PDA

View Full Version : Vaulted Cash

Rowdydowdy
06-21-2013, 03:40 PM
Is anyone else losing vaulted cash? I've had faction members complain of this and now I'm missing money that WAS vaulted!

TripSD
06-21-2013, 03:51 PM
I thought there was a way to attack the vaults. Something about a 409 and having the Nigerian flag... maybe im crazy but read that months ago on the forum

GeneralNars
06-21-2013, 03:56 PM
lol I remember that Trip, nice one!
sometimes money gets dropped when the attacker loses then takes it back. other times we forget to vault or mistake a raid for an attack.

Rowdydowdy
06-21-2013, 04:43 PM
No it was vaulted without a doubt... Not surprised though it is a Gree game.

Snibes
06-22-2013, 09:22 AM
No it was vaulted without a doubt... Not surprised though it is a Gree game.

I also have been losing vaulted money. In fact, just a few minutes ago, I lost $367500, even though 100% was vaulted. I was playing 18 minutes prior to that and made sure I vaulted everything. The interesting thing, is that even if there was non-vaulted cash, another attack should yield some smaller percentage. The same guy attacked me again, and his 2nd attack gave him $0. Seems like it might be random?
Regardless, some people are attacking me over and over and pulling money out of my vault! I've lost millions to this already. Is someone looking into this???

Evil Mastermind
06-22-2013, 10:48 AM
Sounds like a real problem. You should send a ticket. You likely will get an automated reaponse but who knows you might get lucky!

PoundDawg
06-22-2013, 10:52 AM
my one week old account lost cash. my vault is only 100k and i had 250k unprotected lost a fight and it registered 536k lost

JohnnyR
06-22-2013, 11:28 AM
There is often a delay between attacks carried out and when they show up on your game. Meaning, they probably attacked you while your money was hanging out of vault, and then later shows as an attack just taking.

Smokey Jalapeņos
06-22-2013, 03:22 PM
I'm glad I'm not crazy alone. I have losing vaulted cash too.

Chikin
06-22-2013, 03:39 PM
I have raided a rival (3.6 million). So I vaulted. But 2 minutes later it said I was raided and lost 1.1million

Now I vaulted but your right. If u raid and get raided. The delay is jacked up and it will show a loss but I have NOT seen the vault money missing UNTIL I log off. Then log back on 30seconds later. THAT MONEY IS GONE.

My issue is I used to raid the heck out of great buildings. Now you can never find them!!
Gree messing with the game again. Guess this is why they want me to buy larger cash buildings.
Sorry for the rant!

Usual suspect
06-22-2013, 04:00 PM
This is the game guys and delay plays a part also

Dkaell
06-22-2013, 04:20 PM
Is anyone else losing vaulted cash? I've had faction members complain of this and now I'm missing money that WAS vaulted!

I have a key to all the vaults. It was probably me

Rowdydowdy
06-23-2013, 04:41 PM
Listen guys I've been playing long enough to know what's vaulted and what's not. I understand the delay scenario but this is straight out of the vault. I vaulted did about 20 minutes of searching and hitting. I vaulted some small cash and everything was all good. THEN later it turned up missing. But your right its me not this clunker of the game or some unknown change the Gree monkeys made. Thanks for the listening to my rant..