when knocking at my door."

Mr Painite
06-24-2013, 02:21 PM
ok

tencharacters

Mickeytah
06-24-2013, 03:28 PM
ok

tencharacters

Sorry. I forgot the forum is no longer for sharing achievements and milestones but only for complaining and posting witch-hunt threads.

War Eagle
06-24-2013, 03:40 PM
Well done, mick. Congrats!

Klassenr@hotmail.com
06-24-2013, 03:47 PM
Level 200 means you can see me, but i can't see you. :(

jonny0284
06-24-2013, 03:53 PM
Congratulations. I'm...

so...

proud.

Q-Ball
06-24-2013, 04:22 PM
Mice Mickeytah... Congratulations?

Bluedood
06-24-2013, 05:29 PM
Only 98 levels before I come knocking muhahah!

:) congrats

Shinazueli
06-24-2013, 05:44 PM
Look at it this way. Now they can't screw you on xp any more.

Skyraiders
06-24-2013, 05:49 PM

LMAO....now that was funny!!!!!congrats to on the accomplishment

Sgt Maj
06-24-2013, 07:33 PM
If you do not mind me asking, what are your stats? What are the normal stats of people at that level?

Shinazueli
06-24-2013, 07:35 PM
If you do not mind me asking, what are your stats? What are the normal stats of people at that level?

Define 'normal'.

Gambit12
06-24-2013, 08:05 PM

2.5 million A/D. If you win all LTQ, Boss, Collect 10, & Leaderboard event prizes. Close to 3 million + those crates & spend gems & win units at a certain date...

Mickeytah
06-25-2013, 11:30 PM
Level 200 means you can see me, but i can't see you. :(

Just the way I like it. Better collect on your buildings. I like to raze, pillage, and steal. It's the Viking in me.

Congratulations. I'm...

so...

proud.

I will take that as a compliment.

Mice Mickeytah... Congratulations?

Haha Thanks?

Only 98 levels before I come knocking muhahah!

:) congrats

I'll leave a candle burning for you in the window sill and my Dragon Order Princess to greet you at the door and help with your valuables.

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u656/fnelson0/8d02674d-21ee-4dbc-94ea-6b711f1e814b_zpsf1f253be.jpg (http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/fnelson0/media/8d02674d-21ee-4dbc-94ea-6b711f1e814b_zpsf1f253be.jpg.html)

Nope. Just gold. haha

LMAO....now that was funny!!!!!congrats to on the accomplishment

Grazi.

My stats are about 1.5m/1.5m with a slight edge to defense due to the last LTQ. Based on the number of times I've gone to a rival's kingdom and was able to raid them compared to the times I had to back away slowly, I would say I've got some pretty good stats.

2.5 million A/D. If you win all LTQ, Boss, Collect 10, & Leaderboard event prizes. Close to 3 million + those crates & spend gems & win units at a certain date...

Yeah, no. That's not me. I've never beaten a boss 50 times, and I've only won the collect 10 event twice. One got me a unit that gives me 20% extra gold per raid (Templar Champion/Guardian) and the Valentine's Day one with the Cupid's bow. I was on the leaderboard a little over a year ago during my first ever box event and got a Sand Wyrm for being top 250.

Most of my stats came from building up my dragon/BBR army and getting nifty guild bonuses from the guild wars.

kruppe
06-25-2013, 11:35 PM
I just became a member of the level 200 club. I'm well ahead of schedule because of the extra XP that's been given out these past few days that caused me to shoot up.

I know this makes me a target, especially during Guild Wars, but I'm pretty well built for someone that has used gems only in key areas, so to quote the band Reckless Kelly, "All you looters best come heavy when knocking at my door."

Bravo mickeytah, been quite a journey I'm sure. Gree will no doubt introduce a new quest similar to MW where 250 will be the objective..

Mickeytah
06-25-2013, 11:41 PM
Bravo mickeytah, been quite a journey I'm sure. Gree will no doubt introduce a new quest similar to MW where 250 will be the objective..

Yeah, it was a long journey, but GREE really shoved me towards the finish line with the weird XP/Gold glitch this past weekend. I think my last twelve levels were faster than my first twelve levels.

I hope they come out with something that increases level as more people hit 200.

echus14
06-26-2013, 12:51 AM
Quick. Now master all the maps and get the skill points since XP is no longer an issue. And up the armor and weapons. Congrats (I think) :)

Sgt Maj
06-26-2013, 02:45 PM

Most people at lvl 200 have over 2.5mil in A/D? Wow. I am pretty far from that!

travelingsalesman
06-27-2013, 12:00 AM
catch up! grats Mickey!

Shinazueli
06-27-2013, 12:26 AM
Quick. Now master all the maps and get the skill points since XP is no longer an issue. And up the armor and weapons. Congrats (I think) :)

This is a mistruth. LTQ bosses having 25% more health is no joke, no amount of map skill points will cover that.

Proprioc3ption
06-27-2013, 01:02 AM
Congrats Mickey! Still not too sure who you are in-game so let me know so i don't come knocking with my new found clone of myself! ;)

Mickeytah
06-27-2013, 08:59 AM
Most people at lvl 200 have over 2.5mil in A/D? Wow. I am pretty far from that!

No. Read the rest of what Gambit wrote. Only people who have done all of that are at 2.5m.

catch up! grats Mickey!

I am! I can't be too far behind you!

This is a mistruth. LTQ bosses having 25% more health is no joke, no amount of map skill points will cover that.

Yeah, that is kind of crappy, especially the in the back half of the LTQs. That's why I try try to avoid the often used maps when going for skill points.

Congrats Mickey! Still not too sure who you are in-game so let me know so i don't come knocking with my new found clone of myself! ;)

haha I am Mickey. You can recognize my kingdom by the awesome graveyard I have built in the southeast corner of my kingdom where I lay my rivals down for a dirt nap.

Shinazueli
06-27-2013, 01:12 PM
No. Read the rest of what Gambit wrote. Only people who have done all of that are at 2.5m.

I am! I can't be too far behind you!

Yeah, that is kind of crappy, especially the in the back half of the LTQs. That's why I try try to avoid the often used maps when going for skill points.

haha I am Mickey. You can recognize my kingdom by the awesome graveyard I have built in the southeast corner of my kingdom where I lay my rivals down for a dirt nap.

Sadly, we can't see your graveyard.