PDA

View Full Version : Everyone should shut up about this new event

Paul Wall
06-21-2013, 01:17 PM
This new double whammy event is bogus and we all know it's bogus. The prizes don't outweigh the xp gained so this is everyone's chance to just chill. Play "beat the boss," upgrade your outpost if possible and be happy that this event will only hurt numb nuts that careless about leveling.

puffypete
06-21-2013, 01:21 PM
But who else would hear their pathetic cries? I don't think people realize that every, every event is voluntary. If they don't like it, don't compete in it.

Roscoe782
06-21-2013, 01:22 PM
Exactly. Just sittin it out. I'll keep at the boss.

Philly982
06-21-2013, 01:24 PM
Exactly. Just sittin it out. I'll keep at the boss.

Great point. I think I will just attack rivals to trigger the boss events and if I complete one of the challenges then good, if not, then meh.....

Roscoe782
06-21-2013, 01:29 PM
Great point. I think I will just attack rivals to trigger the boss events and if I complete one of the challenges then good, if not, then meh.....

That or prestage the upcoming LTE. Good either way;). Gree isn't gonna milk me, lol

oldplayernewerforumuser
06-21-2013, 01:37 PM
That or prestage the upcoming LTE. Good either way;). Gree isn't gonna milk me, lol

Milking can be fun

Roscoe782
06-21-2013, 01:44 PM
Depends on the utter

Rowdydowdy
06-21-2013, 01:54 PM
This new double whammy event is bogus and we all know it's bogus. The prizes don't outweigh the xp gained so this is everyone's chance to just chill. Play "beat the boss," upgrade your outpost if possible and be happy that this event will only hurt numb nuts that careless about leveling.

I agree except you can't sit it out completely, for three days you suffer through hit after hit. Gree must want players quitting. I'm on the verge of selling, donating everything and deleting the game. Based on the US release of their new game maybe they do want players to quit this broken clunker and this is their method of breaking it down.. What a bunch of crap.

Mr.Grumpy
06-21-2013, 01:55 PM
udder.

Auspex
06-21-2013, 01:56 PM
We may need to call Cowboy in for a ruling but I think that would be an udderly silly idea. 3734

SGT Rud
06-21-2013, 04:28 PM
I am just going to raid for BP. Raid lower level guys to keep my exp down. Not concerned about defeating rivals. Wouldn't make it past 200 anyway.

Roscoe782
06-21-2013, 06:08 PM
Thanks. See what I did. Apologies. To all those doing this event. Have fun beating 400 rivals. Have fun leveling like crazy for little gain.

Tito89
06-21-2013, 06:16 PM
Thanks. See what I did. Apologies. To all those doing this event. Have fun beating 400 rivals. Have fun leveling like crazy for little gain.

prestaging and doing the boss gives me too much xp, im not bothering with this either.

Paul Wall
06-22-2013, 12:35 PM
Exactly!!!

prestaging and doing the boss gives me too much xp, im not bothering with this either.

ClownRUs
06-22-2013, 07:37 PM
We are conserving our gold for war! All the events are getting to be a bit to much.

lemonhaze
06-22-2013, 11:06 PM
This new double whammy event is bogus and we all know it's bogus. The prizes don't outweigh the xp gained so this is everyone's chance to just chill. Play "beat the boss," upgrade your outpost if possible and be happy that this event will only hurt numb nuts that careless about leveling. im lvl 250 so i actaully love the attack event..this one is gonna give me around 10k in raw stats to get to lvl 14 and im almost there..fianlly a event i can finsih and benfit from actaully cheap since i get 50 stamina on a refil my stamina is 70..hope they are more events like this..then it wont be to the ppl with the deepest pockets like on ltq bc i can never have enuff money to buy gold to finish prestige..i hope gree does this one ever month now to bc its either lvl up or lose out on the units..same thing that happens to me on ltq..i see so many ppl wit the top ltq rewards and rarely see them with war events so that tells me they are way back in top 500 or so but have cash and can complete ltq but dont have a great faction bc i dont see none on the top 45 just ltq items..this gives higher lvl players a chance since it usally whos got the deepest pockets

Wai
06-23-2013, 04:34 AM
im lvl 250 ..............i hope gree does this one ever month now to bc its either lvl up or lose out on the units..same thing that happens to me on ltq.......

How do you level up like everyone else when you are at Level 250?

2nd Sea Raiders
06-23-2013, 05:03 AM

Ok thanks. I will have a lot of fun :o. Im already on 100k bp