PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboard for Tournament of Factions Frozen?

IlliniFan1
06-24-2013, 11:23 AM
I noticed that on my leaderboard for the Tournament of Factions, my ranking or anyone else's rankings aren't changing. This worries me because I really need to know where I am ranking wise right now! I have already tried closing and opening the app and restarting my device.

lacrouch74
06-24-2013, 11:29 AM
Frozen for me too. I have completed over 300 attacks with no change is score.

Demo
06-24-2013, 11:32 AM
I am trying to figure this out as well. I was at rank 260, and getting ready to make my push for top 250 with an hour to go. Everything just stopped, and it isn't counting my points anymore. The clock is still counting down. I am going to be upset if Gree is going to cheat me out of the last hour, and the top 250 prize I know I was going to get. Just another example of Gree messing up?????

Flavious Flav
06-24-2013, 11:35 AM
Same here, just completed 50 attacks/raids. Should have added 25 to 30k but got nothing. Logged off and on multiple times with no change. I guess this is typical.

IlliniFan1
06-24-2013, 11:38 AM
I am close to top 2500 and wanted to see how many points I would need to get there. I might have even bought some gold to get there. Now, I don't know how many points I need, so I can't do anything!

Thief
06-24-2013, 11:38 AM
I am trying to figure this out as well. I was at rank 260, and getting ready to make my push for top 250 with an hour to go. Everything just stopped, and it isn't counting my points anymore. The clock is still counting down. I am going to be upset if Gree is going to cheat me out of the last hour, and the top 250 prize I know I was going to get. Just another example of Gree messing up?????

The leaderboard may be frozen but your points are still accumulating. The problem is how far away is 250 right now? How bad do you want the prize to keep pushing blindly? 22 mins until its over.

Flavious Flav
06-24-2013, 11:42 AM
Yes, I was 5 spots off the next tier when it froze. My faction was 2 spots from the next tier! Good time to use gold but I'm sure greed will have an excuse. Of course, we may never hear it.

fils
06-24-2013, 11:43 AM
I saw that too... Holding a safe margin for staying in top 2500 for hours and now I have no idea where my margin is... Awesome.... just awesome...

stuartb
06-24-2013, 11:56 AM
I just now noticed that it was frozen, so I don't know whether my push over the last two hours was worth the effort. More of the quality service I have come to expect from GREE. However, one thing that has really been hammered into my head is this: Do Not Spend Gold On These Untested Events.

Demo
06-24-2013, 12:00 PM
The leaderboard may be frozen but your points are still accumulating. The problem is how far away is 250 right now? How bad do you want the prize to keep pushing blindly? 22 mins until its over.

I stopped. Since nothing was showing up, I didn't see the point of continuing. If points were still be counted then why did Gree not show them??? This is on them. They shouldn't be allowed to make this type of gross negligence for paying customers. An explanation and refund are in order.

Thief
06-24-2013, 12:03 PM
I stopped. Since nothing was showing up, I didn't see the point of continuing. If points were still be counted then why did Gree not show them??? This is on them. They shouldn't be allowed to make this type of gross negligence for paying customers. An explanation and refund are in order.

I completely agree....but this issue has happened dozens of times in the past with no resolution/refund.

In the end i hope it all gets resolved for everyone now that the event has ended.

IlliniFan1
06-24-2013, 12:03 PM
No more gold for me.

SGT Rud
06-24-2013, 12:14 PM
I don't have the top 1000 prize, guess I didn't make it. Couldn't see the points for the last hour.

Demo
06-24-2013, 03:49 PM
I think there should be a response from one of the administrators and an explanation. Why did the event freeze up during the last hour, and what are you guys going to do about it???

death dealer THD
06-24-2013, 06:12 PM
GREE did this on purpose so you wouldn't know if you were safe or not in your prize level and thus spent more to protect your position. They did it last time to.

ProCision
06-24-2013, 06:28 PM

Since when have you known gree to give two 5hits about you/us?

JohnnyR
06-24-2013, 06:30 PM
GREE did this on purpose so you wouldn't know if you were safe or not in your prize level and thus spent more to protect your position. They did it last time to.

The very first leaderboard tourneys had this same issue as well, it's no surprise....

Russ-navy
06-24-2013, 06:46 PM
our faction fighting to stay in the top 250, have photo saying 243 with closing soon, no points were being added, then we get notification that we were 252, wondering what they are going to do? sent in trouble call, should get answer by next week

ohgreatitsryan
06-24-2013, 07:33 PM
I didn't get a splash screen, or a top 1000 prize. I should have been around 6-700, and don't know how I could have dropped that much. Anyone know the score for 1k individual?

Demo
06-25-2013, 09:33 AM
Still waiting on some response from admin on this topic. I will keep asking until a response is given.

Demo
06-25-2013, 05:17 PM
I am wondering if this is common for support to not respond??? Based on what I have read in the forum thus far I am guessing I ill not get a response???

Demo
06-26-2013, 05:07 AM
So let me get this straight, the admins ban people for speaking their mind and the truth, but yet they don't get fired for doing a poor job? I have asked for a response. I have done it politely, but nothing. Is it that difficult to respond, or is it they don't want to admit the gross negligence by the company they represent??

TheOracle
06-27-2013, 12:20 AM
Hey guys. Apologies for any confusion.

The leaderboards for these events will always freeze in the last hour. At the end of the hour, the total points will be counted up and be finalized. Keep on attacking because the points will still be accumulating. If you are at risk of losing your position at the start of the final hour, don't take it easy for the final hour.

sraghav42
06-27-2013, 12:26 AM
Hey guys. Apologies for any confusion.

The leaderboards for these events will always freeze in the last hour. At the end of the hour, the total points will be counted up and be finalized. Keep on attacking because the points will still be accumulating. If you are at risk of losing your position at the start of the final hour, don't take it easy for the final hour.

But why would it freeze????

Snipe
06-27-2013, 01:47 PM
Do Tournament results get posted somewhere? I can't seem to find.

- Snipe

Demo
06-27-2013, 05:45 PM
So how were we supposed to know that the game was still counting points when nothing was showing??? If you put $ into the coke machine and got no coke, you are saying to keep putting $ into the machine and hope eventually you get a coke??? Are you serious?? I want a refund for being misled. Where was this information posted to know this going in??? Oh, that's right, there wasn't. Just another perfect example of another Gree fail. Let me ask you this, since Gree didn't post this information going into the event, and I feel VERY cheated (loosing top 250 position), will one of you admin do the right thing and send me a message to help me get a refund for the $ that was wasted due to not making us aware of this last hour deal????