PDA

View Full Version : Max hits

PITA4PRES
06-22-2013, 11:13 AM
I would really like a mod or admin to clarify the maximum number of hits a player can make and the frequency they can hit the same player. I have had the same ***** come back three times within an hour and is hitting me more than 12 times each time. Every ****ing time I have logged in in the past hour, this ***** comes back to hit me. I can only hit someone 12 times max, that is attack or raid, and I keep getting hit by people that are going well beyond that. I keep reporting this but of course support is a bunch of ****ing morons that never responds or is only capable of giving robo-responses. I could not PM Sirius because it wouldn't allow it. I tried to PM CJ but have gotten no response. This should be a fairly easy question to answer with little to no trouble that would resolve this issue rather quickly. GREE really needs to get their **** together. I know that at the very least I will probably get a warning if not banned, but if some ****ing ******* from GREE would take the time to give me clarification on this issue, I would not have to be like this.

JohnnyR
06-22-2013, 11:24 AM
Probably farming you for BPs. Any of these raids? They can raid you till the cows come home, no limit but the amount of buildings you have ready.

PITA4PRES
06-22-2013, 11:42 AM
Probably farming you for BPs. Any of these raids? They can raid you till the cows come home, no limit but the amount of buildings you have ready.

I am limited to 12 times even with raiding. I hit someone 12 times and I get the screen saying that the player is too beat up. That is what has me so pissed off. I have other people that go well beyond that, but I am not able to. There is no rhyme or reason to this game and the mods/admin never clarify anything.

SPWD
06-22-2013, 12:00 PM
If you raid first then hit the player it will probably say is to beat up to fight,that's why I always give em a little love tap first to see if they are over vaulted then if not raid them until the cows come home.

Dutchie
06-22-2013, 12:20 PM
Boo hoo... It is a war game. If you don't like getting pummelled, play a different game. If I ever find you, I will milk you good and proper too now!

ladyfizz27
06-22-2013, 12:28 PM
I am limited to 12 times even with raiding. I hit someone 12 times and I get the screen saying that the player is too beat up. That is what has me so pissed off. I have other people that go well beyond that, but I am not able to. There is no rhyme or reason to this game and the mods/admin never clarify anything.

Same for me, that's the norm now. As for raiding, you can go till you run out of stamina or your rival runs out of buildings to raid

PITA4PRES
06-22-2013, 01:49 PM
Boo hoo... It is a war game. If you don't like getting pummelled, play a different game. If I ever find you, I will milk you good and proper too now!

Dutchie,

My problem is that I am only limited to 12 hits no matter what I do, whether it's raiding or attacking or a combination of the two. I understand that I may get raided or attacked. I am not whining about what I am losing or anything or even about the fact that it happens. I also fully understand that there is no way to get through this game without that happening. I am not taking issue with getting raided or attacked per se, although it may sound like that. I don't care if I lose or what I lose as long as the person is playing fair. I know you have been on the forums for a long time, so I am willing to bet that you are more than aware that there have been a lot of complaints about hackers in the game. I had someone hit me at least 45 times at one time, unless someone hacked into my news feed and deleted stuff off so I wouldn't know they hit me. Yet I go to raid or attack someone and cannot get in more than 12 hits, so that makes me wonder if players are hacking the number of hits allowed. There are also a lot of bugs and glitches in the game, so I don't know if this falls into that category either that players are able to exploit. A great example was a 100% drop rate on a certain mission for Android users that players exploited and has since been fixed. As long as what is happening is legitimate, I will not complain about it. I just see a lot of disparity when it comes to this issue and would like clarification. If you've ever sent a ticket in, you know that support is virtually useless and the only answer ever provided seems to be an apology for the delay and to reply to the ticket if the problem still exists no matter what the issue was. I know other people have asked for clarification as well regarding the same issues I have. I simply want someone from admin/mod/dev to give a response regarding this issue. It is a simple question to answer, yet no one can be bothered to address it despite numerous requests from me and other players.

Dutchie
06-22-2013, 02:56 PM
Dutchie, My problem is that I am only limited to 12 hits no matter what I do, whether it's raiding or attacking or a combination of the two. I understand that I may get raided or attacked. I am not whining about what I am losing or anything or even about the fact that it happens. I also fully understand that there is no way to get through this game without that happening. I am not taking issue with getting raided or attacked per se, although it may sound like that. I don't care if I lose or what I lose as long as the person is playing fair. I know you have been on the forums for a long time, so I am willing to bet that you are more than aware that there have been a lot of complaints about hackers in the game. I had someone hit me at least 45 times at one time, unless someone hacked into my news feed and deleted stuff off so I wouldn't know they hit me. Yet I go to raid or attack someone and cannot get in more than 12 hits, so that makes me wonder if players are hacking the number of hits allowed. There are also a lot of bugs and glitches in the game, so I don't know if this falls into that category either that players are able to exploit. A great example was a 100% drop rate on a certain mission for Android users that players exploited and has since been fixed. As long as what is happening is legitimate, I will not complain about it. I just see a lot of disparity when it comes to this issue and would like clarification. If you've ever sent a ticket in, you know that support is virtually useless and the only answer ever provided seems to be an apology for the delay and to reply to the ticket if the problem still exists no matter what the issue was. I know other people have asked for clarification as well regarding the same issues I have. I simply want someone from admin/mod/dev to give a response regarding this issue. It is a simple question to answer, yet no one can be bothered to address it despite numerous requests from me and other players.I'm sorry for having a go at you. I totally understand your frustration and the recent move by GREED to inflate the health for boss 50 is the final straw for me. This game is not improving, it is getting worse as they change it so that they can rip you off even more. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you accept my apology.

PITA4PRES
06-22-2013, 03:25 PM
I'm sorry for having a go at you. I totally understand your frustration and the recent move by GREED to inflate the health for boss 50 is the final straw for me. This game is not improving, it is getting worse as they change it so that they can rip you off even more. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you accept my apology.

I understand how it came off based on my original post, and your apology is accepted. This ***** has come after me at least 3 more times since my original post and just came after me again. Every time I log in now this ***** is hitting me. I don't know why. I am not retaliating and cannot recall going after this person to be on their news feed.

Usual suspect
06-22-2013, 04:04 PM
I am also annoyed about the boss strength, it's just another way to bleed gold from players and its annoying and wrong

generalpain
06-22-2013, 04:12 PM
I understand how it came off based on my original post, and your apology is accepted. This ***** has come after me at least 3 more times since my original post and just came after me again. Every time I log in now this ***** is hitting me. I don't know why. I am not retaliating and cannot recall going after this person to be on their news feed.

This is just a guess, but a rooted android phone can easily manipulate code in the game and cause positive quirks that benefit the other guy at your expense. This isnt cheating or hacking, more taking advantage of piss poor game development. Android users have ups and downs wit certain aspects of the game, and this douche who has found you is taking advantage. They may be able to hit the back button on rival list if it refreshes or go stay on your base for an unlimited amount of time, making it easy to attack you over and over and over. I would fill up his news feed till it overwhealms him, send max characters on as many post as u can manage to make. Guys like him make playing miserable sometimes.

Dkaell
06-22-2013, 04:54 PM
Dutchie,

My problem is that I am only limited to 12 hits no matter what I do, whether it's raiding or attacking or a combination of the two. I understand that I may get raided or attacked. I am not whining about what I am losing or anything or even about the fact that it happens. I also fully understand that there is no way to get through this game without that happening. I am not taking issue with getting raided or attacked per se, although it may sound like that. I don't care if I lose or what I lose as long as the person is playing fair. I know you have been on the forums for a long time, so I am willing to bet that you are more than aware that there have been a lot of complaints about hackers in the game. I had someone hit me at least 45 times at one time, unless someone hacked into my news feed and deleted stuff off so I wouldn't know they hit me. Yet I go to raid or attack someone and cannot get in more than 12 hits, so that makes me wonder if players are hacking the number of hits allowed. There are also a lot of bugs and glitches in the game, so I don't know if this falls into that category either that players are able to exploit. A great example was a 100% drop rate on a certain mission for Android users that players exploited and has since been fixed. As long as what is happening is legitimate, I will not complain about it. I just see a lot of disparity when it comes to this issue and would like clarification. If you've ever sent a ticket in, you know that support is virtually useless and the only answer ever provided seems to be an apology for the delay and to reply to the ticket if the problem still exists no matter what the issue was. I know other people have asked for clarification as well regarding the same issues I have. I simply want someone from admin/mod/dev to give a response regarding this issue. It is a simple question to answer, yet no one can be bothered to address it despite numerous requests from me and other players.

Your beef isn't how many times you are getting hit it's that you can only hit opponents 12 times even when raiding. You should not be limited on raiding, only attacking. Focus you complaint to the real issue and use a little honey instead of vinegar and you should then get the same response from Gree....silence.

Dkaell
06-22-2013, 04:57 PM
I'm sorry for having a go at you. I totally understand your frustration and the recent move by GREED to inflate the health for boss 50 is the final straw for me. This game is not improving, it is getting worse as they change it so that they can rip you off even more. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you accept my apology.

A kinder, gentler Dutchie?

smart tiger
06-22-2013, 06:21 PM
This is just a guess, but a rooted android phone can easily manipulate code in the game and cause positive quirks that benefit the other guy at your expense. This isnt cheating or hacking, more taking advantage of piss poor game development. Android users have ups and downs wit certain aspects of the game, and this douche who has found you is taking advantage. They may be able to hit the back button on rival list if it refreshes or go stay on your base for an unlimited amount of time, making it easy to attack you over and over and over. I would fill up his news feed till it overwhealms him, send max characters on as many post as u can manage to make. Guys like him make playing miserable sometimes.

I had similar problem last war.. but not as bad.. there were 2 people who kept coming at me endlessly.. but not as bad as what u mentioned.. my faction mates suggested I spam his board with endless messages..
I didn't quite spam.. have u tried dropping a polite message to his board to stop? I find that very effective.. just tell him u feel like a cow who has been over-milked.. LOL.. kidding... but a friendly conversation should help.. it is just another person playing a game on the phone on the other side.. if he is too mean, then u can always resort to spamming..

I am a cow
06-22-2013, 06:24 PM

you wont milk me!

Anonymously Yours
06-22-2013, 08:31 PM
I understand how it came off based on my original post, and your apology is accepted. This ***** has come after me at least 3 more times since my original post and just came after me again. Every time I log in now this ***** is hitting me. I don't know why. I am not retaliating and cannot recall going after this person to be on their news feed. you give them good BP. You want them to stop, don't reset. They'll stop. Nothing to hit, no good BP.