PDA

View Full Version : Sirius/cj updAte question on transfer issue?

sls
06-23-2013, 09:23 PM
Any updates on whether we will ever be able to transfer on our own again?

belg
06-27-2013, 03:43 PM
Any updates on whether we will ever be able to transfer on our own again?

I asked Gree to transfer my game to a new device a couple days ago. Here is their response from last night:

S, Jun 25 13:52 (PDT):
Hello Belg,

Thank you for writing in about transferring your account. We recently changed the way transfers work in the game, in an effort to make it more simple for players.

If you still have your old device, please sync/back up your account to either iTunes or iCloud. Next, sync your new device with either iTunes or iCloud and restore data. When you open the game on your new device, you will be prompted to restore your data. Please click yes; you should now have your account restored to continue playing the game.

If you do not still have your old device, we will need as much of the following information as possible in order to restore it for you:

(Please note that we cannot transfer between iOS and Android)

-Your original and new device types

-Your old character's invite code (the 9-digit player ID associated with your game, which can be found under your profile)

-Your old character's exact name (case sensitive) and last known level

-Your last known login of your former character

-Any copies of gold/gem/cash purchases made through iTunes or Google Wallet (Note: receipt information is only for purchase verifications once we are able to finally locate your original game (in the event the original game data was lost). We are unable to locate a lost account based solely on in-app purchases.)

-The invite code of the new character showing up on your new device (should be around a level 1 when you first install the app)

Regards,

BadNews
06-27-2013, 06:22 PM
I don't like the new way, is it easier than old way?

What if I have two games on two devices share the same apple id?

Mystogan
06-28-2013, 06:21 PM
I asked Gree to transfer my game to a new device a couple days ago. Here is their response from last night:

S, Jun 25 13:52 (PDT):
Hello Belg,

Thank you for writing in about transferring your account. We recently changed the way transfers work in the game, in an effort to make it more simple for players.

If you still have your old device, please sync/back up your account to either iTunes or iCloud. Next, sync your new device with either iTunes or iCloud and restore data. When you open the game on your new device, you will be prompted to restore your data. Please click yes; you should now have your account restored to continue playing the game.

If you do not still have your old device, we will need as much of the following information as possible in order to restore it for you:

(Please note that we cannot transfer between iOS and Android)

-Your original and new device types

-Your old character's invite code (the 9-digit player ID associated with your game, which can be found under your profile)

-Your old character's exact name (case sensitive) and last known level

-Your last known login of your former character

-Any copies of gold/gem/cash purchases made through iTunes or Google Wallet (Note: receipt information is only for purchase verifications once we are able to finally locate your original game (in the event the original game data was lost). We are unable to locate a lost account based solely on in-app purchases.)

-The invite code of the new character showing up on your new device (should be around a level 1 when you first install the app)

Regards,

They also ask for your UDID as well !!!

sls
06-28-2013, 06:53 PM
I don't like the new way, is it easier than old way?

What if I have two games on two devices share the same apple id?

Or if I have 2 different iTunes accounts on 2 devices, but like to move the game back and forth on the devices.

Sirius
06-29-2013, 10:26 AM
For those that have contacted before, udid is still a way to find your account as the logs are still there. If you need to transfer due to multi devices, contact support.

~Sirius

Johan -
06-29-2013, 10:55 PM
Sirius,

Strange thing happened.

My wife has an Iphone and an new Ipad, 3 months ago she was playing the game on the Iphone, than we bought the new Ipad and we transferred her game to the Ipad. All went perfectly.

Now this weekend She thought let's start a new KA game on the old Iphone, we installed the game and started the game. when started suddenly her original game installed on the Ipad was transferred to the Iphone!!

No new game, but the game she was playing on her Ipad.

We didn't do any transfer or what so ever, how is this possible?? We tried immediately to transfer her original game back to the Ipad, but didn't work, the Iphone says, all set, log in to the new device with your Funzio account, the Ipad says, no old device associated with the Funzio account??????

Any advise?? We bought this weekend also 6000 gems as there was the 40% discount!!
What can we do to have this fixed ASAP?
Why is the in game transfer not working anymore??

To which email account must we send a ticket?

So you need:

ID: number game account
Game player name
Funzio ID + email address
Itunes gem purchase bill

New device ID number game account
Game player name

Do you also need both UDID numbers?

Thanks!

Dirt road Joe
06-29-2013, 11:02 PM
Sirius,

Strange thing happened.

My wife has an Iphone and an new Ipad, 3 months ago she was playing the game on the Iphone, than we bought the new Ipad and we transferred her game to the Ipad. All went perfectly.

Now this weekend She thought let's start a new KA game on the old Iphone, we installed the game and started the game. when started suddenly her original game installed on the Ipad was transferred to the Iphone!!

No new game, but the game she was playing on her Ipad.

We didn't do any transfer or what so ever, how is this possible?? We tried immediately to transfer her original game back to the Ipad, but didn't work, the Iphone says, all set, log in to the new device with your Funzio account, the Ipad says, no old device associated with the Funzio account??????

Any advise?? We bought this weekend also 6000 gems as there was the 40% discount!!
What can we do to have this fixed ASAP?
Why is the in game transfer not working anymore??

To which email account must we send a ticket?

So you need:

ID: number game account
Game player name
Funzio ID + email address
Itunes gem purchase bill

New device ID number game account
Game player name

Do you also need both UDID numbers?

Thanks!

I transferred my game a few weeks ago.
When sending a ticket to gree through the game, you will notice that when writing the email, that there is a lot of info added at the end of your email. This info consists of your device, your id, your version and a bunch of other stuff... Well I took that information from both devices and compiled them into one email. I then sent them the ticket describing I wanted ie. the Ipad 2 account, transferred to the Iphone5 device. It took them about a week but they got around to it. This was the way I got mine executed.

Johan -
06-29-2013, 11:24 PM
I transferred my game a few weeks ago.
When sending a ticket to gree through the game, you will notice that when writing the email, that there is a lot of info added at the end of your email. This info consists of your device, your id, your version and a bunch of other stuff... Well I took that information from both devices and compiled them into one email. I then sent them the ticket describing I wanted ie. the Ipad 2 account, transferred to the Iphone5 device. It took them about a week but they got around to it. This was the way I got mine executed.

Thanks Dirt road Joe,

We will do the same today! my wife was really happy playing the game on the Ipad large screen, now she is forced to use her Iphone 4S.

Thankfull, she still can play the game and do the quests, would be very dissapointing if we bought the gems and couldn't use them for the LTQ & upcoming War...