PDA

View Full Version : Lost account???

Elliotyee215
06-21-2013, 12:12 PM
hi i uninstalled and reinstaled my game on my caer account and lost all of his info. is there anyway to get this back?

crazymac
06-21-2013, 10:29 PM
send a help ticket and prey that they respond in a timely manner .i am on day 3 of waiting so good luck and hope you get response faster then me

(FTW) steve
06-22-2013, 03:41 PM
I'm on day 5 waiting to hear back from gree to recover my lost account I hope they hurry up I'm missing out on the battle this weekend

Elliotyee215
06-23-2013, 10:57 PM
Yeah I was in a syn.. I hope I still get the items :/

BigMoney
06-23-2013, 10:58 PM
I saw you, you're still in that syndicate. Level ~130ish I believe.

crazymac
06-24-2013, 02:08 AM
squueze a newbie account in my syn to help and chat so i know i am in my syn

Elliotyee215
06-24-2013, 01:28 PM
Big money thats my main. He's ok it's my noob account that is lost... I submitted my cc code and name ect. Hopefully that's enough.

Boo Boo Redux
06-24-2013, 06:12 PM
Your game is gone. Why can't you just accept this?

Mubashshir Akhtar
05-19-2014, 10:55 PM
Any Devs, if you're here on the forum. Guys, you need to fix support. I understand the amount of cases you have is huge and it takes a lot of time but there are types of issues which need to be priorities for instance Account Recoveries. Recently my Android tablet was too slow so I did a factory reset not knowing that my account would be reset on Crime City as well. It fails to work and I have had the ticket submitted to GREE about about since 4 days now. I have been playing for 4 years but try not to complain too much about anything but an issue like this puts a bad picture of GREE when the user is not able even come back to his account.

I have sent several comments and provided all the details that are required to recover my account. It should be a matter of minutes for your team. Common guys, don't just have the gamers lose faith in you. Please fix it.

For your reference, my ticket number is : #1615096.

Need your help here guys. Please get my account transferred back to me.

Thanks,
Akhtar

Kitty McPurr
05-19-2014, 11:06 PM
Any Devs, if you're here on the forum. Guys, you need to fix support. I understand the amount of cases you have is huge and it takes a lot of time but there are types of issues which need to be priorities for instance Account Recoveries. Recently my Android tablet was too slow so I did a factory reset not knowing that my account would be reset on Crime City as well. It fails to work and I have had the ticket submitted to GREE about about since 4 days now. I have been playing for 4 years but try not to complain too much about anything but an issue like this puts a bad picture of GREE when the user is not able even come back to his account.

I have sent several comments and provided all the details that are required to recover my account. It should be a matter of minutes for your team. Common guys, don't just have the gamers lose faith in you. Please fix it.

Thanks,
Akhtar

Hey why don't you copy and paste your message to their Facebook page. They are obviously trying to get some good promotion on their social media, perhaps an accurate discription of their game service in facebook would help them improve their support service.

cynicalmofo
05-20-2014, 04:34 AM

Thanks,
Akhtar

Second thread I've seen this in - Start your own thread. retard.

Mubashshir Akhtar
05-20-2014, 05:57 AM
Hey why don't you copy and paste your message to their Facebook page. They are obviously trying to get some good promotion on their social media, perhaps an accurate discription of their game service in facebook would help them improve their support service.

Great thought!! Thanks for the suggestion...

Mubashshir Akhtar
05-20-2014, 05:59 AM
Second thread I've seen this in - Start your own thread. retard.

cynical, some users do not have access to post new threads...You might wanna know everything before you call someone retard....I have just tried to post this to all the threads which have reported similar problem...Dont need your criticism if you can't offer help...

Matt Gagnon
05-20-2014, 08:47 AM
I just started playing again. Also trying to find old account

Havnt played since 2012. Anything I can do???