PDA

View Full Version : New android update

Long dong silver
06-22-2013, 02:06 AM
Got excited with another android update. Thought it might solve the current issues so updated, loaded up modern war and carried on with the boss event......well I tried to but ' unfortunately modern war has stopped working '

Same old same old lol

Cheers
Lee

Long dong silver
06-22-2013, 03:01 AM
CJ/Sirius , This new android update has totally made the boss event unplayable. I am on level 43 and when I go into the boss screen and press attack, it shuts down every single time.

Rather than keep churning out the ludicrous non stop events out, could you please try and fix the current issues with android gameplay and stats.

Cheers
Lee

Thlinks
06-22-2013, 05:48 AM
Not to mention the game is running slow.. A lot of lag when raiding base's..

ProCision
06-22-2013, 06:28 AM
I forced stopped, cleared cache and Uninstalled. Unfortunately I reinstalled and the game is running as good as one would expect a gree game to run. My stats are still a mess.

duk
06-23-2013, 06:23 AM
On galaxy s3, the game still seems to run as smooth as can be expected for an android running this game but my stats are showing about 60k over what they should be, any news on when this will be corrected again?

atretes1
06-23-2013, 07:40 AM
My stats are not right again compared to what a cash hit does the Boss. Of course that is the only thing I have to go by. Come to think about it my stats were not even right before but they were closer to being right than they are now. If that makes any since....LOL

Oh and the ever rising display glitch of the rivals stats that was fixed is broken again. Every time you close and open the stats screen the stats change.

Thlinks
06-23-2013, 07:48 AM
Okay now I can't get to rival bases wtf

duk
06-23-2013, 09:35 AM
Also the female avatars in the rivals list are out of sync, the hair, hat or helmet sits half way across there face, but thats the least of the many problems

killinsometime
06-24-2013, 12:39 PM
I just received the message "unfortunately, modern war has stopped". Everything working fine a few hours ago. Please help. Any ideas?

duk
06-24-2013, 12:43 PM
Just give it a bit of time, ive experienced it loads