PDA

View Full Version : Please help me!

Michael1989
06-23-2013, 07:29 AM
Long story but i hope you can make sence of it....

I play modern war on my girlfriends ipad, I am a medium gold user and she often hits the roof when she gets an e-mail saying shes paid for "gold" (She doesnt understand why i need it lol). So What i want to know is what i have to do and how i can do it so i can use my bank details. I have created a apple ID with all my details on it and i have signed out of her account on the ipad and logged in with mine, however when i go to by gold i get a pop up message saying that i wasnt one who installed the game - meaning my girlfriends ID did and that i have to download it again using mine.

My main concern is that i dont want to loose my game by deleting it from the ipad and downloading it again only to have to start from scratch.

Any help with this matter and i will be greatfull.

Many thanks.

ssking06
06-23-2013, 07:33 AM
have you try transferring the game to another device.

Thlinks
06-23-2013, 07:33 AM
Depending on what device you have, if it's another ios device, you can transfer to yours from hers...

Michael1989
06-23-2013, 07:51 AM
No i have android phone :-(

Chikin
06-23-2013, 08:00 AM
Set the payment info on that device to your bank and change the email to yours.
But know that when shoes are purchased from the iPad and charged to you. Well I will know how she feels.

Right?

Rowdydowdy
06-23-2013, 08:00 AM
If I remember correctly someone said delete and reinstall as the game goes by the device ID not the Apple ID.. I may be wrong but I saw it on here awhile back.

Agent Orange
06-23-2013, 08:07 AM
You seem to have reached a fork in the road....

Choice #1 keep playing and buying gold and find a new girlfriend.

Choice #2 buy a new iPad and transfer your game.

Michael1989
06-23-2013, 08:14 AM
lol some days its option 1 some days 2.

Think im just gonna have to soldier on and get an ear full lol..... Not looking forward the the next WD event, Not only will i be using her bank details, she's also polish.

Anonymously Yours
06-23-2013, 08:25 AM
lol some days its option 1 some days 2.

Think im just gonna have to soldier on and get an ear full lol..... Not looking forward the the next WD event, Not only will i be using her bank details, she's also polish.

Why not give her $500 in advance, and say you'll be buying some items?

I say $500, it could be $200, or whatever amount you plan to spend.

You can also buy Google Play Cards and input the number into the device.

Then you buy your gold, but Google charges against the Google Play cards before taking other payment types.

Brahmin
06-23-2013, 09:10 AM
Just use iTunes card instead, problem solved

Michael1989
06-23-2013, 09:11 AM
lol she wouldnt go for that,
Need to have my card linked to it somi can spend whatever with her knowing lol.
As im on her ipad all the time she claims shes gonna buy me one for my birthday in afew months so ill just deal with using hers for the time being then once ive got mine ill transfer my game then ill be all set. Thanks to everyone who responed.

Chikin
06-23-2013, 09:34 AM
Wait. Why would u spend money on gree. And not spend it on some thing real like your own iPad.
Just remember. Once she buys it for you (which my wife said she would buy me one 2 years ago and it never happened)
She has u by the bollocks!

Oh well. Such is life

KFH
06-23-2013, 11:55 AM
Just use iTunes card instead, problem solvedThis is the best advice to follow, the only hard part is getting rid of them before they start to stack up. get yourself a shredder..

Michael1989
06-23-2013, 12:05 PM
Cheers guys, Itunes card sounds the best.

Many thanks