PDA

View Full Version : Top 500 faction looking to merge with a Top 150 faction

NaRciS
06-23-2013, 11:16 AM
We are the faction - No Retreat No Surrender

We have grown over the last 4 months from a couple to many, I have seen this game change as well as my faction, like most others, we have constant problems with wrong units given, broken prizes, missing stats and money etc... but my team has risen above these problems and we have enjoyed working together probably more then playing the game!

We have in the last two WD events scored a million points and our best placing was been 384 in columbia.

We haven't spent a huge amount of gold in wd events but do have committed players from Europe, USA and Asia, some fighting 15 hours a day for the team when required.

We would like to merge with a top 150 team, moving some of my officers into roles in the A faction and we could have NRS as a training faction or resting area.

We have some good bonuses in place so its not all bad at NRS -

Health Regen 25%
Infantry Attack +10%
Infantry Defence +30%
Ground Defence +20%
Air Defence +15%
Sea Defence + 10%
Building Defence +20%
Building Output +5%
Guild +18

We had to drop a lot of players after the last WD and indeed just before for not being active, this has created problems with trying to find the right members to join us.

What we want...

We are a very friendly and active team, some say family :) we have 29 current members, My rules for NRS were simple donate what you can, you must look after your own player (STATS) first, MUST be active and No moaning at or with over members as well as watching your language on the forum due to our fantastic lady players, we have a strict No cheating or hacking rule!

So we would want to work with a faction with similar values, We would also like our name to be incorporated into the two new merged factions.

What we can offer...

Our top three members have attack stats of between 225,000 and 300,000 and our top 5 members have defence stats of between 210,000 and 360,000 with our current bonuses.

We have twelve members over 100k A and D - Then another 14 all over 50k with most in the 80's.

We understand the game and have a structure on how we operate, we keep a running list of our stats and have our own site http://nrs.wpengine.com

We have live chat built into the nrs site and our forum and also have private member areas.

My core team deserve better then what past players were willing to give in time and effort, many leaders have contacted me in the past to merge however I wanted to progress as just NRS, Gree have forced my hand with constant this has and will burn out our players, already we have lost core members selling up and leaving, I believe if we have a two factions there will be many benefits for both teams, we have commitment, great players, fantastic attitude, integrity, our own faction site, we just need a great partner now!

Please don't contact me if you are outside the top 200, committed or active.

Thanks for reading and PM me.

NaRciS
06-23-2013, 02:54 PM
No interest??

Jonah
06-23-2013, 03:52 PM
Top bonuses / top faction. *****australia*****
Australia. Top faction bonuses now recruiting!
Come home to AUSTRALIA!
AUSTRALIA FACTION LOOKING FOR 4 AWESOME teammates!
Join our top 99 faction! Only 4 spots available!
Top 99 faction Australia seeking active fun dependable players to join our team!
99 in Columbia
Top 200 in Madagascar
Looking to get back to the top!

Faction code:710637224

Casualty rate: -5%
Health Regen -26%
Ground Attack- 10%
Air Attack - +5%
Infantry Attack +20%
Sea Attack +5%
Infantry Defense +30%
Ground Defense +30%
Air Defense +30%
Sea Defense +25%
Building Defense +30%
Building Output +20%
Guild Increase +28

WE NEED LOW RANK / HIGH STATS (your stats will jump an average of 7,000 to 10,000 just by joining)
REQUIREMENTS
Stats 100,000+
Cash donations 1mill. Plus a day.
All and any concrete
30,000 or more wdp during wars
WE WANT ACTIVE PLAYERS WHO LIKE TO HAVE FUN AND PLAY TO WIN!

We have 7 spots currently for active fun players...but could make more room...we don't mind merging the name...just...how do you? Lol
Thanks for looking!
Take it easy!
J