PDA

View Full Version : What skills do you need in modern war as a player?

zwelgjenl
06-22-2013, 12:59 AM
Tell me :)

JohnnyR
06-22-2013, 01:21 AM
The ability to sneak time to read gobs of posts on the MW boards while waiting for stamina/energy/cash to generate. :)

Mainly, it's about budgetng. In every way, you have to figure out what to do with your resources and time. Every action costs you something.

MadFox
06-22-2013, 01:42 AM
You only need healthy fingers to tap continuously and if you want to play with the big guys you need a nice amount of real cash...
Skills are not needed...

Oh wait...if you are married you may go find yourself a lawyer because your wife may wants the divorce :)
So you may also need the skill to pick a good lawyer...

Anonymously Yours
06-22-2013, 02:38 AM
Skill? Perhaps back in the Old Timer War, but today you need to purchase bunches of itunes cards, skillfully type in iTunes card codes, or use Visa, Discover, Amex, or MC. In three words: fund and tap!!!!Once you get that indestructible army, you keep upgrading, by funding and tapping. Plus, you've got to be able to dedicate 110 or more hours weekly to carry your faction mates.

I ain't got no stomach for this chair borne warrior stuff. I'm just a $8.00/hour shipping & receiving clerk at a warehouse.

Fatherllama
06-22-2013, 02:39 AM
It's not a skill-based game in any way, so none. It is, however, a knowledge- and money-based game. You need quite a bit of both to be competitive. If you lack one, you'll need to make up for it with copious amounts of the other.

Philsbase
06-22-2013, 02:57 AM
Tell me :)

Deception...............

ps like the pic of denver

RedRoom
06-22-2013, 05:08 AM
The ability to sneak time to read gobs of posts on the MW boards while waiting for stamina/energy/cash to generate. :)

Mainly, it's about budgetng. In every way, you have to figure out what to do with your resources and time. Every action costs you something.

I would add Patience as well...

Thlinks
06-22-2013, 05:45 AM
Money and more money.. Or be a poor basted and do it the slow boring route and be in a mediocre faction..

zwelgjenl
06-22-2013, 07:29 AM
Thanks all for the replies!