PDA

View Full Version : SAS (Silent Assassins) have a few spots

evj
06-24-2013, 07:24 AM
SAS (Silent Assassins) have some spots available after this war. We looking for loyal team players who want to have fun and get paid for their effort.

SAS are a great bunch of persons, both gals and guys, from all around the world and battle 24/7 in a well-organized environment.

We focus on have fun, gain IP, be a team mate, share gold spending and have a good time.

To you who still think we’re full of cheaters just because one person did make a post and presented a truth in his way.
Think twice! Thought about their agenda since SAS got 2nd, twice? Or their sources agenda?

Do you think we would get our prizes after the wars if we had even one cheater participating? I believe most Top25 teams once had a cheater as member, so did we, but not during the last wars. We kick those we find or get tips on faster than they can say sorry as soon as it’s checked.

SAS do double check of inventory and hoods to reveal cheaters to protect your prizes and our team. It’s difficult to reveal cheaters doing energy glitches, auto click software so on, but also here we have tools, even for free riders.

Our dedicated members need a few new team mates and we require:
1. Good stats for your level
2. IP commitment fitting a Top 10 team or higher
3. Dedication to the team
4. GroupMe chat

We can offer:
1. A well-organized team
2. Top 10 place or better
3. Awesome team friends

Please send me a PM if you're interested with your LEVEL, STATS, and IP please.

Welcome to SAS!

Hitman50
06-24-2013, 09:51 AM
When I joined sas it was the best decision I made in a long time. It truly feels like home
Message 911 or me and we'll get to you ASAP