PDA

View Full Version : My kindle is going camping

thundarr
06-22-2013, 08:08 AM
I have decided not to play my Kindle player anymore. I can't even beat the level 10 boss. I won't keep repeating whats missing etc. etc. I also won't sideload it, why bother. I am enjoying my IOS and Android players so much there is no reason to waste time on what is a hopeless situation. Every day that goes by it falls farther behind. For you other Kindle players out there enjoy. Plus its my wifes Kindle and she wants it back.

Roscoe782
06-22-2013, 08:25 AM
Good. Don't want to see another thread about how you ruined your kindle character, are not having fun with your kindle player, can't adapt to different situations given the product you are presented, how stubborn and whinny you are, and how it's amazons fault and, the new addition, of how it's not your device anyway. I wish u luck in your other characters. We don't need daily updates on your life with the kindle. Please refrain from annoying us anymore.

Anonymously Yours
06-22-2013, 08:35 AM
good. Don't want to see another thread about how you ruined your kindle character, are not having fun with your kindle player, can't adapt to different situations given the product you are presented, how stubborn and whinny you are, and how it's amazons fault and, the new addition, of how it's not your device anyway. I wish u luck in your other characters. We don't need daily updates on your life with the kindle. Please refrain from annoying us anymore.lol hahaha lmfao

thundarr
06-22-2013, 08:49 AM
Good. Don't want to see another thread about how you ruined your kindle character, are not having fun with your kindle player, can't adapt to different situations given the product you are presented, how stubborn and whinny you are, and how it's amazons fault and, the new addition, of how it's not your device anyway. I wish u luck in your other characters. We don't need daily updates on your life with the kindle. Please refrain from annoying us anymore.

I think the part I will miss the most are your posts. I think others will probably miss them more, after all they are pretty funny. Since it annoys you so much maybe will reconsider and start playing it again after all and post every day. Maybe I was being hasty.....

ppownage
06-22-2013, 08:58 AM
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=39190960
hahahahaha :)

fkamb
06-22-2013, 05:48 PM
I have decided not to play my Kindle player anymore. I can't even beat the level 10 boss. I won't keep repeating whats missing etc. etc. I also won't sideload it, why bother. I am enjoying my IOS and Android players so much there is no reason to waste time on what is a hopeless situation. Every day that goes by it falls farther behind. For you other Kindle players out there enjoy. Plus its my wifes Kindle and she wants it back.

And you thought your letter to whats his name would change everything. So sad