PDA

View Full Version : Server Issues? Android

digisyn
06-24-2013, 01:12 PM
Anyone else getting a ,"Cannot connect to server. You must have access to the internet to use this application". Plus "Unknown Error" when I think it's actually going to start. I had this between 7:30am & 8am and now since 1pm est.I was only a couple hundred fights off of completing 11/14 in the combat event so I am not too happy right now. My IOS faction mates care not having this issue as they are happily banging away on the LTQ. And yes, I am using my phone on the internet to type & post this and all other web based operations are working except MW.

Cmdr_Vessery
06-24-2013, 01:26 PM
I am on an Android tablet and not having any issues like you have described. I am 10 levels in on the LTQ atm.

Good Luck,

-Vessery

duk
06-24-2013, 01:28 PM
Im usimg my android phone and no problems, lots of people in my faction using apple devices are experiencing the same problems

Hhr Military
06-24-2013, 02:07 PM
Hi there noticed this thread , theres more glitches then that on the android device
1 as u say can not connect to server
2 forced stop issue
3 attack and defence stats are wrong
4 loosing units to rivals that are well lower than urself
When ever I send a ticket its replied thank u for ur patience we are looking in to it , then two days later u get question air to fill out saying how do u rate our service , when they haven't even fixed the problem , do u ever get the feeling that gree use the androids users as guinni pigs before they unleash anything for the ios users

Jaebee
06-24-2013, 02:40 PM
Hi there noticed this thread , theres more glitches then that on the android device
1 as u say can not connect to server
2 forced stop issue
3 attack and defence stats are wrong
4 loosing units to rivals that are well lower than urself
When ever I send a ticket its replied thank u for ur patience we are looking in to it , then two days later u get question air to fill out saying how do u rate our service , when they haven't even fixed the problem , do u ever get the feeling that gree use the androids users as guinni pigs before they unleash anything for the ios users
Chairman!!

Don't worry Hhr, things are getting pretty (insert favorite expletive here) as well.
Current issues involving iOS (and maybe android too?):
- Quantum leap error (our faction still has one guy who's locked out of his account)
- Rocket crate rewards and leader-board issue. Many names not shown on LB during event, and just as suspected, awards not received post-event
- Lastly, this new stat drop after receiving the FvF tourney awards.

P.S. Notice I didn't even mention the dreaded "H" word. I guess with all these new issues to grab our attention, we no longer have to worry about "those guys"!