PDA

View Full Version : google play refund

kikl
06-23-2013, 08:12 AM
after requesting a refund on google play has anyone ever been banned or screwed over by gree?
i accidentally used gold a month back and still havent recieved it from gree and im thinking about calling google to get a refund, im just afraid that theyll take away all the gold i have now from the previous purchases or ban me from the game

Anonymously Yours
06-23-2013, 08:27 AM
People have been banned for doing that.

People have not been banned for doing that.

The Gree's ToS discuss Gree's feeling on doing that. I suggest you read the ToS for yourself and draw yoru own conclusiuons.

Domino_brown
06-23-2013, 11:20 AM
People have been banned for doing that.

People have not been banned for doing that.

The Gree's ToS discuss Gree's feeling on doing that. I suggest you read the ToS for yourself and draw yoru own conclusiuons.

I often disagree with what you have to say , but I am always happy to read your posts!

Thank you for being awesome ;)

Charles of the PFJ
06-23-2013, 12:03 PM
There's a player I know, and the next day after a refund, turned on to find he was level 249, not 137 where he should've been. He was put back to the correct level after a week or so though.

ProCision
06-23-2013, 02:56 PM
im still playing

kikl
06-23-2013, 03:16 PM
you requested a refund?
all i want is my gold back

Anonymously Yours
06-23-2013, 07:10 PM
I often disagree with what you have to say , but I am always happy to read your posts!Thank you for being awesome ;)I'm not awesome. I'm just a shipping clerk making eight bucks an hour. I like being unknown.

Domino_brown
06-23-2013, 08:58 PM
I'm not awesome. I'm just a shipping clerk making eight bucks an hour. I like being unknown.

My apologies , I had you confused with a ghost.
You should know though, being great is simply a choice.
It is there if you ever get tiered of being unknown ;)

Anonymously Yours
06-24-2013, 07:16 AM
My apologies , I had you confused with a ghost.You should know though, being great is simply a choice.It is there if you ever get tiered of being unknown ;)Wow, I've only been known by the police for those three warrants. I cleared that up and paid my fines. The cops don't know me no more.

PlRATE JUSTlCE
06-24-2013, 08:01 PM
Wow, I've only been known by the police for those three warrants. I cleared that up and paid my fines. The cops don't know me no more.

I know who you are lol

Domino_brown
06-24-2013, 08:13 PM
Just us pie rats , happy to see that name again;)