PDA

View Full Version : Tournament of Factions vs LTQ

Gambit12
06-24-2013, 12:21 PM
Which one do you like Tournament of Faction or LTQ prizes?

I prefer & choose the LTQ prizes cause of my vault of gold spent i can win more than a dozen of units while in the tournament top 100 only 4 okey units. Tournament of Faction(TF) prizes is NOT a good deal to invest your real money to win prizes or increase your stats...

Edit: tournament is fun but is too much for 5 units only...

SGT Rud
06-24-2013, 12:27 PM
I choose the LTQ, as I incur almost zero casulties. For the Tournament, I drop at least 5-10k worth of expert attack drones. It takes time to build them back up.

Thief
06-24-2013, 12:27 PM
What about the Boss Events?

PVP LTQs?

10 Crates?

Auction Events?

With that being said if im only given the 2 choices then LTQ.

Chairman Han
06-24-2013, 12:28 PM
If the LTQ remains as good as the last one, I will go for the LTQ. Some LTQ, like the one with the Devin unit as the grand prize, does not worth to do because of the huge energy cost and leveling.

KFH
06-24-2013, 12:40 PM
went with LTQ, hope they less de units and more att

riderrod
06-24-2013, 12:42 PM
The LTQ is better for raw attack and defence improvement and flexibility in playing. The tournament of faction events are like wd events only not advertised and less organized. But they are good at getting a little competition going both within your faction and outside your faction.

I like both, but if I had to choose I'd say LTQ. If I had to offer one event to get rid of its the crate events.

PoundDawg
06-24-2013, 01:08 PM
I don't like the fact that LLP's get the same prizes as level 200 players. this PvP was nice. campers and LLP's had a harder time. Great Job Gree!

shoe
06-24-2013, 01:16 PM
I voted LTQ as well. The return on investment is so much better in LTQ as you already pointed out, however they appear to be adding and increasing the rewards for the WD events. Those units need to keep getting better IMO.

Snowball
06-24-2013, 01:58 PM
I really enjoyed the Tournament ... It might have gave team prizes but it was nice to have the individual rewards!
actually see where you rank in the game and see your participation count and matter ... yes more units from other challenges, but aren't units just to make the player stronger to do better to show off in this type of opportunity ... my only complaint was so much going on at the same time ... think next one will be this weekend!?

Russ-navy
06-24-2013, 07:06 PM
I agree, tourney is good, for once shows you how active players are in the faction, by the points they score

oh_really!
06-24-2013, 07:23 PM
Voted for the LTQ but I do enjoy the tournament of factions. Actually would like to see the pvp event replace wd battles one day.

Xjarhead
06-24-2013, 07:24 PM
My thought is, any thing new keeps interest in the game that most of us complained it had gotten boring over time. However in Gree fashion...over done and over the top.....
Too much of a good thing.....
And IMO what I think is by non stop gaming and getting everyone hooked on WD Event......(cause we are hooked cause WE show up every event and raise the bar higher)....we lvl up faster which equals lower WD points which equals more um $$ to get those ever increasing points....