PDA

View Full Version : Faction search

P4TR1C14N
06-24-2013, 06:37 AM
Hi,

Looking for a friendly, organized and active faction that focusses on having fun combined with some results.

Not looking for a faction with 50% inactives...

Me:
- GMT+1
- A/D = approx 150/250
- WD points : 30-50

Feel Free to leave a PM...

1GaDawg85
06-24-2013, 05:59 PM
Possibly have a home if you are interested

Harrison
06-24-2013, 08:11 PM
ATTACK Faction is recruiting for 6 players. We have been slowly getting rid of inactives and climbing the rankings. Your background would push us even further.

There are a lot of factions recruiting and after being in a couple different ones myself most have a lot of pressure to buy gold, contribute millions a day and forced to be on 24/7.

We are a low stress, low pressure and fun faction. We do ask for daily contribution of at least 2.5 mil and all the blocks you can contribute. Gold is not required however we do have a couple of players that use gold. Our leader is very involved along with our 4 officers total.

We placed in the 900's during last WAR and 400's during the recent Combat Zone. We are predicting to be in Top 750 on next WAR. Several players have been here since the beginning and with patience have grown together. Why not become part of a group (people from all over the world) that has fun and works together.

Our STATS:

Health Regen Time: -26%
Ground Attack: +5%
Infantry Attack: +10%
Infantry Defense: +30%
Ground Defense: +25%
Air Defense: +20%
Sea Defense: +15%
Building Defense: +30%
Building output: +10%
Guild Member Increase: +18

We are looking for people that have at least 500 Alliances, as close to 100K Defense as possible or individuals with that might be lower level however have a above average defense for the lower level.

Our faction invite # is: 486434525 - You can apply to faction and send me a message when you apply so that I can go review immediately.