PDA

View Full Version : A response to your concerns regarding cheaters and taking a step forward together

Sirius
06-21-2013, 06:11 PM
Greetings Everyone,

I'd like to start out by saying that we here at GREE have been taking a more proactive approach into listening to what you are all saying here on the forums (and the feedback that gets sent in to support) in regards to game play changes, technical issues, events and even more importantly, what you have been expressing regarding those that have chosen to violate the fair game play environment that everyone deserves. I will try my best to help address some of your concerns and feedback on this.

Some Concerns that have been noted

How are Guilds maxed out with 60 members?!

I know this one alone has been a very hot topic for everyone here for sure. Well to be honest, there are quite frankly many legit guilds that have invested greatly to reach this level. Now I'm not saying there isn't one floating out there that did indeed cheat to obtain this advantage. In regards to these, we rely on our cheat tools/systems to help detect these as it occurs. But that is not all we do, we go into guild listing an investigate guilds by hand and not only that, we take action on our your reports.

You might have seen recently that more often than not when you do report a player/guild for cheating, you get a response letting you know 1) The player has been banned and will no longer have access to the game, or 2) We appreciate the report but we are going to have to spend some more time investigating it. This is to make sure we don't just ban someone just because they have been reported.

Maxed Guild Bonuses

Like I've previously stated above, a fair amount of guilds have done this Legitimately and then there are those that have not. We are taking steps to ensure that this does not happen again be it from better tools to detect/prevent, to rolling back guilds that have taken advantage of this an also removing the members that made this possible. Please note that many are unaware of someone in their guild dumping in gold and when they see their members banned/removed, they do get surprised and most times in a negative way. We don't want to punish those that were innocent and just going about playing the game they enjoy. So we are being very careful in the way we handle this matter and how visible the effects are.

This does not mean don't report them to us just note that it is a very sensitive matter and we do not want to have everyone get upset when they do see actions taken.

Hackers be it energy, honor and everything else

This has been a thorn in the side of many and even more so to you all who have been playing events, building up your kingdoms or conquering with your guild mates.

We listen to reports, comment on the forums and emails sent to us. We have greatly improved how these guys are found, closed out the loop holes used to abuse the system and made sure to combat any type of 3rd party software that someone could use to cheat the system. This also means that folks are going to try even harder to get around the prevention methods/systems we have put in place. Let's face it, there are always going to be those that have no other purpose but to try their best to cheat and ruin the experience for others.

I would like to note that we are working on a few changes in regards to how you (our valued players) report any and all cheat reports to us.

1)Dedicated selection in our support system for specifically reporting players. Now this means our team will get straight to your report with out you having to send in a regular request.

2)Forum Admin dedicated here for players to contact to help report those breaking the rules by cheating. Please note this would only be for cheat reports but also does not mean you only report them there. You still need to send in a request.

3) More transparency on the actions we have taken on the user. This means we will let you know when we handle the report if we did indeed ban and remove the player or we need some more time to investigate.

I know this isn't everything that everyone wants answered at the moment, but in moving forward with better communicating with you and listening to what you have to say, we believe it is a step in the right direction.

Euchred
06-21-2013, 06:15 PM
Edit: I'll redact that, it doesn't really matter

Gambit12
06-21-2013, 06:30 PM
I just found someone in MW today but i wanna pm it to you Sirius. I can see that you don't have a pm option. Is there any chance i can pm this info to you?

Mr Painite
06-21-2013, 06:35 PM
Stopped reading when you said multiple times that there are legitimate guilds that have maxed out all bonuses. Not even worth arguing anymore.

Your biggest spenders, by far, are in two guilds that are each 58 members. Why is it not obvious to you, when it is obvious to all of us that don't have access to purchase records, that these 60 member guilds did not legitimately accumulate billions of gold more than FUN/RK?

Jeshu
06-21-2013, 07:16 PM
Stopped reading when you said multiple times that there are legitimate guilds that have maxed out all bonuses. Not even worth arguing anymore.

Your biggest spenders, by far, are in two guilds that are each 58 members. Why is it not obvious to you, when it is obvious to all of us that don't have access to purchase records, that these 60 member guilds did not legitimately accumulate billions of gold more than FUN/RK?

I agree, there is no way some of the 60 player guilds could have drop that amount of gold.

E-I
06-21-2013, 07:45 PM
Action # 3 is by far the biggest step. Nice to see Gree putting effort forth to be more transparent. Of course, Gree's recent bugs have arguably caused more inequality in the game than any hacker could, but I guess there are now plenty other threads devoted to that.

willb125
06-21-2013, 07:50 PM

+2. An utter joke to say there are legitimate 60 member guilds, never mind ones with max bonuses. If you truly believe this, Sirius, you are more a part of the problem than the solution.

Frankly, this smacks of a stall tactic. Once FUN, RK and a few others hit 60 members, the water will be muddied and you can fully ignore the problem.

E-I
06-21-2013, 07:54 PM
Why is it not obvious to you, when it is obvious to all of us that don't have access to purchase records, that these 60 member guilds did not legitimately accumulate billions of gold more than FUN/RK?

Maybe it is obvious, but Gree also benefits from gold hackers. Hacker guilds means level 10 walls, which means more gems that other guilds have to use in conquests.

Jeshu
06-21-2013, 08:10 PM
Maybe it is obvious, but Gree also benefits from gold hackers. Hacker guilds means level 10 walls, which means more gems that other guilds have to use in conquests.

True! Hacked gold vs real gems. Btw how difficult was to setup a SIEM and have correlating events? This could of easily been avoided...

goowokji
06-21-2013, 08:47 PM
What about the people we have reported in the past, do we get an update now?

King Ben
06-21-2013, 09:25 PM
Gree,

Thanks and I see this as a positive first step. On transparency, my suggestion remains, broadcast specific actions you have taken against specific players / guilds. This adds credibility to your claim that action is being taken. Having met your internal due diligence requirement, you must be certain that the punitive action taken is defensible and have no issue for such a broadcast. Do make it a regular broadcast be it monthly or other frequency.

PS: Assuming FUN is yet a 60 member guild, your statement that I understand as lending credence to the legitimacy of existing 60 bonus full guild, is not impossible, but highly improbable. To me, it is down for credibility ....

Kjctnorris
06-22-2013, 03:21 AM
+2. An utter joke to say there are legitimate 60 member guilds, never mind ones with max bonuses. If you truly believe this, Sirius, you are more a part of the problem than the solution.

Frankly, this smacks of a stall tactic. Once FUN, RK and a few others hit 60 members, the water will be muddied and you can fully ignore the problem.
+3, but not worth even trying to beat that drum anymore when people keep sticking their head in the sand.

Proprioc3ption
06-22-2013, 04:20 AM
REALLY? Are your investigators that blind :rolleyes: We've been observing guilds since they started and have watched some that still exist now go from 24 members to 60 in less than a week. FUN still does not have 60 members and we raid the pants off peeps in KA. The funny thing is...well its not really funny... we know these guilds used hacked gold because they told us so. So, I'll leave that with you to figure out.

How are Guilds maxed out with 60 members?!

I know this one alone has been a very hot topic for everyone here for sure. Well to be honest, there are quite frankly many legit guilds that have invested greatly to reach this level. Now I'm not saying there isn't one floating out there that did indeed cheat to obtain this advantage. In regards to these, we rely on our cheat tools/systems to help detect these as it occurs. But that is not all we do, we go into guild listing an investigate guilds by hand and not only that, we take action on our your reports.

You might have seen recently that more often than not when you do report a player/guild for cheating, you get a response letting you know 1) The player has been banned and will no longer have access to the game, or 2) We appreciate the report but we are going to have to spend some more time investigating it. This is to make sure we don't just ban someone just because they have been reported.

Maxed Guild Bonuses

Like I've previously stated above, a fair amount of guilds have done this Legitimately and then there are those that have not. We are taking steps to ensure that this does not happen again be it from better tools to detect/prevent, to rolling back guilds that have taken advantage of this an also removing the members that made this possible. Please note that many are unaware of someone in their guild dumping in gold and when they see their members banned/removed, they do get surprised and most times in a negative way. We don't want to punish those that were innocent and just going about playing the game they enjoy. So we are being very careful in the way we handle this matter and how visible the effects are.

This does not mean don't report them to us just note that it is a very sensitive matter and we do not want to have everyone get upset when they do see actions taken.

mighty mackenzie
06-22-2013, 06:29 AM
It's relief that you are at least responding about this important subject.

But please do some math and use some logic and honesty.

Lets pretend a guild has legitimately unlocked 60 members which seems unlikely if FUN still hasn't

but ALL BONUSES UNLOCKED is just not possible as of yet in this game, please don't take us for fools.

i understand not lowering the 60 member guilds because you dont want to piss off customers but there is no way any guild unlocked all those energy bonuses. Please do the math on how much that would cost in actual real money and you will see there is no guild that should have them all unlocked. You could just roll all those back and everyone would still be in their guilds. Legitimately have all bonuses, come on who are you trying to kid?? Please we at least need you being honest with us if you want us to believe you are really going to do anything about this.

The Good Doctor
06-22-2013, 07:17 AM
I'm sure there are some legit guilds who drop real $ to get all of the bonuses open. The ones I know of are:

Neurosurgeons United
Sheiks R' Us
Hedge fund managers Alliance
Band of Oil Barons
Bill Gates of Hell

Any others I'm missing?

Kjctnorris
06-22-2013, 07:51 AM
I'm sure there are some legit guilds who drop real $ to get all of the bonuses open. The ones I know of are:

Neurosurgeons United
Sheiks R' Us
Band of Oil Barons
Bill Gates of Hell

Any others I'm missing?
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you are joking, and I'm just not really getting it since none of those are in the top 1000 of Giant's Alley. Perhaps them not existing is the joke. If so, good one.

Edit: disregard... I think I see what you did there... It's Saturday, so I've shut the brain down.

Shinazueli
06-22-2013, 08:00 AM

Neurosurgeons United
Sheiks R' Us
Band of Oil Barons
Bill Gates of Hell

Any others I'm missing?

You forgot one:

We Work For Gree

Alexius
06-22-2013, 09:22 AM
Burn He Made Off
Goldmann Stacks
We Are Not H******, seriously
ID Thieves United [ITU]

Person
06-22-2013, 09:24 AM
You forgot one:

We Work For Gree

Nah that's probably not true. Employing people who try and find loops in your own security is natural, but those employees actually hindering paying customers isn't. If they do so anyways, find proof, sue them for millions of dollars for shady business practice and for emotional damage.

Alexius
06-22-2013, 09:29 AM
Gems R' Us

E-I
06-22-2013, 10:19 AM
The Brotherhood of Nigerian Scammers.

Kjctnorris
06-22-2013, 10:49 AM
Well this thread got unstickied quick.

Doh, no one bought it. Unsticky it!!!

jonny0284
06-22-2013, 11:42 AM
This is exactly the sort of stuff this forum is getting fed up with.

An answer, a politically correct public relations sorta-generic response to ease our concerns.

When in fact, it makes us question more with no more responses from those who issued it to us in the first place.

Please, GREE/Sirius/CJ... please stay on top of this and communicate with us. It doesn't have to be someone sitting here monotonously answering every post, but, effectively replying to what we are asking.

Please?

Almost There
06-22-2013, 11:53 AM
Agreed. Gree, why not share your thoughts on plans to deal with issues and have members contribute ideas also that you can consider to help in fixing the issues. Let players be more involved this way so that they continue to be loyal players. It's just ideas.

An answer, a politically correct public relations sorta-generic response to ease our concerns.

When in fact, it makes us question more with no more responses from those who issued it to us in the first place.

Please, GREE/Sirius/CJ... please stay on top of this and communicate with us. It doesn't have to be someone sitting here monotonously answering every post, but, effectively replying to what we are asking.

Please?

Shinazueli
06-22-2013, 01:07 PM

Please?

Which part? The bold faced lies or the pretty words with no action? Or was it the unsticky of a thread when the BS flag is thrown?

Let's say it all together now: There are no legitimate 60 member guilds. Just because you guys are inept at scripting and coding in general, and your QA department is laughing all the way to the bank, does not mean they aren't cheating. It just means you are bad at finding them.

And to head off another BS response, I (and the majority of the community) refuse to believe that those who are willing to drop 50 mountains on a battle weekend are being outspent to get those additional members.

Your heretofore lack of any response to these guilds blatantly implies a lack of the necessary intestinal fortitude to do the right thing.

Samskill
06-22-2013, 02:50 PM
2 words : Plausible deniability

Colony Colonel
06-22-2013, 03:23 PM
You guys moan for weeks that you hear of no action being taken and now that Sirius speaks in public you bite his head off... and you expect him to reply to you and speak publicly again? this community is ridiculous.

jonny0284
06-22-2013, 03:48 PM
You guys moan for weeks that you hear of no action being taken and now that Sirius speaks in public you bite his head off... and you expect him to reply to you and speak publicly again? this community is ridiculous.

Please quote my response and bold the parts where I bit his head off?

Or, better yet, please italicize the parts where I expected customer service and communication?

Kjctnorris
06-22-2013, 03:52 PM
I'm not speaking for anyone else, but I've never asked or, for that matter, moaned about hearing about action being taken. We've already heard this tired response. No one wants to hear anymore words. We want to see action, and as long as GREE continues to trot out parrots to cough up this ridiculous company speak, they'll continue to get this kind of response.

If you aren't insulted by the OP, you're either an employee for GREE, or.... I'll leave it at that, because all the other options I can think of are derogatory. So, I'll just assume you're insulted as well or an employee.

Sirius
06-22-2013, 04:00 PM
Okay Folks,

Let's try our best to be constructive in the responses to my posting and more so, to each other.

"Please, GREE/Sirius/CJ... please stay on top of this and communicate with us. It doesn't have to be someone sitting here monotonously answering every post, but, effectively replying to what we are asking."

I completely understand and everyone here deserves that level of communication by far. I'm going to read what everyone has posted thus far and then some, so that I can try to address as many responses/concerns as I can when posting.

As for the unsticky, moderation mistake.

~Sirus

Belcar
06-22-2013, 04:24 PM
Fully upgraded guilds.... Hmmm. Lets see ... 120 days ago or so guilds came out, I think.

With 60 members I think that's something like average 2.3 million gold donations, per person, every day (?) ignoring:
- The bell curve of initial growth to 60 members
- Buying ludicrously priced level 10 walls
- Being fully upgraded much earlier than this week (even 10 days earlier raises this to 2.75 average per person)

Hmm, I don't know what game they could be legitimately playing, but I'm pretty sure it's not the same one as me.

Alexius
06-22-2013, 04:28 PM
The Brotherhood of Nigerian Scammers.
Lol, love it.

Shinazueli
06-22-2013, 05:26 PM
Fully upgraded guilds.... Hmmm. Lets see ... 120 days ago or so guilds came out, I think.

With 60 members I think that's something like average 2.3 million gold donations, per person, every day (?) ignoring:
- The bell curve of initial growth to 60 members
- Buying ludicrously priced level 10 walls
- Being fully upgraded much earlier than this week (even 10 days earlier raises this to 2.75 average per person)

Hmm, I don't know what game they could be legitimately playing, but I'm pretty sure it's not the same one as me.

Clearly, they have a guild full of people buying a mountain of gold per day per person for four months. So $100 (no bonus program for gold) * 120 days * 60 people =There are no legitimate sixty member guilds. We aren't buying it. Fix it.

jonny0284
06-22-2013, 05:35 PM
So $100 (no bonus program for gold) * 120 days * 60 people =

You forgot that for at least a little bit of time (while they were psuedo-legitimate) there wasn't 60 people donating. So, a lot of forefathers in that Guild had donated a bit more to allow their accomplices a spot in the Guild.

Just saying.

Shinazueli
06-22-2013, 06:55 PM
You forgot that for at least a little bit of time (while they were psuedo-legitimate) there wasn't 60 people donating. So, a lot of forefathers in that Guild had donated a bit more to allow their accomplices a spot in the Guild.

Just saying.

I hadn't forgotten. Was just being conservative. That's a bare minimum number, it's realistically much higher. Like my font size was.

Ratma2001
06-23-2013, 02:17 AM
Well, what can I say, Thankyou for finally posting Sirius, appreciate the time and effort in writing the OP, yeas hackers and cheats WILL always be around but prevention is better than a cure!
I understand that Gree is serious about this and applaud there stance, now I won't go into the 60 member thing as I believe that there are only 2 but not at 60, legitimate , we do appreciate the openness of your steps to vilify what is being done, but trust that there will be some sort of "Exposure" to these persons/Guilds, whom have doctored their stats and guild , it should be in the form of publicizing in this open forum, and with that "Show" us that Gree is in deed on the case.

Some maybe skeptical of this and others don't care but at the end of the day there is a lot more who want it in black and white, a show of your intentions so to speak, put the cards on the table, we are all open to discussions and posts but we need the show how of your know how.
I appreciate the new H/C system with staff to do this superficial job , and would like to see as stated earlier a list of known persons that were Removed from the game, this will shine the light that Gree is Doong something.
Words can carry weight but to show members will Enforce this situation and ease the "Thorn" situation for most.
We don't need all the details as such but just a glimpse of what transpired...eg
User ID ...Permanent Ban Gold Hack
User ID.... permanent Ban Unit Hack
Guild ID.... Disbanded/Reduced Bonuses Cheat
I am not sure if Names would be appreciated but an ID would assist those that have sent tickets in and more so that Gree is serious(Transparency) , names would not be needed as this would only be derogatory towards them, not that I have an issue with that, but to keep it clean.
Thankyou for you input in this and trust we CAN move forward.

Fredcole
06-23-2013, 06:19 AM
Hmm

Good that you work on issues, but do you really think there are legit 60 guilds? We worked months to get 58 and 60 is sooo far away. And we miss lots of bonuses too. There is just no way in hell someone can have 60 yet when we dont. And the idea that someone bought it, is just BS. They dont spend enough on gems to be a top team, but buy gold for thousands of dollars in cash instead? And with the IPH i have seen the players in 60 guilds have we are talking about A LOT of mountains.

IMO all 60 guilds should be removed instant before the legit ones do reach 60(Us and RK first i guess).

Kjctnorris
06-23-2013, 06:27 AM
Hmm

Good that you work on issues, but do you really think there are legit 60 guilds? We worked months to get 58 and 60 is sooo far away. And we miss lots of bonuses too. There is just no way in hell someone can have 60 yet when we dont. And the idea that someone bought it, is just BS. They dont spend enough on gems to be a top team, but buy gold for thousands of dollars in cash instead? And with the IPH i have seen the players in 60 guilds have we are talking about A LOT of mountains.

IMO all 60 guilds should be removed instant before the legit ones do reach 60(Us and RK first i guess).
Like Willb125 stated, this reeks of a stall tactic until the waters are muddied with legitimate guilds to complicate the matter to the point where nothing really can be done. GREE is really rooting for you guys to get off your butt and max out your bonuses to help them along with this plan.

jonny0284
06-23-2013, 06:39 AM
Sirius, how's the reading coming along?

I'm sure you can't deny FUN's posts in this thread, as they were the suitor for the most recent Boss Event. Clearly you give them enough props to warrant that, but can't respect their own questions towards the 60 member Guilds?

Also, if you'd like to answer: The legitimate 60 member Guilds that you have told us exist, are they comprised of members of Beta testing and therefore have a bit of extra gusto behind their members profiles?

If they do, how can testers be mixed with us 'normals'?
If they don't, I ask again politely to shed some light towards us?

Gerbear
06-23-2013, 08:44 AM
If 60 member guilds are indeed beta testers, how about a new guild alliance option. Pair up top member guilds with lower member guilds. The requirement would be that there would be a max number of members between two guilds and that each team still collects their normal number of points for the prizes, but get a boost of points by splitting the average of the two guilds. It would make things a little more exciting and bring about new partnerships in this game. Top team would still rule the map. What do you guys think? By the way since I thought of the idea I would like FUN or The Royal Knights to recruit my team of 36, soon to be 38
Guild code 200094627 Gerber Brothers
Alliance # 829850502

Gerbear
06-23-2013, 08:52 AM
Max two guild merge with 100 members total. This way smaller teams have to get picked up. :)

jonny0284
06-23-2013, 08:52 AM
Let's let the answer for the question come out before we pursue Gerbear's posts. For any future posters.

Thank you.

Alexius
06-23-2013, 11:51 AM
What's to stop the Royal Knights from teaming with FUN? Is it top 20 with the next 20?

Crusader Shout
06-25-2013, 08:14 PM
Thanks Sirius, we appreciate you taking action.

We need a level of transparency to see that players that break the rules have been dealt with. I support a "name and shame" approach, provided a proper investigation process has been followed.

When players spend real money on gems and gold, we don't want players to get away with daylight robbery. A streamlined reporting system will help.

We want to enjoy the game!

sls
06-25-2013, 08:51 PM
I appreciate the announcement, but feel that the members of FUN have made some good points.

Sirius
06-25-2013, 09:31 PM
Many folks here have made some very excellent points. This week has a lot going on so far (we just pushed out 1.9 which had some excellent things folks have been asking for) but, I want to work with all the teams here to make sure we can address everyone's comments and concerns.

I will ask folks to take time and reread all I had to say and share. Please don't just focus on one thing.

"Please note that many are unaware of someone in their guild dumping in gold and when they see their members banned/removed, they do get surprised and most times in a negative way. We don't want to punish those that were innocent and just going about playing the game they enjoy. So we are being very careful in the way we handle this matter and how visible the effects are.

This does not mean don't report them to us just note that it is a very sensitive matter and we do not want to have everyone get upset when they do see actions taken."

No one wants to be punished for what the small few choose to do, hence why we are taking this very seriously and doing our best to respect everyone's feelings on/in the matter.

As for other comments regarding things, they will be addressed. I appreciate what everyone has had to say thus far.

~Sirius

chbranch
06-25-2013, 09:43 PM
I for one appreciate the attempt at communication with the masses. I've been a console/pc/mobile gamer for a very long time and there is cheating/hacking/glitching in EVERY game. You can't prevent it, and sometimes the people on this same forum are the ones cheating and hacking. This a game for me and will remain a game for me...until pulling out my phone and showing a woman my kingdom gets me a date with a super model.

Shinazueli
06-26-2013, 12:02 PM
Many folks here have made some very excellent points. This week has a lot going on so far (we just pushed out 1.9 which had some excellent things folks have been asking for) but, I want to work with all the teams here to make sure we can address everyone's comments and concerns.

I will ask folks to take time and reread all I had to say and share. Please don't just focus on one thing.

"Please note that many are unaware of someone in their guild dumping in gold and when they see their members banned/removed, they do get surprised and most times in a negative way. We don't want to punish those that were innocent and just going about playing the game they enjoy. So we are being very careful in the way we handle this matter and how visible the effects are.

This does not mean don't report them to us just note that it is a very sensitive matter and we do not want to have everyone get upset when they do see actions taken."

No one wants to be punished for what the small few choose to do, hence why we are taking this very seriously and doing our best to respect everyone's feelings on/in the matter.

As for other comments regarding things, they will be addressed. I appreciate what everyone has had to say thus far.

~Sirius

In light of what you just said, I'll focus on what you chose to highlight out of your own words, since clearly that's what you wanted to emphasize.

"Please note that many are unaware of someone in their guild dumping in gold..."

This is the part we take exception to. This is not possible or reasonable. Guilds have been out for four months. 8th grade math says that you cannot do what they did without cheating, not even mentioning a donation log.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know my executives were blowing my 401k on their private jets. Do I still get to keep my job at Enron?"

"I'm sorry, Your Honor, I didn't see the murder of that person right in front of my own eyes by my team mate. I also didn't know that I am required by law to report this crime. Can I not go to jail?"

Ignorance of the law is not an exception. These so-called legitimate players should reasonably know that they are benefiting from cheating. They are not victims. Your paying customers are. Make this right.

Mr Painite
06-26-2013, 02:32 PM
we do not want to have everyone get upset when they do see actions taken

The problem we have is that you are putting the rights of players that have benefited from hackers, knowingly or unknowingly, over the rights of a far greater number of players that have been cheated out of tangible and intangible benefits by these hacked guilds.

Every member of these 60 member guilds has had a great advantage for months in terms of gold they did not have to donate, energy/health/casualty/building bonuses, and event prizes (which members of legitimate guilds miss out on because they cannot overcome the member disadvantage at low levels of gem spending).

Ratma2001
06-26-2013, 05:24 PM

~Sirius

We as a forum Community appreciate your time and effort in this matter, but will we see a recount of the last few Wars dur to the illigitamant gain by those who chose the easy way compared to the rest that worked hard and dilligently to get where they are, some missed out due to certain Guilds talking spots that should have been for honest, i understand you dont want to upset the players "That dont know" that their Guild is Dubious ! but why negate who to upset and who not too ? look at the XP high gain Farce, a lot of people got burnt on that and no-one cared, so why put the kid gloves on over this ? i would be Strict and stringent on these types irellevent wether they new or not , its not an excuse?
Some Guilds advertise that they have unlocked all bonuses ? i mean really C'mon, its not a Means test ?! simple out and out wrong, they choose that guild suffer the consequences !, if i was in such a guild then i would expect nothing less than the return of all ill gotten gains and units, gold to be restored before said persons "Dumped it there", so an anyalergy of this would be...say 10-15 guilds dubious amounts of bonuses and memebers....so if Gree reverts the said Guild back to say 47-50 members thats 195 people Maximum that will get burned...compared to how many of us were cheated out of prizes , units and so on !

And the ball is back to you
Thankyou

FluffyDragon
06-27-2013, 01:28 AM
About 60 guilds members with maxed bonus ... So RK does not make effort enough as they were only 58 last war. But sure those lower levels did it. Except FUN or RK (if they are 60 now), ALL 60 MEMBERS GOT IT HACKING. Stop being sloppy because those guilds have gem players in it

momag
06-27-2013, 04:49 AM
19th of April I sent in a report (#529099) about a player with over 368,000,000 in Gold, that is a member of one of the 60 members guild.

He is still playing! And the Guild still exist, are you realy doing anything about cheaters?

dizzle
06-27-2013, 08:15 AM
is the new guild quest time limited? i dont see anything about that on there

Kusa
06-27-2013, 08:50 AM
A lot of players do no spend thousands on wars as they see them as pointless they instead spend thousands if not more on gold. And you can also make 5mil-20mil if not more by farming not very hard.

The top guilds are far from the biggest real money spenders in this game.
I have personal friends that spend over 30k a month just on buying gold.

Name and shame is a very bad idea there are so many same name guilds and players it is not even funny.

I am not saying there are no cheaters there are and allways will be.

Kjctnorris
06-27-2013, 09:16 AM
A lot of players do no spend thousands on wars as they see them as pointless they instead spend thousands if not more on gold. And you can also make 5mil-20mil if not more by farming not very hard.

Name and shame is a very bad idea there are so many same name guilds and players it is not even funny.

Wars are pointless, but gold is not. I don't know what game you're playing. The BS flag is being tossed.

JTurtle
06-27-2013, 09:27 AM
I'm really happy that gree listened to the players and added guild LTQs. Adds another element to the game and gets everyone evolved. BUT this is another HUGE advantage these 60 member guilds gain. They will go a lot further then legit guilds due to more members and energy regen. Something needs to be done about this! We actually lost 2 members to these hacked guilds boasting about maxed out bonuses. Players know max bonuses aren't obtainable without cheating and yet they still choose to go to these guilds. I don't see the innocence you speak of.
While you figure out a way to not piss off members in these hacked guilds.... instead you are pissing off everyone else who chooses to stay and build a legit guild. These hacked guilds hurt the game and lets players in them gain a huge advantage in all LTQs, Boss Events, and Guild Wars.
Explain why gree chooses to go about this carefully to not upset players who chose knowingly to be apart of a hacked guild? But choose to do nothing and piss off 90% of the players who chose to play the game the right way.

Kusa
06-27-2013, 09:08 PM
To a lot yes they are pointless not Even going to count how many camper guilds out there that do not take part in the wars are out there my guess over 500 some prob more.
Everyone has a differant play style in this game some like to fight some do not like to fight and some just do not care.

I Dought we will ever see eye to eye kj

SlayerD99
06-27-2013, 10:29 PM
After reading all the posts from beginning to end I see many valid points and some that really just sound like moaning and complaining. For one Gree did make an effort to let everyone know SOMETHING is being done about the problem. If everyone knows that it is ALWAYS going to be a problem regardless of how big or small what are we still talking about? Last I checked FUN was still the number one guild in the Giants Alley war and undoubtedly will be in Glacier Pass coming up in a few weeks. So, if these guilds are still winning legitimately how is it an unfair advantage? If that was going to be an argument then why has no one brought up anything about how unfair it is for FUN to still compete in the Guild wars and gain all the bonus units every single war where other equally legitimate guilds are doing the same and still not moving up/down much but still not receiving the same amount of units? I enjoy the game. Period. Bottom line is there is always going to be someone bigger, badder, smarter, and stronger that will come along. However they choose to do it. If someone decides to go download software and grant themselves an unlimited amount of gold, gems, and honor then I agree they should be punished but at the same time how many console users have done that in Call of Duty, Halo, or Grand Theft Auto? Is it not more fun to run around with a platinum RPG and feel like the most b.a.m.f. there is? Let the cheaters have their day and Gree will stop them for a time and the rest of us legit players will keep grinding it out. I'm not defending cheating the system at all but it will happen. If Microsoft cant stop it on Xbox Live or Sony get hacked out of their own system for 3 months or Apple stop jailbreaking completely why are you coming down so harshly about this? Play your game with your friends and do what you can. In he meantime expect Gree to handle it and keep their word and if they dont and that bothers you no one is forcing you to turn on the game and keep playing anymore. Lets be adults about this.

King Ben
06-27-2013, 10:49 PM
I guess many of us are being adult by highlighting our concern, submitting tickets when we see something wrong, making what we hope to be constructive suggestions and lobbying Gree along what we see as appropriate actions.

FUN still being number one does not mean hackers are not already hurting them. If we wait till the day hacker guild became number one, the problem will truly be beyond repair.

Regrettably I do not understand nor agree with comments that seems to suggest a cessation in "mourning" or "complaining" ...

After reading all the posts from beginning to end I see many valid points and some that really just sound like moaning and complaining. For one Gree did make an effort to let everyone know SOMETHING is being done about the problem. If everyone knows that it is ALWAYS going to be a problem regardless of how big or small what are we still talking about? Last I checked FUN was still the number one guild in the Giants Alley war and undoubtedly will be in Glacier Pass coming up in a few weeks. So, if these guilds are still winning legitimately how is it an unfair advantage? If that was going to be an argument then why has no one brought up anything about how unfair it is for FUN to still compete in the Guild wars and gain all the bonus units every single war where other equally legitimate guilds are doing the same and still not moving up/down much but still not receiving the same amount of units? I enjoy the game. Period. Bottom line is there is always going to be someone bigger, badder, smarter, and stronger that will come along. However they choose to do it. If someone decides to go download software and grant themselves an unlimited amount of gold, gems, and honor then I agree they should be punished but at the same time how many console users have done that in Call of Duty, Halo, or Grand Theft Auto? Is it not more fun to run around with a platinum RPG and feel like the most b.a.m.f. there is? Let the cheaters have their day and Gree will stop them for a time and the rest of us legit players will keep grinding it out. I'm not defending cheating the system at all but it will happen. If Microsoft cant stop it on Xbox Live or Sony get hacked out of their own system for 3 months or Apple stop jailbreaking completely why are you coming down so harshly about this? Play your game with your friends and do what you can. In he meantime expect Gree to handle it and keep their word and if they dont and that bothers you no one is forcing you to turn on the game and keep playing anymore. Lets be adults about this.

person123
06-27-2013, 11:02 PM
The boss said 3 days a couple hours a go now it is 1 hour??

Person
06-28-2013, 12:37 AM

then they are throwing away money.

i would gladly believe people spend some money on gold, but not 30k per month. Most people dont even make 30k per month, let alone waste it on buying something which can be gotten way cheaper on a IOS game. And yes its possible to get 5m per day in farming, but farming mobs for cash makes your lvl skyrocket and farming money from rivals is very time consuming.

Dhusagar
06-28-2013, 12:59 AM
Sirius, how's the reading coming along?

I'm sure you can't deny FUN's posts in this thread, as they were the suitor for the most recent Boss Event. Clearly you give them enough props to warrant that, but can't respect their own questions towards the 60 member Guilds?

Also, if you'd like to answer: The legitimate 60 member Guilds that you have told us exist, are they comprised of members of Beta testing and therefore have a bit of extra gusto behind their members profiles?

If they do, how can testers be mixed with us 'normals'?
If they don't, I ask again politely to shed some light towards us?

Jonny - beta testers exist in most top guilds. I have yet to see any beta tester contribute exceptional amounts to guilds (unless they found a glitch which they should report). Also, beta testers may get a few "extras", but they are insignificant unless they use their own gems - and that is always a gamble, because beta testers lose benefits as often as they gain them (my experience anyway). An example of this was during a recent war during beta testing, 40 hits were not counted in the score.

Hope this helps dispel the notion that Beta is the reason guilds have 60 spaces. Oh, and beta testers get checked for legitimacy more frequently I think?

Dum
06-28-2013, 02:57 AM
So have you guys figured out the weasel words yet?
Legit?
legitimately?
the 60 members guilds?
the total bonuses completed?
LOL
Dont you get it yet?
THEY ARE LEGIT!!!!
Not because they purchased gold or donated it.
But they have been deemed legit.
Pssst......
They are Gree
LOL

Smexy
06-28-2013, 03:43 AM
To a lot yes they are pointless not Even going to count how many camper guilds out there that do not take part in the wars are out there my guess over 500 some prob more.
Everyone has a differant play style in this game some like to fight some do not like to fight and some just do not care.

I Dought we will ever see eye to eye kj

So you think there are 500 guilds that people form to "hang out" and not participate in wars, but instead to get the minor bonuses associated with being in a guild in the form of casualties, building speed and upgrades speed?

And you spend your precious gold on these, which you claim you find lying around on people's lawns? And to the tune of $5mil + per day? So why bother being in a guild, surely a few % off won't help, because you have installed the money tree anyways...

You sure sound like someone trying to legitimize his hacking experience, but hey just an observation.

War well, or in your case, have fun in the stands of life watching from the sidelines ;)

SlayerD99
06-28-2013, 03:46 AM
I disagree with the statement "...lobbying Gree along what we see as appropriate actions..." being that this is not a user created game. Gree has a responsibility to maintain certain standards but in the end it is their final decision and what they feel will be the most beneficial way to resolve a problem both from their side and ours. After that, nothing else needs to be said or go on for 5 more pages on the majority of how illegitimate Sirius' claim was about alliances having 60 members already or all the alliance bonuses. Frankly i don't understand or see how you could've read the last 5 pages and not witnessed what comes of as children whining because it's not being fixed their way as fast as they think it should be done. Again, if someone smart enough wanted to sit down and write a code for a program that beats the system, we'll say even, 7 out of 10 times it will be this whole process all over again.

I guess many of us are being adult by highlighting our concern, submitting tickets when we see something wrong, making what we hope to be constructive suggestions and lobbying Gree along what we see as appropriate actions.

FUN still being number one does not mean hackers are not already hurting them. If we wait till the day hacker guild became number one, the problem will truly be beyond repair.

Regrettably I do not understand nor agree with comments that seems to suggest a cessation in "mourning" or "complaining" ...

King Ben
06-28-2013, 04:04 AM
You have disagreed with the lobbying reference because this is not user created game ... I do not get the logic of your disagreement. Yes, we are consumers buying the KA product from Gree. Yes, some of us continue to do so because the fun outweigh the cost. This however does not preclude us from airing to the creator of the product what we would like to see changed. There are many companies that go out to seek such feedback and incorporate into their design. Gree did the same, arguably, with the guild quest. The logic behind the statement that you have made is best described as, illogical.

I do take exception with your statement of 'being adult' (something along this line) and 'children whining'. There are legitimate concerns over the impact of hacking and players are airing their concern. Some, granted, are more constructive in their responses than others. Your statement takes a broad brush and attached a childish tag to all who've raised their voice on this concern. I cannot help but have to raise my objection to what I perceived as unfair comment.

Btw, moderator, don't think my comment has crossed any line for me to be banned?

I disagree with the statement "...lobbying Gree along what we see as appropriate actions..." being that this is not a user created game. Gree has a responsibility to maintain certain standards but in the end it is their final decision and what they feel will be the most beneficial way to resolve a problem both from their side and ours. After that, nothing else needs to be said or go on for 5 more pages on the majority of how illegitimate Sirius' claim was about alliances having 60 members already or all the alliance bonuses. Frankly i don't understand or see how you could've read the last 5 pages and not witnessed what comes of as children whining because it's not being fixed their way as fast as they think it should be done. Again, if someone smart enough wanted to sit down and write a code for a program that beats the system, we'll say even, 7 out of 10 times it will be this whole process all over again.

jonny0284
06-28-2013, 04:11 AM
Btw, moderator, don't think my comment has crossed any line for me to be banned?

I would see nothing wrong with it. ;)

And, we still have no answers other than "60 member guilds are legit" from GREE. Why is this taking so long?

King Ben
06-28-2013, 04:13 AM
Wish you were the moderator. Cheers !!!

I would see nothing wrong with it. ;)

And, we still have no answers other than "60 member guilds are legit" from GREE. Why is this taking so long?

jonny0284
06-28-2013, 11:20 AM
Look on the bright side, we are at least starting to get this acknowledged.

The only way is up!

The Boondock Saints looking for European or GMT +1 Players to share in our happy guild -

Upgrade Costs - 14%
Building Upgrade Time - 23%
Guild Member Increase + 12

We have no minimum daily gold requests but ask for daily contributions to the vault and chat. Obviously, the more you can contribute the stronger we can become!

Guild invite code - 500146990

Thanks for the spam of your Guild in this thread. Much appreciated.

Fredcole
07-02-2013, 08:55 AM
Sirius, i think its a wrong move by Gree to protect the "innocent" guild members. They should know something is wrong. In fact i think they should even be punished, not just lose their guild. If you buy a TV thats stolen, you will get punished in RL even if you "didnt know" it was stolen. Those guys have enjoyed the benefits of a hacked guild for a long time, so they have absolutely no complaints to make imo.

I know its hard to deal with hackers, but really this is one of the things you could correct fast and easy as there is just no chance of legit guilds with 60 members and all bonuses. In fact your approach actually will encourage hacking. Now you can just make a second hack account, release all bonuses and leave. Then you move in with your real one and all others(including yourself) are now "innocent" and legit. This just got to be dealt with.

Also, as one post say in here about buying tons of gold.. No way. I dont even bother arguing against that as theres just NO way any would be stupid enough to spend that kind of cash on "nothing".

lisawarrior
07-02-2013, 10:02 AM
Just a few questions as I'm curious. How come the top guilds only beta test? How do the top guilds legitimately score millions of cps in wars with 60 members or less? How come they can score millions of points within the first hour of the game when, presumably those members are high stats but not millionaires?

jonny0284
07-02-2013, 10:18 AM
Just a few questions as I'm curious. How come the top guilds only beta test?

Longer standing members of the KA community.

How do the top guilds legitimately score millions of cps in wars with 60 members or less?

They're 58 members. Such a stretch to conceive?

How come they can score millions of points within the first hour of the game when, presumably those members are high stats but not millionaires?

Lots of Gems to gain pole position. C'mon, these questions are ridiculous.

lisawarrior
07-02-2013, 11:39 AM
Longer standing members of the KA community.

They're 58 members. Such a stretch to conceive?

Lots of Gems to gain pole position. C'mon, these questions are ridiculous.

Why rediculous? I said I was curious. I haven't been a member on here for long but I have played kingdom age for a very long time. My guild has 34 members, and yes, it is a stretch to conceive with playing the game and being a gem spender myself.

Shinazueli
07-02-2013, 11:43 AM
Why rediculous? I said I was curious. I haven't been a member on here for long but I have played kingdom age for a very long time. My guild has 34 members, and yes, it is a stretch to conceive with playing the game and being a gem spender myself.

Your wallet and their spending don't match. It's not even funny how much they drop. Which is why it's even funnier when Gree suggests that someone is outspending them to get to 60 members.

Most guilds have one or two players that spend. Those guilds have 58 members that spend. Two or three mountains apiece adds up very very quickly when 58 people are doing it. Note that I'm not talking about FUN or RK, that's more like ten mountains apiece. But the principle remains the same.

And Johnny says your questions are ridiculous because a little thought and napkin math would have answered it yourself. If you don't like the answer you come up with, that's not our problem.

lisawarrior
07-02-2013, 12:02 PM
Like I alluded to before, I am "ignorant" but these questions are not ridiculous for newer members
of the forum. My guild mates question this all the time! What a way to make someone feel welcome, and trying to insult intelligence as well! Thanks for that!

jonny0284
07-02-2013, 12:23 PM
Like I alluded to before, I am "ignorant" but these questions are not ridiculous for newer members
of the forum. My guild mates question this all the time! What a way to make someone feel welcome, and trying to insult intelligence as well! Thanks for that!

Here's your welcome to the forum. S-e-a-r-c-h.

lisawarrior
07-02-2013, 01:03 PM
G-e-e t-h-a-n-k-s I mean, is that really necessary? Posting guild lines anyone? :/

Shinazueli
07-02-2013, 07:19 PM

We aren't calling you stupid. We're calling you lazy. There's a difference.

lisawarrior
07-03-2013, 07:21 AM
Yes but can I just say that the search feature includes results from all the funzio games. I know because I've tried on other issues. The only reason I asked the questions was because I was curious. I was not accusing anyone of anything. I just think it's helpful because newer people to the forum, who aren't necessarily new to the game may want to ask the same questions and the defensive attitude doesn't help. Also, we don't all view this forum on a large ipad or computer screen so navigating round a vast search isn't that simple. If I was lazy as you say I wouldn't have joined or bother to ask in the first place, and I would just make assumptions like a lot of people. I have total respect for the top guilds, and aim to get my guild there soon enough.

Shinazueli
07-03-2013, 08:24 AM
Yes but can I just say that the search feature includes results from all the funzio games. I know because I've tried on other issues. The only reason I asked the questions was because I was curious. I was not accusing anyone of anything. I just think it's helpful because newer people to the forum, who aren't necessarily new to the game may want to ask the same questions and the defensive attitude doesn't help. Also, we don't all view this forum on a large ipad or computer screen so navigating round a vast search isn't that simple. If I was lazy as you say I wouldn't have joined or bother to ask in the first place, and I would just make assumptions like a lot of people. I have total respect for the top guilds, and aim to get my guild there soon enough.

Try the advanced search, it's better. And I'm also on a phone. And, welcome to the forums. This is what you get. A bunch of a-holes lol.

lisawarrior
07-03-2013, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the tip. So actually, what I have learned is there are hardly any cheaters which of course is good. It doesn't take a genius to work out spending money gives an advantage. I guess I'm in disbelief as to how much people are willing to pay to reach the top in a game! Each to their own! I curse myself in how much I spend, so it isn't a criticism, but it does take the fun out of the game somewhat. Depending on your opinion I suppose. Trying hard to keep on topic :-)

Shinazueli
07-03-2013, 10:41 AM
Thanks for the tip. So actually, what I have learned is there are hardly any cheaters which of course is good. It doesn't take a genius to work out spending money gives an advantage. I guess I'm in disbelief as to how much people are willing to pay to reach the top in a game! Each to their own! I curse myself in how much I spend, so it isn't a criticism, but it does take the fun out of the game somewhat. Depending on your opinion I suppose. Trying hard to keep on topic :-)

Oh no, don't say that. There are loads of them. They just can't do it with gems, yet. And yah, it can be a shock, but it's their money.

ezinap
07-03-2013, 12:32 PM
Greetings Everyone,

Guilds maxed out with 60 members

Maxed Guild Bonuses

Hackers be it energy, honor and everything else

I have another concern for you:

Guilds with all three above AND more than 400,000,000 gold in their vault.

Although it might be legit of course... Buying hundreds of mountains of gold.... And have nothing to spend them on.

jonny0284
07-03-2013, 03:29 PM
Buying hundreds of mountains of gold.... And have nothing to spend them on.

Wait, you don't do that? I thought all players bought enough Gold to do nothing with?

Smexy
07-04-2013, 05:03 AM
Wait, you don't do that? I thought all players bought enough Gold to do nothing with?

seems totally plausible. That's only 24K in purchases to get that much Gold. You just download the GREE Home loan application.

BTW do you think after the 120th purchase that did nothing for them they just say, yeah I could do that again?

Miranda6900
07-04-2013, 07:02 AM
how about someone with 3 manners?

jonny0284
07-04-2013, 09:39 AM

That person has 100% no credibility. If they accidentally sold a Manor, asked Support for it back and then went out and bought a new one to make 3.

Then that person is a dirtbag. Plain and simple.

Smexy
07-04-2013, 09:46 AM
That person is 100% no credibility. If they accidentally sold a Manor, asked Support for it back and then went out and bought a new one to make 3.

Then that person is a dirtbag. Plain and simple.

I think they meant no manners, which obviously we display ;0

jonny0284
07-04-2013, 10:09 AM
Grammar failed the post.

Manner = Manor

Ugh.

Kjctnorris
07-04-2013, 10:56 AM
Good, bad, and table?

Nissen
07-05-2013, 12:44 PM
I shoped gems in the past, so i know how expensive Thy are if you want use Them as much as some are using Them in wars (scoring 20+ mil) ore making it to 350 cristals i the first Day of the new event. Thises Guilds and persons must be spending a huge wast amount of money to get as many gems needet to get results Like so, if we asume Thy are ligit, i am ofcos a bit envios of foks thad Can aford thad much on a game Like this , and i do belive thad it cant really all be legal gems being spend to get this insane results

Shinazueli
07-05-2013, 05:34 PM
I shoped gems in the past, so i know how expensive Thy are if you want use Them as much as some are using Them in wars (scoring 20+ mil) ore making it to 350 cristals i the first Day of the new event. Thises Guilds and persons must be spending a huge wast amount of money to get as many gems needet to get results Like so, if we asume Thy are ligit, i am ofcos a bit envios of foks thad Can aford thad much on a game Like this , and i do belive thad it cant really all be legal gems being spend to get this insane results

You cannot hack gems. Yet. It's legit.

King Ben
07-05-2013, 07:51 PM
Nothing is impossible, the only impossibility is impossible. However, gem hack arguably has the most direct and immediate hit on their profit so it is likely they focus on preventing (at least trying) and detection on this the most ...

You cannot hack gems. Yet. It's legit.

King Ben
07-05-2013, 07:52 PM
Also, I thought I read somewhere that the ranking of box event is from the previous round and yet updated. Have to admit that I am not following it closely though ...

Prince Jizzm
07-06-2013, 01:23 PM
All the top 5 will have had to spent $5000-$10,000+ EVERY WAR. GREE really? You belive they have spent this much. Lol.

Kjctnorris
07-06-2013, 02:00 PM
All the top 5 will have had to spent $5000-$10,000+ EVERY WAR. GREE really? You belive they have spent this much. Lol.
With the bonus program, you can cut the number by a large amount. Also, buy in bulk when GREE has their 40% off sale. Lastly, buy iTunes cards when they go on sale. Best Buy has them at 20% off relatively frequently.

Your $10k figure is less than $200/member of a 50 member guild. With all the savings I described along with the bonus program, it's much less than that.

Spending $100 every couple of weeks on something that entertains you isn't that big of a deal to many people. I spent about $90 last night taking my family to dinner (which wasn't even all that great), and I wouldn't consider myself rich. Surely there are a few people who are rich that play this game that could easily spend much more.

I don't think it's too far fetched. I spent a few bucks a month on this game before the hacker guilds became rampant. Now I spend considerably less, but I can see how it is conceivable.

Ratma2001
07-06-2013, 04:56 PM
With the bonus program, you can cut the number by a large amount. Also, buy in bulk when GREE has their 40% off sale. Lastly, buy iTunes cards when they go on sale. Best Buy has them at 20% off relatively frequently.

Your $10k figure is less than $200/member of a 50 member guild. With all the savings I described along with the bonus program, it's much less than that.

Spending $100 every couple of weeks on something that entertains you isn't that big of a deal to many people. I spent about $90 last night taking my family to dinner (which wasn't even all that great), and I wouldn't consider myself rich. Surely there are a few people who are rich that play this game that could easily spend much more.

I don't think it's too far fetched. I spent a few bucks a month on this game before the hacker guilds became rampant. Now I spend considerably less, but I can see how it is conceivable.

+ 1 Gazzilion ! Same boat ..I used to spend upto $700 a month but with all the H/C in the game why should I spend when other H/C ? To get the same outcome? Yes Gems are said to be NON Hackable but that's what they say... A simple google search will have more info than what is posted!
I am an Honest player and I could have chosen a different road but didn't , I enjoy playing as its more pleasing rather than alternatives, I didn't cheat my maths tests or exams at school my parent Intilled the honest portion in me when I was younger, but some people can't help themselves !
Gree needs to adopt a firmer more harsher policy to oust these players!
I thinks it been long enough with all the talk and posts going to and fro , they did this will do that...but do what!
Look at all the previous wars ... Who's on top ...FUN...Im not in FUN but know a lot of their players and the spend Mega amounts on this game and yet still only have 58 members?? So why can other guilds afford 60 ? Why would they purchase Mountains of gold and not gems? Gold only goes toward bonuses.. But gems can regen for more points and the more points the better prize/ units? Its not rocket science !
Just fix it! Simple ....hurt people's feelings or want to take the political road and not offend any player that might be in a questionable guild...tuff Shyte ! You make your bed you sleep in it!
Just fix the issue Gree...words have been thrown around long enough now..,we need ACTION!
Show us your support and we will show you OURS

Dum
07-07-2013, 04:47 PM

~Sirius

6-25 was the last we heard from this guy
I hope nobody took Sirius serious.

I assume this means all hacker guilds are legit.

Thanks for such a helpful "response to our concerns"

Ratma2001
07-07-2013, 05:23 PM
I take it thats Sarcasm ? and doubt that Hacker Guilds are Legit givin that they have been Hacked, unless im looking at it all wrong...but as for the time ..well its been a while since we had ANY communication on this, and i would have thought that Gree or Sirius would have posted more by now ? but probably busy with new quests and Guild quests as Siruis said they are taking the H/C thing Serious....mmm ....must have been put on the back burner for other areas to be pushed forward !?
Sirius, would you like to input on the latest post by our Forum members ? an update is well over due

Shazam
07-08-2013, 02:26 AM

~Sirius

Simply give all 60 member guilds notice that they are being removed. The members can find another guild that is legitimate. A week or two should suffice.

Seryna
07-08-2013, 11:52 PM
I too don't understand why GREE is so worried about removing players from hacked guilds. Like everyone says, they should know what they are doing and should be punished for it. And even if they are too stupid or ignorant to know, given that they are given enough notice to find another guild, I don't think they have any right to be upset about being removed from a hacking guild. They already get to keep their illegitimately gotten rewards, they shouldn't be rewarded further by allowing them to keep benefitting from it while those players that play fairly are punished by not getting rewards that they should've received.

Skyraiders
07-09-2013, 11:13 AM
Wow .....Shocking......still no response about hackers

Let me get this straight ......you want us to believe that there are legitamate guilds fully maxed out because someone or many people spent 100K to max the guild out and then said im done.......Yeah right!!!!!

If i or anyone dropped that kind of cash on a guild.......No offense to FUN......But there is NO WAY I WILL NOT FINISH IN THE TOP TWO SPOTS. I will not and would not allow my guild to finish in any other spot...if i had that kind of money invested in my guild. I would WIN!!!!!

There are also many FUN members who posted about how its impossible for anyone to have a maxed out guild without CHEATING. Seriously ........Can we have an answer now!!!

Almost There
07-10-2013, 10:29 AM

Let me get this straight ......you want us to believe that there are legitamate guilds fully maxed out because someone or many people spent 100K to max the guild out and then said im done.......Yeah right!!!!!

If i or anyone dropped that kind of cash on a guild.......No offense to FUN......But there is NO WAY I WILL NOT FINISH IN THE TOP TWO SPOTS. I will not and would not allow my guild to finish in any other spot...if i had that kind of money invested in my guild. I would WIN!!!!!

There are also many FUN members who posted about how its impossible for anyone to have a maxed out guild without CHEATING. Seriously ........Can we have an answer now!!!

This is beating a dead horse. Let's start a new thread for a debate between the members from 60 member guilds against the non 60 member guilds. Maybe something will be done after hearing both sides. Just a suggestion. Please don't kill me.

Nino2
07-11-2013, 01:24 AM
GREE keep weeding out the unsavory characters.

Jeshu
07-13-2013, 05:10 AM
Any news about the hacker guilds? We faced several already with level 10 walls!

Kjctnorris
07-13-2013, 05:35 AM
Any news about the hacker guilds? We faced several already with level 10 walls!
Those are legit guilds. GREE posted it on the Internet, therefore, it is true.

Jeshu
07-13-2013, 05:45 AM
Those are legit guilds. GREE posted it on the Internet, therefore, it is true.
Yeah it's like saying that big brother doesn't spy on us...

Loch
07-15-2013, 04:38 PM
Greetings All -- New to the forums. Question: what is the significance of 60 member guilds, and why does 58 members vs. 60 members matter? Just a brief history and synopsis would be great. I also don't completely understand how this relates to cheating beyond the obvious math issues of gold contribution. Please fill me in, thanks!!! - Loch

Shinazueli
07-15-2013, 05:25 PM
Greetings All -- New to the forums. Question: what is the significance of 60 member guilds, and why does 58 members vs. 60 members matter? Just a brief history and synopsis would be great. I also don't completely understand how this relates to cheating beyond the obvious math issues of gold contribution. Please fill me in, thanks!!! - Loch

Every aspect of the game is easier with more people, and the other bonuses that theses guilds have unlocked to get those bonuses available.

Fredcole
07-17-2013, 06:02 PM
This is beating a dead horse. Let's start a new thread for a debate between the members from 60 member guilds against the non 60 member guilds. Maybe something will be done after hearing both sides. Just a suggestion. Please don't kill me.

Well Sirius started this thread, so what is better then to get the 60 members guild folks to wiew their side in here?

My guess there is a reason why they dont comment in here, or at all.

Tyus
07-18-2013, 08:51 AM
Something needs to be done - the amount of spending by some clans is unfathomable

klevito
07-23-2013, 06:38 PM

clearly they must be!!! i mean its immpossible for someone to spend a couple grand on a game! Just saying.

Shinazueli........is correct......dont accuse without proof!!

You seem more "bend-able" than Nadia Comăneci . You must be/have been a crow
:)

Skyraiders
07-23-2013, 07:02 PM
You seem more "bend-able" than Nadia Comăneci . You must be/have been a crow
:)

LMAO...seriously you got me.......yes I am a CROW.......just saying if the person has that kind of money to burn buying gold instead of gems to max out the guild and then does not finish in the top 5 because he has no gems..?? I don't know ...just seems backwards to me???

Ratma2001
07-24-2013, 12:59 AM
LMAO...seriously you got me.......yes I am a CROW.......just saying if the person has that kind of money to burn buying gold instead of gems to max out the guild and then does not finish in the top 5 because he has no gems..?? I don't know ...just seems backwards to me???

It's not backwards if you hacked the gold like they did, I am 100% certain they did,you are 100% certain they did, so are many others and Gree is 0.05% they did because they need the hacker to lift the gem sales and usage so they keep them in, and don't want to hurt the poor diddums feelings....what a crock, they didn't worry about me when they changed they LTQ half way through! They didn't care about me when they ripped me blind from the server stuff up last war, so please give me a break and fix this issue! It's gone on long enough!!

klevito
07-24-2013, 02:54 AM

Sky, what i was getting at was:

On the issue of "Guilds with 60 members", you apply logic and common sense to reach a conclusion.
You do not back it up with facts.

On the issue of "opening 100+ boxes, within few hours", you demand facts to reach a conclusion.

I am not discussion those two issues, but the fact that throughout forums posts (as Ratma very well illustrates, I think, you think, he thinks therefore it's the truth), the oppinion or common sense of a group of people is presented as the god's truth and only truth

"We think it makes sense to spend xxxxx ammount of money to open 300 boxes" ==== legit
"We think it makes no sense to spend xxxxx anmmount of money to unlock guild bonuses" =====not legit

Like i said.......Nadia

itsaklayton
07-24-2013, 04:40 AM
All Gree needs to do is ask for the iTunes receipts to prove the purchases. They do in other instances. No receipts, no proof. Simple.

Shinazueli
07-25-2013, 12:36 AM
Sky, what i was getting at was:

On the issue of "Guilds with 60 members", you apply logic and common sense to reach a conclusion.
You do not back it up with facts.

On the issue of "opening 100+ boxes, within few hours", you demand facts to reach a conclusion.

I am not discussion those two issues, but the fact that throughout forums posts (as Ratma very well illustrates, I think, you think, he thinks therefore it's the truth), the oppinion or common sense of a group of people is presented as the god's truth and only truth

"We think it makes sense to spend xxxxx ammount of money to open 300 boxes" ==== legit
"We think it makes no sense to spend xxxxx anmmount of money to unlock guild bonuses" =====not legit

Like i said.......Nadia

Allow me to copy and paste your post to illustrate why he is correct, and not flexible.

"We think it makes sense to spend xxxxx ammount of money to open 300 boxes" and have been presented with iTunes receipts to prove it==== legit
"We think it makes no sense to spend 100 timesxxxxx amount of money to unlock guild bonuses"while having crap stats and xxxxx honor units and no guild rank to speak of.=====not legit

This is well beyond the opinion of a group of forumites. It's not even up for discussion. It's fact. Google 'define fact':

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a526/shinazueli/image_zpsa681d458.jpg (http://s1282.photobucket.com/user/shinazueli/media/image_zpsa681d458.jpg.html)

PS: your very premise is flawed. The whole scientific community relies on this thing called consensus, backed up by repeatable experiments and data. (I can very repeatedly go into my game, open my newsfeed, and find a reported hacker.) But everything we "know" is based on consensus. So arguing that just because everyone thinks something doesn't make it true is fine, but the burden of proof lies with the minority opinion. Not the majority.

PPS: anyone else want to say (or even remotely imply) 60 member guilds are legit? I'm having fun. It's almost as much fun as arguing with Creationists. Almost.

Ratma2001
07-25-2013, 01:31 AM
Agreed Shin,but what is Gree doing about this....! Why taking so long to post something!

klevito
07-25-2013, 06:46 AM
Shinauzeli.

In most cases those who need to raise the voice (triple font size and make it bold for a whole paragraph) to make a point, don't have one.
It is not comfortable to read, but still i did pay attention and hit another bump when (as it often happens nowdays where many who spend more time on web than outside think "google search = source of truth") you brought the definition of a word from a web search engine.

"I am right. Google it if you don't believe me"

Try oxford dictionaries as a more educative and academic source of english words definition. You will get something like:

noun
a thing that is known or proved to be true:

Which is different from what you and your google pals believe to be called "fact"

This is well beyond the opinion of a group of forumites. It's not even up for discussion. It's fact. Google 'define fact':
The whole scientific community relies on this thing called consensus, backed up by repeatable experiments and data. .

And to follow a bunch of personal opinion by how "the scientists conduct experiments" doesn't make your opinion part of that community, dear forumite fellow.

And finally if it interests you, google the difference between Theory and proof and apply what you learn to our conversation.

Shinazueli
07-25-2013, 09:01 AM
Shinauzeli.

In most cases those who need to raise the voice (triple font size and make it bold for a whole paragraph) to make a point, don't have one.
It is not comfortable to read, but still i did pay attention and hit another bump when (as it often happens nowdays where many who spend more time on web than outside think "google search = source of truth") you brought the definition of a word from a web search engine.

"I am right. Google it if you don't believe me"

Try oxford dictionaries as a more educative and academic source of english words definition. You will get something like:

noun
a thing that is known or proved to be true:

Which is different from what you and your google pals believe to be called "fact"

And to follow a bunch of personal opinion by how "the scientists conduct experiments" doesn't make your opinion part of that community, dear forumite fellow.

And finally if it interests you, google the difference between Theory and proof and apply what you learn to our conversation.

The difference between two dictionaries? It's still fact. An indisputable fact: the scientific data we've gathered through repeatable experiments (aka playing the game) does not support the premise that these guilds are legitimate. It's "highly improbable" which where I work means just about impossible. Close enough to certainty for engineering.

The only difference between our "theory" and their "proof" is a few PhDs. Nothing can ever be "proven". Just enough to satisfy doubters. Of which there are not very many left. The world is flat, dinosaurs and men roamed the earth at the same time, sixty member guilds are legitimate. Pattern? Each of these things could be true, if you want to bury your head in the sand.

Finally, to rebut a statement you've made, many of us are in fact members of the scientific community, and although I made an analogy between this one and that one, I didn't infer that we are all scientists. I did infer that we tend to form arguments, data, and theories like they do, and that our consensus carries the same weight as theirs.

Also, drunken midnight forum posting = nono. Still funny, but probably would have toned it down a but.

Edit: the responses in this thread are because the mod came on and said the equivalent of "The earth is flat." I'd expect anyone to be lambasted for seriously doing that, and he is/was.

klevito
07-25-2013, 08:27 PM
The difference between two dictionaries? It's still fact. An indisputable fact: the scientific data we've gathered through repeatable experiments (aka playing the game) does not support the premise that these guilds are legitimate. It's "highly improbable" which where I work means just about impossible. Close enough to certainty for engineering.

Again....... you see a phenomenon that makes you curious because it stands out from the norm. So you (us) are eager to know why it's different, which is human nature.
If it was a toy, you could take it apart and figure out everything by seeing the inside and how they work.

But it's a 60 member guild which you are an outsider to. You don't have access to the logs of this guild, their present and past players since the date of creation.
If you would, you could do like with the toy.

So, you rely on your second best tool: Argumenting, believing and you come up with a theory. Very plausible and convincing, but a theory nevertheless.
Back when eearth was flat, there were people who would put their hand in fire that that's how it was.Until some smart man, came up with a theory....... and attention....... he went on to prove it and the theory became a fact and a proven truth.

What you have here regarding 60 member guilds, is a theory that you and many others are ready to put the hand on fire but a theory...... which is not yet proven.
Despite what you are trying to sell, your arguments and number crunching and observation are not data adn waaaay far from Gree logs of the guild donations. Your theory and experiment at best can be called a speculation, not scientific (which you keep calling it, but i doubt exchanging opinions in forum among those who believe the same is any sot of science)

Now, if we accept a theory without proof -------60 member guild got there by hacking
Why don't accept another theory without proof --------- top box event guy cheats?

I don't care which theory you decide to beleive, like and accept, but either they are both valid even if not proven or they are both speculation because not proven.
That's wha scientific and data means, if you think yourself as one

Shinazueli
07-25-2013, 09:17 PM
Look. I'll break this down. Again.

Data : there exist 60 member guilds.
Data : these guilds are not extremely high ranked.
Data : the bonuses required to unlock 60 member guilds would cost orders of magnitude more money than that required to rank top10.
Data : these guilds have had 60 members for a very long time.
Data : the speed at which they unlocked those members is above two standard deviations faster than the top10 guilds.
Data : there exist screenshots of single players donating billions of gold in a matter of hours into these guilds.
Data : none of the players in these guilds has extremely high stats.
Data : there exist several members in these guilds who have slightly above average stats
Data : these same members also possess a statistically impossible number of honor units
Data : there exist screenshots of these guilds vaults with all bonuses unlocked and hundreds of millions of gold lying unspent
Data : there exist screenshots of members of these guilds bragging about hacking gold.

Taken collectively, along with that crazy common sense, there is a well substantiated explanation that correlates all of these data points. If it looks like a duck...

Now, at the risk of returning your ad hominem arguments, I'd like to put forth my own theory : are you a member of one of these guilds? Because you seem to be stuck on this "proof" argument. Even for capital murder, we only look for "beyond a shadow of a doubt". Which is what this is, regardless of how much you may not like it. Sorry.

Go look up what a "theory" means in the scientific community. It's not "a guess without any proof". I actually defined it verbatim earlier in this post.

I say again, the jury has returned. It's not even a question: these guilds are guilty. The only question that remains is sentencing. Which most of us feel should be of the capital variety.

As for the box events, I've personally seen the iTunes receipts(in the past, not this one.). That may not sway everyone, but it's good enough for me.

Ratma2001
07-26-2013, 12:58 AM
Klevito , you seem to be on the side of these 60 member guilds from your point it's acceptable to have these guilds yet if we look at FUN top guild in All wars and only now 58 members! Given that The1nONLY had a starting vault of 110 million, other were not even close to this amount so a large injection to get them above everyone else, the only other guild that comes close would be the RK before disbanding , but after the first couple of wars when most of us could only afford 45-50 members ( and yes I was in top 10 several times) these guild showed up with 60 members costing Billions...just incase Billions ! Not Millions....you do the maths on this and say its Legit? Why would someone spend literally thousands(again Thousands) of real dollars to let some random person in their Guild! Why not just buy gems with the Thousands of real dollars and get top spot.....answer inserted here.... I would not pay my real life hard earned money to have someone else take a spot if I was not Gaurenteed a top 3 position if not No#1 spot...and as for your dictionary you might want to look up wasting ? Throw real money for someone else to join and still get topp 100 ....don't think so.
Hence Shins sceptic ism and mine on these so called Legit Guilds.
But I will float this.....show me proof of a 60 member guild and I will show you a Hacker...simple as...I have photo proof do you?

klevito
07-26-2013, 09:28 AM
Now, at the risk of returning your ad hominem arguments, I'd like to put forth my own theory : are you a member of one of these guilds? Because you seem to be stuck on this "proof" argument. Even for capital murder, we only look for "beyond a shadow of a doubt".
As for the box events, I've personally seen the iTunes receipts(in the past, not this one.). That may not sway everyone, but it's good enough for me.

Some nails, take one hit on the head to go in. Some need several hits repeatedly on the same spot, with the same movement..
That's how this is becoming.

I point west and show you a tree, and you turn in circles few times and end up looking above, surprised thinking "what is this dude smoking. A tree in the sky?
I call you and keep pointing west. "Hey Shin, there, there....The tree" and you turn left right, left, right a couple of times and look inside your pocket....... "Still no tree"

For the third (or fourth) time.....
"Shin.....and Ratma...... I am not asking for proof about 60 member guilds.
I am not asking or disputing the legitimacy of the #1 box player.
I am simply saying that it's biased and not correct when one asks for proof to a speculation of someone on one issue, but is happy to speculate without proof on another issue.

Do you see.... the tree yet, guys?

:D

Ratma2001
07-26-2013, 10:13 AM
Klevito I have pictures of your tree you speak of which point to blatant miss use of another system to override the games normal parameters ! Or if you wish to look for yourself at the tree or one similar , you can always Google Hacks and Cheats like others have done and abused the system to gain advantage over normal players.
Hence the Billions donated by a simple tap of a key !

Shinazueli
07-26-2013, 12:23 PM
Some nails, take one hit on the head to go in. Some need several hits repeatedly on the same spot, with the same movement..
That's how this is becoming.

I point west and show you a tree, and you turn in circles few times and end up looking above, surprised thinking "what is this dude smoking. A tree in the sky?
I call you and keep pointing west. "Hey Shin, there, there....The tree" and you turn left right, left, right a couple of times and look inside your pocket....... "Still no tree"

For the third (or fourth) time.....
"Shin.....and Ratma...... I am not asking for proof about 60 member guilds.
I am not asking or disputing the legitimacy of the #1 box player.
I am simply saying that it's biased and not correct when one asks for proof to a speculation of someone on one issue, but is happy to speculate without proof on another issue.

Do you see.... the tree yet, guys?

:D

Look. We aren't asking for proof of their legitimacy. We're absolutely certain it doesn't exist. But lets just agree to disagree.

E-I
07-26-2013, 03:04 PM
Gree's new solution to cheaters... preventing them (and everyone else) from accessing the game.

Shinazueli
07-26-2013, 07:55 PM
And just to put the icing on the cake, we are now battling another 60 member guild, while we struggle to find a way to maximize our wins for the stupid guild quest. They have 12 more members than us... Which pretty much means we are screwed.

Thanks Gree. We were allowed to lose 3 wars over the entire weekend and still get the prize, and we will have lost 2 to 60 member guilds in ~45 minutes. Really appreciate that anti-cheating work you guys are doing. It's awesome.

And of course they both have level 10 walls.

These guilds are having a detrimental affect on fair playing and paying guilds every SECOND you continue to fail to Do Your Job. Ban them now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crusader Shout
07-26-2013, 08:52 PM
As a guild with only 44 members trying our best to save money for bonuses, we are more than surprised about the existence of 60 member guilds.

Can we ask Gree to publish a list of those guilds, for all to see?

I would not comment on some of the philosophical arguments, that frankly is best ignored.
This is not a legal court requiring proof beyond reasonable doubt. There seems to be more than sufficient evidence to suggest, on the balance of probability, that such 60 member guilds require deep scrutiny.

Gree owes it to every guild that has gem players, to provide reasonable and acceptable assurance that these guilds have been audited.

Shinazueli
07-26-2013, 09:34 PM
As a guild with only 44 members trying our best to save money for bonuses, we are more than surprised about the existence of 60 member guilds.

Can we ask Gree to publish a list of those guilds, for all to see?

I would not comment on some of the philosophical arguments, that frankly is best ignored.
This is not a legal court requiring proof beyond reasonable doubt. There seems to be more than sufficient evidence to suggest, on the balance of probability, that such 60 member guilds require deep scrutiny.

Gree owes it to every guild that has gem players, to provide reasonable and acceptable assurance that these guilds have been audited.

F that. They owe it to every single guild in the game. But the rest I agree with.

E-I
07-27-2013, 11:28 AM
This guild quest almost seems like it is designed benefit cheater guilds. They may not be able to put up CP to score top 3/10/25 prizes, but 60 members gives them a huge advantage over many legit medium-strength guilds.

But then I guess the legit guilds have to out-gem them if they want win.

jonny0284
07-27-2013, 12:19 PM
But then I guess the legit guilds have to out-gem them if they want win.

And, you nailed it. The numero uno reason why 60 member Guilds are not being dealt with. Also, because there are too many legit spenders with deep pockets and pride issues to really hit GREE where it hurts if they all could agree to it.

(cough)

Jeshu
07-27-2013, 06:26 PM
And, you nailed it. The numero uno reason why 60 member Guilds are not being dealt with. Also, because there are too many legit spenders with deep pockets and pride issues to really hit GREE where it hurts if they all could agree to it.

(cough)

Yes! Many Hacker's guilds on top 100 positions nowadays...

Kjctnorris
08-01-2013, 07:19 AM
This more than clear that GREE will not do anything to solve the obvious problems of hackers.
All players see daily powers and achievements impossible for their level. In the top chests events get more than 200 awards, or guilds whole earning a million points in each battle. From all this I can provide screenshots if I may, although I know that you will permit your shame because it would air.
If we can see every day ... it is clear that GREE is either blind or is maimed.
Propose any of these alternatives:
* 1.-Create a thread to publicly claim hackers.
* 2.-Pass the hack everyone so we can all use.
* 3.-Playing tetris, much more serious than this.
It is clear that this message is for users of this forum because I doubt that GREE has an interest.

Pd: Sorry for my bad English, I'm still studying ...
I think you're grossly underestimating the amount of money some players spend on this game if you don't think a million points is achievable in a single battle.

Sydonia
08-02-2013, 02:09 AM
It's rather difficult to understand what you're saying... However, It seems to me that your images are solid evidence that you can't see he's joking. At least, I don't see anything else other than someone dreaming about having a trick to get free gems. He spend 1200+ gems and got a reward.. where's the smoking gun ?

Johan -
08-04-2013, 01:19 AM
Would be nice when the 60 member guilds are dismantled soon, even with the GUILD quests they benefit too much of all rewards..

Disturbing message concerning "MW top faction" on Twitter:
https://mobile.twitter.com/PUNS_MOLE

I don't know how real and true all of this is, maybe MW players can bring some light about the subject..

Kjctnorris
08-04-2013, 02:54 AM
@nemesiakis - I'm assuming English is not your primary language, but I think I understand the gist of your post.

Again, I think you seriously underestimate the amount of money the top 1000 spenders spend on this game weekly. Many people took part in the bonus program long before guilds were formed and you have to spend $500 in a month just to get in the first tier.

As for your screenshots, the written word often loses its real meaning when tone is not clearly defined or colloquialisms are used with those who aren't familiar with them. I'd agree with Sydonia's assessment of those screenshots.

I'm not saying people don't cheat because I'm certain there are those who do. I'm just saying the evidence you have brought forth doesn't prove that.

Ratma2001
08-04-2013, 07:53 PM
Agreed KJ. I think most is lost in translation, as i have both these units posted yet am i a Hacker? doubt it if i was someone forgot to tell me, i did still spend over 1200 gems in this rerward , but it was not my intention as i was questing at the time and needed the end unit thus the Fire Phoenix was a bonus and as most of us are aware its hard to keep track of the amount you have spent if you qualify for the bonus gems but given that Gree have stated that there os no longer an issue with Gem hacks but as for gold/honour and energy ....still on the fence
and still no reply from Mods on this...eith been dismissed with staffing restructure or dont want to comment anymore, and jsut hoping we all go away

It's all a dream
08-07-2013, 01:12 AM
You're right, English is not my native language and use the google translate, but sometimes do not translate very well ..:o
Just say one more thing, it gives me the laugh of what you say: I really think there are people who spend real money on this game? $ 500 a month??;););)
I do not know if you think we're *******s because in my life I'm going to believe that someone spends real money on this nonsense, let alone $ 500!! ahhahaha petite outrage!
Do not understand why you think people spend real money and I still lie about this issue ...
Clearly Gree does nothing because he can not!! Your hand is not control certain holes of play and never be able to cover them. The only way to obviate them and keep people playing is trying to convince us, like you, that people spend money and this is a very serious game. Perhaps hahahahaa tengais luck and some idiot can believe it. (Meanwhile, the other players will continue to use the full power trick every 20 minutes ...)
Just see the results of the survey: 90% think Gree does nothing and there are tricks and 50% is likely to stop playing this:confused: ... What a waste of time.
Goodbye friend, leave this game over. Here you will be left only do you spend the real money and those who aportais empty words.

PS: I will continue posting on forums and blogs all the tricks you can do in this game.:cool:

you are quite funny. but care to explain to me why ive seen so many itunes receipts from friends and trust completely who have spend real money on this game. more money than you laugh about.
Care to explain to me how Gree earns money if ppl dont spend on this game?
If ppl dont spend on this game, gree would have pulled the plug.

If you consider this game nonsense, delete it, stop whining and move on. Ppl make choices every day. if they are not yours who are you to judge.

Johan -
08-07-2013, 01:53 AM
I think, everyone is entitled to have their opinion how they like to play any game.

One goes to the pub, drinks his beer, the other goes to the casino and the other donate some money to the Church or homeless people..., maybe go to a football match or any other...

What is the most important, that the one who spend his/her money enjoy in what he/she is doing.
Kingdom Age is a multiplayer game, which the players need to follow up on almost daily basis, therefore this game ( or any other multiplayer online game) is a part of your life. We make friends in the game and enjoy our contacts together.

Therefore, why not spend some coins for something what most of us play on daily basis, when you have the money and feel good about spending it for something you like, well than it's ok!

USD500,- is a lot of money in 1 month for a game, but well..when someone earns USD10.000 a month, the USD500,- is just a small part for them!
For every player a budget,

FYI,
quote:

Dated: Tuesday, May 8th, 2012
They only arrived on mobile platforms last August with the debut of Crime City, a brand that the company had already put on the Facebook platform. That set them up to have a $2 million quarter between July and September of last year. Then they launched Modern War in November and the two titles got them to a $6 million quarter during Christmas. Finally, Kingdom Age, launched last month, got them to a $12 million quarter.

Just after Kingdom Age launched, I spoke with Funzio’s vice president of business development Jamil Moledina. Even though the game was downloaded at roughly the same pace that the company’s earlier games were, engagement was up. Both Modern War and Kingdom Age got to 1 million downloads in about the same time. But Kingdom Age saw the equivalent of 93 years of gameplay, while Modern War saw about 50 years of gameplay in its first five days.
un-quote:

Ratma2001
08-07-2013, 02:53 AM
And the Hacker and cheats destroyed it in less than 1 week, hooray for Gree , allowing this to contribute to the countless monies thrown at this game whilst the unsavory ran rampant through the game causing kaos and making people leave in their droves ... Respected players with over a years experience in playing , advising, coaching , teaching Noobies the ropes and how to obtain further goals, such a waste of numerous talents, with all the latest upgrades and patches put into this game not 1 word from the Mods about all the Hackers, Cheats and Hacker Guilds.....shame on you Gree.
Blatant mistrust of the paying player!
I am now on the downside of purgatory ! And to be accosiated with a game that has been run rife with Cheaters and Hackers for so long is appalling !
You may now turn the Servers off! It's only those can afford to spend Thousands a month to stay in front of all the Cheaters and Hacker that play apart from those that took the liberty of undermine what was once a Great Game !
Countless posts and people shouting for fairness fell on deaf ears and Gree did as little as possible. Never looking after those that paid the way, but looking out for those that roughted the system.
Gree= Game Over

KingKeith
08-07-2013, 05:30 AM
No matter what the formula or methods you use to play this game to build your kingdom, stats, army or equipment you won't come close to beating FUN or RK. Our main question should be: why are we even trying?

Gree's the true winner here. The house always win!

Good luck to you all.

yaz
08-07-2013, 05:51 AM
I think going after the 60 person guilds os not the right approach. Many of us have moved around to different guilds over the last several wars. And lets face it, having a legit 56 member guild or a hacked 60 person guild really dosent make much difference as there are always several members that don't pull their weight anyway. GREE just needs to remove the individual hackers and the game and guilds will take care of themselves

Kjctnorris
08-07-2013, 07:08 AM
I typed a long response, but Johan covered it - $500 for some may be a big deal. For others, it's not.

Skyraiders
08-07-2013, 07:20 AM
I think going after the 60 person guilds os not the right approach. Many of us have moved around to different guilds over the last several wars. And lets face it, having a legit 56 member guild or a hacked 60 person guild really dosent make much difference as there are always several members that don't pull their weight anyway. GREE just needs to remove the individual hackers and the game and guilds will take care of themselves

i disagree......

either you are a member of one of these guilds and dont want to be booted from a guild you dont have to work to unlock...i am not calling you a hacker....i have no proof!!!! I am Guessing

Or you dont understand what people are trying to say.......60 Member guilds have been around since before the first war.

how did they get there ...Gree wants us to believe they are legit...when guilds like FUN and RK...were no where near 60 members and clearly they are the biggest spenders.....

I find it HARD to believe that someone spent that kind of money to unlock an entire guild of members and bonuses.....not when that money could have purchased gems......i am not saying impossible...just hard to believe!!

Edit....also we are getting to the point when other guilds really are getting there the legit way so now the water becomes muddy and a clear picture is gone.

Also i will agree that every war someone has RL issue and cannot particapate......however the guilds that had 60 members since the beginning have advantages that other guilds did not. Having 60 members makes a difference!!!

Kjctnorris
08-07-2013, 10:59 AM
It is clear that you are always beyond good and evil.
Of course there are many people who can spend 500 dollars a month here, and 500 day, and 500 an hour.
But it is not so stupid to spend it here as much as we want to believe. I am quite sure that you and your team usais tricks and hacks regularly, because clearly you're not spending the 500 or a year ...
It is more than clear that you are an advocate of Gree but your explanations are groundless, and because you're in a good clan or you think someone important here. It's really sad and shows that you have no credibility.
You can believe Gree and continue sucking the ass, actually look to their own team and leave only evident once more its weaknesses and embarrassments. It's very noticeable that there are a fair player ...
Cheer up kid, sure soon you hire for your company, even for her cheerleading team.
Lol. Tencharacters

Spi
08-07-2013, 02:13 PM
@Nemesiakis,

Find yourself a girlfriend and get a real life, water will always find its way...but you will find out when you grow up.

Rastlin
08-07-2013, 09:05 PM
Nemesiakis,
It is hard to believe I have a Mercedes Benz, a Corvette, and home a house with a pool. But I do! And yes I spend money on the game. Here is picture proof for all 4. :cool:

Ratma2001
08-07-2013, 10:56 PM
Nemesiakis,
It is hard to believe I have a Mercedes Benz, a Corvette, and home a house with a pool. But I do! And yes I spend money on the game. Here is picture proof for all 4. :cool:

HAHA and you Pay to play ...must be a Millionaire Rastlin..congrats

Rastlin
08-07-2013, 11:01 PM
HAHA and you Pay to play ...must be a Millionaire Rastlin..congrats
HAHA you must be too! How much did you used to Pay to play before you stopped due to hackers? :p

Ratma2001
08-08-2013, 02:35 PM
HAHA you must be too! How much did you used to Pay to play before you stopped due to hackers? :p

around $700 per month !, i have 3 cars 2 Motorbikes a house on 3 acres but NO Pool ;-( , now that i have stopped spending real money on this game i should be able to afford my New Shiny pool !! haha
Cant see the Forest cause of the Tree's !!
biting the hand that feed them !

Future
09-04-2013, 11:25 AM
I've heard of factions that spend over a thousand dollars a month in gold!

Dragon Buster
09-09-2013, 03:18 PM
I'm not a member of 60-member guild, but I know someone who is. The original founder quit and reentered his guild under different characters, so all traces of his mega-donations are long gone by now. So, now we have another "legit" guild with all bonuses maxed out and without any traces of the original hacker who started it.

It was fine by me when these guilds were somewhere toward the bottom of the pool, and no serious KA player would ever consider joining one of these. But now they're raising their heads, attracting stronger players, and slowly creeping into top 50 and top 25 (like the guild that I described earlier). And when my guild gets displaced form it's current position by such guilds, than that will be the end of KA for me (if not sooner).

DragCro
10-04-2013, 05:28 AM
Please look at the requiretments thread people are advertising for max upgrades on their bonuses,i know that just one top guild have those bonuses unlocked and that is the only guild that did it legit way!

I want a fast action to shut down the guilds with bonuses maxed out,especialy those that are not in top 10,they dont have iph that big or stats to defend their income from raiding or attacks,so it is imposible for them to max the bonuses..And its slap in face to advertise that for all other guilds that are trying to upgrade bonuses legit way.That is the same as a thief stole a money and then brag to others...
@ Admin you whil easily find in requiretment threads who are those guilds and investigate them.
Hope i see some justice here and fast reaction from Gree to ban those guilds

Jeshu
10-06-2013, 01:36 AM
Please look at the requiretments thread people are advertising for max upgrades on their bonuses,i know that just one top guild have those bonuses unlocked and that is the only guild that did it legit way!

I want a fast action to shut down the guilds with bonuses maxed out,especialy those that are not in top 10,they dont have iph that big or stats to defend their income from raiding or attacks,so it is imposible for them to max the bonuses..And its slap in face to advertise that for all other guilds that are trying to upgrade bonuses legit way.That is the same as a thief stole a money and then brag to others...
@ Admin you whil easily find in requiretment threads who are those guilds and investigate them.
Hope i see some justice here and fast reaction from Gree to ban those guilds
Perhaps by year 2015...

the_bob
10-06-2013, 03:18 PM
Perhaps by year 2015...

That's pretty optimistic for Gree.

Ratma2001
10-07-2013, 09:19 PM
That's pretty optimistic for Gree.

Correct , it will be fixed when Gree flick switch on Servers then Game Over !
Then we can all get our lives back and go outdoors again and get some fresh air, see how the world has changed in the last 2 years and so forth.

Lord Vyper
05-30-2014, 12:06 AM
Since a few weeks there a a lot of accounts starting day 1 and develop to lvl 200 in 1 or two days. No real kingdoms but a lot of money and high stats. Impossible to get this on a normal way. Someone uses a hack to 'produce' gold for his guild. Since I hate to fight against lvl 10 walls it would be great if any admin could look into this.

Totalwar
05-30-2014, 04:33 AM
Yes I seen this too getting high stats from hacking one unit.

Dogs Pizza
05-30-2014, 07:32 AM
the new guild boosts have made hacking gold useful again. I think we will see guilds with all of the boosts maxed out. Very annoying to those of us that do it the right way.

Lord Vyper
05-30-2014, 07:35 AM

And there are at least 30 of this type of account

Vile Lynn
05-30-2014, 08:31 AM
GREE should look for any guild who has maxed out the new bonuses...
ban guild members donating the hacked gold, and ban the guild from war
Period.

If you are an honest player & in a guild that is using hacked gold, you better find a new guild QUICK!

syKosis
05-30-2014, 10:50 AM
Every day it seems that I visit at least 2-3 of these types of kingdoms. Nothing but a Lvl 1 castle and Lvl 1 barracks, yet they'll have 1500 of 1 type of reward unit. Yesterday, I stumbled on one that was level 212... 6 hours after they raised the level cap!

CJ54
05-30-2014, 11:30 AM
Since a few weeks there a a lot of accounts starting day 1 and develop to lvl 200 in 1 or two days. No real kingdoms but a lot of money and high stats. Impossible to get this on a normal way. Someone uses a hack to 'produce' gold for his guild. Since I hate to fight against lvl 10 walls it would be great if any admin could look into this.

We will. If you have more screenshots/ names aside from the one linked earlier, we'll look into that asap if those are sent in via ticket.

mozartli1125
05-30-2014, 11:47 AM
We will. If you have more screenshots/ names aside from the one linked earlier, we'll look into that asap if those are sent in via ticket.

It should be very easy to find those similar hackers. You guys can write a small program, scan all players and find those with huge number of 1 kind of units, large number of gold, etc easily.

Lord Vyper
05-30-2014, 01:25 PM

Thx CJ,

I just sent a mail (Aw: [GREE International Inc.] Re: Kingdom Age Issue Report (#1542887) Hacker) to the Support using the old ticket from 22.04.14 that was already closed with 32 pics of different accounts of the same kind (including player id). Since it took me some time it would be nice to hear something about what you found out and did.

Thx

CJ54
05-30-2014, 04:17 PM
It should be very easy to find those similar hackers. You guys can write a small program, scan all players and find those with huge number of 1 kind of units, large number of gold, etc easily.

Much easier said than done, but something like that.

Thx CJ,

I just sent a mail (Aw: [GREE International Inc.] Re: Kingdom Age Issue Report (#1542887) Hacker) to the Support using the old ticket from 22.04.14 that was already closed with 32 pics of different accounts of the same kind (including player id). Since it took me some time it would be nice to hear something about what you found out and did.

Thx

We went through and snagged info from all the relevant tickets for quicker investigation, but haven't answered the tickets yet (little bit of a slowdown today since one of our major KA gurus is out of office). So don't worry if it takes a day or two to get an answer; the info was already passed to the engineers.

Baela3
06-01-2014, 04:03 PM
Explain today seeing ally requests from 6 L250 accounts with undeveloped kingdoms and starter weapons but stats over 80m. I have ss and have sent them all to GREE support

The accounts are clearly hackers

The acct names were Marc Guy Fabien Vincent rapido and Laurent

If I could figure out how to add ss here I would. What else can I do to make sure these guys get found

Sniklefritz
06-02-2014, 11:25 AM
Here is an email that was sent by my founder about a year ago. Nothing was ever done. Gree never responded to his email and closed the ticket. So do they really care about hackers???

To: whom it may concern,
I have been playing KA for over a year now. Within the first couple months I had seen the hack preformed on YouTube. I contacted gree and asked about the hack. You assured me that the hack did not exist. I left the guild I created and had joined a different guild. The guild had all the bonuses. Once gree updated the guild page to include donations, I noticed that the founder had donated all the gold. I did the math and figured it would be an astronomical amount of actual money. I sent another ticket asking how can you tell if someone is a hacker? I received gree's auto reply about being to busy to answer me. Since then the founder left. They left it to a member who lasted a war and handed the guild to me. I am wondering the best course of action? Will anything happen to my guild or myself? The hacker is no longer in the guild and we have become very close. If I would have known in the first place I would have never left the guild I had founded. I would still be a founder of a legit guild with most of the bonuses. I would like to continue being founder of my present guild. The hacked one but I want our names cleared. There is a lot of talk about the hacker guilds but none of us are hackers. I along with the rest of my group have worked very hard and have spent a lot of actual money to get where we are. It is not fair to make us start over from scratch and it is not fair to be dis banded. None of us had anything to do with it. Please help me and my fellow guildmates. I would be willing to sacrifice 3 member bonuses to clear us from the 60 member guild list. I would also like to change the name of the guild. Thank you for your time and again please help. We are innocent. I will give you all my members id's you can check all their purchase histories as well as mine to see none of us have hacked. Please help please help please help
--------------------------------------------------
Timestamp: 2013-06-03 16:46

Vile Lynn
06-02-2014, 12:47 PM
wow.... nobody can actually be at L250 yet.

Why wait for us to send in tickets when these cheaters should be so easy to ID now?
Come on, GREE :rolleyes:

The red Baron
06-02-2014, 01:52 PM
Arnaud lv209 no raids, no income, 6.7 mil gold 0/1 armor, 1/1 weapon, 1500 heroic crazed centaur
80 mil attack / 53 mil defense
Do you need a ticket for such a hacker ?

Dogs Pizza
06-02-2014, 02:39 PM
of course they do. you need to give them the account code and all other info. Otherwise they have no way of knowing its out there. posting here does not solve the issue. send it in.

Ratma2001
06-02-2014, 03:42 PM
HMMM ! as it seems that Gree still havent worked out how to stop this going on !.....maybe i should come back with some extras ?? it seems there are a lot doing it and would take ages to find ...pity for all the players who have spent Real Money on this game ...to be jibbed by the unsavoury that undermine everyone elses long endless journey.
just a quick note to gree
"Not good enough" !

Valid or
06-02-2014, 03:59 PM
Arnaud lv209 no raids, no income, 6.7 mil gold 0/1 armor, 1/1 weapon, 1500 heroic crazed centaur
80 mil attack / 53 mil defense
Do you need a ticket for such a hacker ?
From these descriptions, I would have to say gold hack if they didn't buy the gold...but would be dumb to drop that amount of cash for gold...
But there is one other possibility...Apple has been hacked Or a hole was found people are exploiting then buying gold..(ok might be a bit far stretched but it's possible). These accounts that I have read about and came across in game..all are units from gold purchases...not gems.

The red Baron
06-02-2014, 04:07 PM
Hey i have written a ticket, but it is possible for GREE to find such impossible players, you cannot reach lv 209 without raids, fights, getting no armor weapon and have 1500 heroic units. With gold / money you can buy gold units nothing else, iph was about 0 too.

Valid or
06-02-2014, 04:08 PM
of course they do. you need to give them the account code and all other info. Otherwise they have no way of knowing its out there. posting here does not solve the issue. send it in.
Or gree could simply do a web search for kingdom age gold, And then they would also know where to find what some people are using. I am not going to post the results so don't ask.

Charli DW
06-02-2014, 07:05 PM
In regards to guilds of 60 members.. When I was in TRK .. We worked our butts off to get enough gold for 60 members.. We forfeited other bonuses to do so.. Please check your facts before assuming all are hacker guilds..!!

Valid or
06-02-2014, 10:00 PM
In regards to guilds of 60 members.. When I was in TRK .. We worked our butts off to get enough gold for 60 members.. We forfeited other bonuses to do so.. Please check your facts before assuming all are hacker guilds..!!

I don't assume things like that. some have acheveived what they have through hard work and grinding.

But I am thinking there's a draw back to what we are posting hear..we are telling everyone how to see if someone has hacked from looking at their inventory, weapons,armour and iph. But we are also telling the people who are doing this what they need to do to stop people from finding out.
Build up their kingdom to increase their iph, and buy multiple different units not just the special ones, and equip there forces. And most of all not to keep millions in their bank when ones iph is low.
So as we report them and talk about what we have seen in hear to help gree catch them..we also help out the hackers get better.
With the simple search I did early on and the video on YouTube and other sites, why can't gree use this to help fight it...by downloading and taking apart the code of the app that dose it and then block it?

Dogs Pizza
06-03-2014, 07:31 AM
LOL at TRK not being cheaters. Might want to take a look at some of the bases in your guild. You have several players that have multiples of each boost building and you have players that have hacked gold. So dont try to be all high and mighty about that. TRK is not a guild to defend, just because Gree does nothing about them does not mean they are clean.

Charli DW
06-03-2014, 10:43 AM
I can only assume your referring to TRB.. Read up sunshine.. I clearly said "TRK".. I can't speak on behalf of TRB as I'm not a TRB member.. But when I was in TRK there was no cheating or gold hacking.. We worked hard for our gold..Constant abuse on all our walls for all the raiding etc should've told you that.. So maybe you should join a decent guild and you may come to realise the art of teamwork and not assume everyone is a cheat because they have bonuses that you clearly don't ..

Dogs Pizza
06-03-2014, 11:42 AM
Your leader knows who I am. I am in a decent guild...ask Akir about his TBC buddies. and TRK had cheats as well, the ones i refer to were there in your days as well. Tough to dig them up when you can not view guild members bases.

I have nothing against DW, that is a great guild with good people. TRK/TRB are cheap players.

Lord Vyper
06-03-2014, 12:27 PM
Hi CJ,

Any results yet? I have send you 32 screenshots of hackers including the player id. It must be possible to find out which guild uses them. All have names that show that this accounts belong together. it would be really great to hear something about what you have done so far. The battle starts in a few days and I don't want to meet this guild and pay real money to fight against their lvl 10 walls and hacked boni.

Regards

Ratma2001
06-03-2014, 03:48 PM
some players are deluded if they think Gree will actually do ANYTHING for these players that undermine the payers!
I have spent last 2 years sending photos reports names , levels, stats and so forth and in that time i have seen ZERO done about this !
Gree want hackers in this game cause it makes the spenders spend more to bridge the gap as they think the hackers and cheats cant get more of their illgain gottens !
Gree will not post any results of any investigation cause they dont have to! They do what they want which is stuff all !
they need hackers and cheat to fill the coffers with more of your cash .
they will only act if enough players report the same player or Guild but even then it will take ages for anything to be done , so by then the water turn murky and they blend in to the paying players..case closed !
rinse and repeat for any new hack or cheater that enters the game, and if you push the point you will be banned from forums as usual also.
good luck but doubt anything will eventuate from these posts.

Totalwar
06-04-2014, 03:32 AM
Maybe top guilds should hack the game and they do something about once there no money going to Gree anymore.

Bkplayer1
06-04-2014, 02:13 PM
Your leader knows who I am. I am in a decent guild...ask Akir about his TBC buddies. and TRK had cheats as well, the ones i refer to were there in your days as well. Tough to dig them up when you can not view guild members bases.

I have nothing against DW, that is a great guild with good people. TRK/TRB are cheap players.

There are NO HACKERS at TRB just great players who will be very busy pounding Dogs Pizza 1311579 for the next few days. I guess you just can't stand is kicking your ass every war weekend.

Dogs Pizza
06-04-2014, 02:28 PM
I feel sorry for that Dogs Pizza 1311579 guy... Pity the vast majority of TRB players can't beat me when you take away their multiple boost buildings...

Just4fun
06-04-2014, 02:30 PM
TRB hacker? Have you ever been in this guild? Everybody in TRB raid hard for the max 60 upgrade.

Dogs Pizza
06-04-2014, 02:31 PM
I dont care how you got the gold to open 60 spots, my issue is with the extra boost buildings.

Dogs Pizza
06-04-2014, 02:52 PM
If you would like the screen shots I can send them to you. see if you guys are actually honorable and boot these players or if you just try to cover them up again.

Lys
06-04-2014, 03:04 PM
I dont care how you got the gold to open 60 spots, my issue is with the extra boost buildings.

I've seen a few screenshots myself, and I've seen this done with Manors also. While not 'cheating' per se, it's a cheap tactic that any guild-members and Founders should crack down on with threat of kicking folks who pull this. Note that I'm not singling anyone out here, but I've seen a couple folks with this across a couple of guilds, and I do believe one was a TRB member.

Bkplayer1
06-04-2014, 03:19 PM

I've never seen any player of any guild with extra boost buildings yes I've seen 3 manors or lenders but that is a gree cock up not anyone hacking.

Dockbot-is-da-bomb
06-04-2014, 07:51 PM
Wow 20 pages.

Sadhunni
06-05-2014, 09:15 AM
I want to see actual screenshots and proof before you say anything.

Bkplayer1
06-05-2014, 09:18 AM
Statement from Warrior co Founder of TRB & previously of TRK
Dear KA Community,I have been co founder of TRK from its infancy and of TRB since our Fantastic merge with BoB.I can assure all of you that we have never had hackers,ever.Over a 2 year period I have had 2 reports of possible gree bad programming.The first 1 year ago in TRK, where a player had a few double units.This was a bad programming and the player emailed gree constantly to removethem. Gree never did and just said they were working on it. After months of negativity to this player & to our guild by people in other guilds, he decided to quit the game. He did not want any more negativity to our guild, by no fault of his own. He was hounded out of the game by you. I have had a recent report that one of our players has had a double boost building. Immediately I spoke to this player and he told me he had, but he also told methat he had contacted gree about this and again they have done nothing. I asked him to delete it straight away as my guild has a policy of no hackers, no cheats. The player immediately deleted the boost building. It has been a privilege and honour to lead TRK & TRB. We were the 3rd team ever to get to 60 members & we do this by honest hard work, we raid and raid again. We work as a team and we play this game honestly. I can hand on heart say weare one of the cleanest teams in KA. Their is a big difference between hacking & Bad programming. We know What is right and wrong and if I, Dragon Slayer or any of our senior officers ever here of reports or we here of cheating, we will investigate and respond. So please do not hound out another of your fellow players for something he has tried to resolve with gree to no success and has deleted it straight away after asking. Gree Customer ServiceIs not the best, as we all know and we all wish it would improve. Bad programming is Gree,, please do not confuse this with cheating. Think about this statement carefully. I challenge ALL Founders of Guilds, high ranked and low ranked to review your team and to ensure their playing clean. Ill leave you on this note, is 100's + potions bad programming or cheating? Have a Great War, regards Warrior �

Valid or
06-05-2014, 09:42 AM
We should stop naming/accusing people and guilds on the forums, send in a report/ticket when you find a kingdom in question(send the report in when viewing there kingdom not when back at yours, might help gree track them down.)
No one in there right mind will admit to it openly hear on the forums and all it dose is cause arguments and issues between players and guilds.
Hacking is a problem, obviously. but singling people/guilds out on the forum dose not help the issue and only clouds the information we are trying to get across to gree making it harder for them to deal with the issue.

Vile Lynn
06-05-2014, 12:22 PM
I hope GREE does something about all of the hackers that have made it to L250 already.

zach123
06-05-2014, 05:24 PM
I hope GREE does something about all of the hackers that have made it to L250 already.

KEEP DREAMING :):p:):p:):p:):p:):p

Dogs Pizza
06-06-2014, 07:37 AM
@bk your player with extra buildings still has a few extra. looks like he did sell a couple but the others were still there last screen shot I saw. All he has done is change his name.

Bkplayer1
06-06-2014, 04:10 PM
@bk your player with extra buildings still has a few extra. looks like he did sell a couple but the others were still there last screen shot I saw. All he has done is change his name.

Please pm me the name of the player & I will pass it on to my founder.

RhymeAndReason
06-16-2014, 01:49 AM
Well now honest players are being branded as hackers and getting their accounts banned by GREE... how do I know? It happened to me.

It doesn't really matter anymore since my character was semi-retired and only helped out with guild quests occasionally... but it might happen to anyone out there.

Screen shots tell the totally ridiculous story - an account that has been around for more than 2 years, level 128 with 2m-plus stats gets banned "for hacking the game in order to get multiple high-level event prizes".

Any fool can tell firstly, I hardly have any high-level event prizes, let alone multiples of them, and secondly, if I even knew how to hack the game, why didn't I make my character level 250 with 500m stats?

GREE, I ask you, is this what you call taking a step forward?

http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/Rhyme_And_Reason/GreeEmail_zps164b7f43.jpg
http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/Rhyme_And_Reason/photo1_zpsb03e89f4.png
http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/Rhyme_And_Reason/photo4_zpsd9087f64.png
http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/Rhyme_And_Reason/photo3_zpsa6081cfd.png
http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/Rhyme_And_Reason/photo5_zps0d179f6e.png
http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/Rhyme_And_Reason/photo2_zps5a8e5e81.png

Gal
06-16-2014, 08:40 AM
Statement from Warrior co Founder of TRB & previously of TRK
Dear KA Community,I have been co founder of TRK from its infancy and of TRB since our Fantastic merge with BoB.I can assure all of you that we have never had hackers,ever.Over a 2 year period I have had 2 reports of possible gree bad programming.The first 1 year ago in TRK, where a player had a few double units.This was a bad programming and the player emailed gree constantly to removethem. Gree never did and just said they were working on it. After months of negativity to this player & to our guild by people in other guilds, he decided to quit the game. He did not want any more negativity to our guild, by no fault of his own. He was hounded out of the game by you. I have had a recent report that one of our players has had a double boost building. Immediately I spoke to this player and he told me he had, but he also told methat he had contacted gree about this and again they have done nothing. I asked him to delete it straight away as my guild has a policy of no hackers, no cheats. The player immediately deleted the boost building. It has been a privilege and honour to lead TRK & TRB. We were the 3rd team ever to get to 60 members & we do this by honest hard work, we raid and raid again. We work as a team and we play this game honestly. I can hand on heart say weare one of the cleanest teams in KA. Their is a big difference between hacking & Bad programming. We know What is right and wrong and if I, Dragon Slayer or any of our senior officers ever here of reports or we here of cheating, we will investigate and respond. So please do not hound out another of your fellow players for something he has tried to resolve with gree to no success and has deleted it straight away after asking. Gree Customer ServiceIs not the best, as we all know and we all wish it would improve. Bad programming is Gree,, please do not confuse this with cheating. Think about this statement carefully. I challenge ALL Founders of Guilds, high ranked and low ranked to review your team and to ensure their playing clean. Ill leave you on this note, is 100's + potions bad programming or cheating? Have a Great War, regards Warrior �

Raising a couple of points here:

EXTRA BUILDINGS:
What Warrior says is accurate. In the founders discussion group, it was pointed out that one of his players had multiple boost buildings and he had that player delete the extras immediately.

That being said, back in the early days, if you accidentally deleted a building, GREE would *eventually* replace it, but many of us became impatient with the turn around time, never sure whether GREE would actually replace the building and thus went and re-purchased the missing building. Gree would then replace the missing building, not checking to see if you'd replaced it. Some players took advantage of this cycle and bought several extra buildings that way, but for many it was simply a GREE support error.
Then, or a while after this, GREE support simply replaced the newly purchased building with your lost building (best support solution, IMHO, BTW).
Now, they are not replacing buildings at all although it is still incredibly easy to accidentally delete while quickly tapping to collect gold.

HACKERS:
Whenever a questionable player is found, it is frequently discussed in the founders group and if agreed to be a hacker, that player is reported to GREE. Unfortunately prior to last war, GREE appeared to ignore these tickets and the french guild Camembert and others went un-punished until it was too blatant to ignore and real dollars were being lost due to this. We continue to discuss to ensure fair reporting of hackers.

However, any player that is already L250 MUST be deemed a hacker by GREE. There is virtually NO WAY that anyone could be L250 already without using a hack. Several of these have been reported by members of the founders group, but this should be a simple thing for GREE to find.

BANNING of NON-HACKING PLAYERS
I am aware of a few players that are NOT HACKERS - such as the one mentioned earlier with 2m stats - that have been permanently banned. Of these, at least one spends >$1k/month on this game. It is beside me that GREE is focused on perceived issues of player selling (in the cases I am aware of, this has not happened to the best of my knowledge) and banning gem buying players, rather than focusing on the obvious hackers that I mentioned above, who are unlikely to have spent a penny on this game.

Please GREE, get your priorities straight. Let's get the focus on remove people that are cheating the game using hacks similar to those who hijacked the last war and ruin the gaming experience for the rest of the gamers playing KA. These are the people who are affecting your bottom line.

I would also like to see an appeals process available to those who were "Permanently Banned". It seems that there is a unilateral judgement made and players are being improperly removed from the game.

grantsmith1
06-16-2014, 08:55 AM
Well said gal totally agree. Gree need to focus on these obvious hackers who should be the simplest to find due to their obviously unobtainable levels and numbers of units. obviously finding hackers who are more subtle in their methods and results is going to be more difficult and I have no doubt Gree will make mistakes in identifying certain people as seems to be the case already, perhaps tadaaah you could set in place some kind of formal grievance procedure as gal suggests everyone should be allowed the right of appeal as in real life... miscarriages of justice are bound to occur surely people should be allowed to put their case in these circumstances

RhymeAndReason
06-16-2014, 09:08 AM
I have no extra buildings and never spent a cent on gems, nobody would offer me 5 cents for my account...

Heck if GREE had banned my account for having sh*tty stats I would have laughed and said yes by all means, but how did they ever decide I was a hacker? It's just ridiculous beyond belief.

RhymeAndReason
06-18-2014, 09:24 AM
Ok so I sent GREE another email expressing my surprise at being branded a hacker... And they replied.
Screenshot tells the sad story.

http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/Rhyme_And_Reason/GREEReply_zps17bb9a92.jpg

Lys
06-18-2014, 10:12 AM
Carmen Cruz is a ****ing moron and needs to be fired. The dumb broad literally pulls notes off of notepad documents I think, she is utterly and completely useless

Ok so I sent GREE another email expressing my surprise at being branded a hacker... And they replied.
Screenshot tells the sad story.

http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/Rhyme_And_Reason/GREEReply_zps17bb9a92.jpg

RhymeAndReason
06-18-2014, 08:47 PM
Don't you just love how she signs off - as "Cree"... lol

Valid or
06-18-2014, 08:54 PM
You do know we are not supposed to post emails we recive from gree.

But I fully agree her reply doesn't fit, suit, go anywhere close to answering the question.
Till seeing this, I honestly thought they read the emails..maybe not understood them, but read them. Now tho, I don't know.

RhymeAndReason
06-19-2014, 07:46 AM
You do know we are not supposed to post emails we recive from gree.

But I fully agree her reply doesn't fit, suit, go anywhere close to answering the question.
Till seeing this, I honestly thought they read the emails..maybe not understood them, but read them. Now tho, I don't know.

Why aren't we supposed to post emails from Gree?
Well either they really don't care or maybe that last email was actually from Cree not Gree so it doesn't count.

Valid or
06-19-2014, 08:03 AM
Why aren't we supposed to post emails from Gree?
Well either they really don't care or maybe that last email was actually from Cree not Gree so it doesn't count.

Why, Don't know,(other than confidentiality) it used to be in there thread on forum rules.
But I couldn't see that sticky post anymore this morning. maybe they changed it.
Edit:
Yep the forum rules were changed within the last 3 months, I missed it,lol.
And that part was removed,

allyoop11982
07-02-2014, 06:17 PM
I think what others have said is very true. GREE encourages some cheaters/hackers in the hopes it will make the rest of us honest players buy more gems, which are very expensive. I came across a player with stats 140 million + and he'd only been playing for just over 3 months. You can't tell me he didn't hack the game. It's frustrating.