PDA

View Full Version : Yet another glitch in the boss event

Kjctnorris
06-21-2013, 11:24 AM
First boss I get and I'm already on level 27. Color me shocked.

In my best Charles Barkley voice, turrible.

larrydavid
06-21-2013, 11:25 AM
I started w boss 31 wtf!

aephlux
06-21-2013, 11:31 AM
I think we are continuing where we left off on the last boss event. Im starting at 36 my self on the first boss. :(

Valid or
06-21-2013, 11:34 AM
Well that explains why I am starting at the level I am, but are they fixing it?

Maxxcalvin
06-21-2013, 11:35 AM
Yeah, my quest list shows 12/15 which is where I left off. Seems like they are just punting left and right on these quests lately.

momag
06-21-2013, 11:38 AM
Well that explains why I am starting at the level I am, but are they fixing it?

If they follow the new policy the players that had started to play the event will have to play from the old level, and all starting after the fix from level 1. LoL

Bluephire
06-21-2013, 11:40 AM
Event started me out at lvl 26. What is Gree doing? I heard they laid off a bunch of people. How many of them were programmers?

This is the 2nd event in a row with problems. I already leveled up 7 levels in the 1st event and they are not doing anything about it....when and if they are going to fix this boss event is a mystery.

Vaevictis
06-21-2013, 11:42 AM
I am also starting at 36 where I ended the last boss fight. Pretty sure I just lost 2 hours.

Berneburg
06-21-2013, 11:43 AM
Event started me out at lvl 26. What is Gree doing? I heard they laid off a bunch of people. How many of them were programmers?

This is the 2nd event in a row with problems. I already leveled up 7 levels in the 1st event and they are not doing anything about it....when and if they are going to fix this boss event is a mystery.

What do you mean second event in a row with a glitch? I can't remember the last time an event occurred without some sort of snafu...

Skyraiders
06-21-2013, 11:44 AM
great if we are starting on the boss we ended at on the last one.....hahahahah...Im done !!!! wheres my unit...LOL

VileDoom
06-21-2013, 11:50 AM
Same, I'm on 27th boss for first attempt.

lisawarrior
06-21-2013, 11:50 AM
Well I am not doing it. Starting off on lvl 21 and why? Because that was the lvl I was prepared to go to last quest. Im not wasting gold/gems on starting on lvl 21. Gree can shove it! For the record, I don't think it's a
Glitch either!

Punzar
06-21-2013, 11:51 AM
Laughable QA.

Kjctnorris
06-21-2013, 11:52 AM
If they follow the new policy the players that had started to play the event will have to play from the old level, and all starting after the fix from level 1. LoL
They'll probably tell you this isn't a disadvantage since you're closer to 50.

Person
06-21-2013, 11:53 AM
Well I am not doing it. Starting off on lvl 21 and why? Because that was the lvl I was prepared to go to last quest. Im not wasting gold/gems on starting on lvl 21. Gree can shove it! For the record, I don't think it's a
Glitch either!

Just wait, they'll fix it cuz it's costing them money. Unless you're at x4 or x9 don't bother and wait. If not, try and see if you can get 2 of the reward mobs :)

chimera69
06-21-2013, 11:55 AM
They'll probably tell you this isn't a disadvantage since you're closer to 50.

Lol. But i could actually picture Gree saying this :)

Sirius
06-21-2013, 11:56 AM
Greetings Folks,

We are working on having this resolved asap. We do apologize for this.

~Sirus

l3lade2
06-21-2013, 11:56 AM
Err....you automatically get the units for clearing boss 10, 15, 20, 25 etc depending on wherever you're starting.

It's still totally screwed, as makes the main events impossible, but anyone past level 20 check in your infantry...you will see Lord Yepp, level 25 is "Alle" (magic) and I have that as well.
I don't recognise my unit T.T (infantry) so I'm thinking this must be one as well.

Kjctnorris
06-21-2013, 11:58 AM
Err....you automatically get the units for clearing boss 10, 15, 20, 25 etc depending on wherever you're starting.

It's still totally screwed, as makes the main events impossible, but anyone past level 20 check in your infantry...you will see Lord Yepp, level 25 is "Alle" (magic) and I have that as well.
I don't recognise my unit T.T (infantry) so I'm thinking this must be one as well.
Meh,I'd have gotten these units anyway, but I'm missing the ones from each stage.

I guess I'll patiently wait and see what the fix for this is.

Iphazard
06-21-2013, 11:59 AM
Wow, the atmosphere in the forum is brutally toxic. If we can be more constructive in our criticism perhaps Gree's responses would be more frequent and more useful.

Agreed, this is a bad bug. And I'm sure Gree realizes that they've missed expectations again. But I'm going to hold out hope that Gree will fix it in short order. If not, I doubt anyone will actually participate. I certainly won't.

If nobody participates, nobody falls behind. The only loser will be Gree's balance sheet, which I'm betting is a solid enough motivation for them to resolve the situation fairly quickly.

E-I
06-21-2013, 12:02 PM
Gree... what a joke. Seriously, how many major bugs are you going to throw at us this week? We pay gems for this trash?

Person
06-21-2013, 12:03 PM
Wow, the atmosphere in the forum is brutally toxic. If we can be more constructive in our criticism perhaps Gree's responses would be more frequent and more useful.

Agreed, this is a bad bug. And I'm sure Gree realizes that they've missed expectations again. But I'm going to hold out hope that Gree will fix it in short order. If not, I doubt anyone will actually participate. I certainly won't.

If nobody participates, nobody falls behind. The only loser will be Gree's balance sheet, which I'm betting is a solid enough motivation for them to resolve the situation fairly quickly.

Well the criticism isn't constructive because this Is downright sad. I'm fairly certain half the people from my programming class wouldn't make this mistake. It's nice having this many events, but they fired half the people making them while requesting double the amount of events. So they're stuck using FUN as inspiration, probably something they thought of last minute cuz they're out of ideas.

l3lade2
06-21-2013, 12:04 PM
The only loser will be Gree's balance sheet, which I'm betting is a solid enough motivation for them to resolve the situation fairly quickly.

This argument could also be used in 'bet' that they would get things right first time around...after 3 consecutively flawed events, and we're not talking minor cosmetic flaws here, I think it's more competency based issues that are being demonstrated.

BlazeKG
06-21-2013, 12:05 PM
I started way high too this is not fair, losing time and units

E-I
06-21-2013, 12:06 PM
Guildmates are reporting that they already got King Gabriel. They started on boss level 49. Good for them. I'm not sure how you are going to fix it though. You really Effed up again.

Cxxxmm
06-21-2013, 12:06 PM
I take 5 hits of the boss at level 26 and gain 125 XP - didn't even kill the dude lol

but hey no penalty for playing

Eddard KFF
06-21-2013, 12:07 PM
I got lucky, my first boss was level 7!!
So, we all started when we left the last boss?

Skyraiders
06-21-2013, 12:08 PM

I hope they dont fix it ....i am already done the 50 bosses as this is where i finished the last event. Thumbs up gree! keep up the good work!!!

Iphazard
06-21-2013, 12:11 PM
This argument could also be used in 'bet' that they would get things right first time around...after 3 consecutively flawed events, and we're not talking minor cosmetic flaws here, I think it's more competency based issues that are being demonstrated.

Fair enough. And I'm not saying they've done a good job with this. This is very likely an issue that was caused by a very simple mistake (like not hitting the 'reset to 0' button ;-). It's also likely that the resolution will be a lot harder than the cause.

All I'm really saying is that if the only harm is in not being able to play the boss event for a little while it's not that big a deal in the long run. Overreacting to small problems is a classic way to alienate the other side. It makes it easy for Gree to think the forum members are always unreasonable in our expectations and write us off.

Personally I'll try to keep my head and give people the benefit of the doubt when possible. You catch more bees with honey and all that jazz.

lisawarrior
06-21-2013, 12:12 PM
I'm glad it's a glitch. I was beginning to think it was done on purpose to correspond with the reward for gem spends. How about rewarding those who have already bought gems? Maybe people buy monthly allowance. Why do that now?

ShagRanger
06-21-2013, 12:13 PM
Yes, started at 50 as well. Killed boss using gems and have all these units in my inventory. GREE's stance on Dark Wanderer LTQ issue was it could not fix what has already happened. There is no way they could compromise that and take away these units, we have "paid the price for". Would be completely hypocritical to what they just did in the Dark Wanderer LTQ by NOT correcting the unnecessary level gain from their mistake with the XP points.

E-I
06-21-2013, 12:13 PM
Well on the plus side, nobody is going to care about hackers anymore. Gree's atrocious programming is way more unfair than a few hackers.

Zenobia
06-21-2013, 12:14 PM
After 4 times hard closing and re-opening KA, boss event is showing for me. I will not touch it until I hear it's cleared up.

But in the meanwhile I LOVE the cleverness of it having us all battle FUN's leader and win FUN members. That's hilarious!

E-I
06-21-2013, 12:14 PM
It seems unfair to take away units from people who have already earned it. And believe me, it pisses me off to no end that some of you got it.

l3lade2
06-21-2013, 12:15 PM
Unless they delete all of these units and create duplicates for a new event, I don't honestly see any logical way that they can remove all of these units from people's inventories, restarting the event with everyone on level 1 may not be difficult, but I can imagine the issue of units already being in inventories will be given some of the things CJ has said before.

Also noticed that the event has a lot of Drow Queen Mizri parts still in, clearly a massively botched rush job all around here, event wasn't done properly, wasn't checked, but thrown into production anyway, a GREE special basically.

TK275
06-21-2013, 12:16 PM
Now this is a glitch and needs to be fixed, unlike the prior event's unpopular setup.

KLO
06-21-2013, 12:17 PM
after checking with some others... it's become quite clear exactly what happened. The starting level vary only because that's where you stopped on the last epic boss. If you quit at level 27 on the last epic boss event, that's where you start now. They forgot to reset the counter. LOL

l3lade2
06-21-2013, 12:18 PM
It seems unfair to take away units from people who have already earned it. And believe me, it pisses me off to no end that some of you got it.

No one has earned these units as far as I can see....If someone on level 49 wants to spend gems to 'take a gamble' now of the mistake to get the level 50 unit then there is nothing to stop them...but they certainly cannot in my view come back and moan about it if Gree do manage/decide to remove the units (as in my view they should do).

Everyone can see the event is bugged, if you choose to take advantage of any bugs/cheats/glitches etc then you have to acknowledge that it's a gamble and be prepared to lose once in a while, hence why I'm leaving it alone.

duc
06-21-2013, 12:19 PM
As a non-gem player, this saves me from doing this LTQ. As I could probably kill only one more epic boss from the level I start at.

l3lade2
06-21-2013, 12:20 PM
Yes, started at 50 as well. Killed boss using gems and have all these units in my inventory. GREE's stance on Dark Wanderer LTQ issue was it could not fix what has already happened. There is no way they could compromise that and take away these units, we have "paid the price for". Would be completely hypocritical to what they just did in the Dark Wanderer LTQ by NOT correcting the unnecessary level gain from their mistake with the XP points.

You're talking about 2 different things, rolling back XP and removing units from inventories. Now I don't know what GREE can and can't do, or for that matter are and aren't prepared to do, but talking about rolling back XP is not the same as perhaps say being able to delete a unit from the game (just an examples if this could be fixed), now this would on,y work if units are stored server side and not imprinted into inventories etc, which I have no knowledge of, hence why we will just have to wait and see what GREE end up doing.

lisawarrior
06-21-2013, 12:27 PM
Yeah great! Some people exploiting the glitch. I
Really hope gree do remove the rewards. That's cheating. Especially as those people know it's a glitch and have openly said they exploited it. That's as bad as hacking in my opinion. That's a
Massive advantage and totally unfair.

Sirius
06-21-2013, 12:30 PM
Here is an update folks:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?58866-King-Gabriel-Boss-event-Bug&p=829608#post829608

Dhusagar
06-21-2013, 12:32 PM
They didn't put me as one of the rewards - I can only assume I am too hard to beat :-)

l3lade2
06-21-2013, 12:34 PM
They didn't put me as one of the rewards - I can only assume I am too hard to beat :-)

Given the life expectancy of members in FUN actually staying in the guild, by the end of the next war half the rewards probably won't be in FUN any more anyway :)

Person
06-21-2013, 12:36 PM
Really hope gree do remove the rewards. That's cheating. Especially as those people know it's a glitch and have openly said they exploited it. That's as bad as hacking in my opinion. That's a

Im a glitch abuser, I started on 18 and thus I have 3 units in my inventory already. Now please tell me how I could have avoided this

LilDagnamet
06-21-2013, 12:38 PM
Mine hasn't even appeared yet!!!

E-I
06-21-2013, 12:39 PM
Meanwhile since the quest was deactivated, anyone who hasn't been exploiting the glitch can't start exploiting it. I assume that people who are already doing the event are able to continue. Can someone confirm?

l3lade2
Im a glitch abuser, I started on 18 and thus I have 3 units in my inventory already. Now please tell me how I could have avoided this

Not what lisawarrior was saying, they are referring to persons who wish to try and take advantage of their starting position, "now please" read the whole thread before getting testy.

Zenobia
Here is an update folks:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?58866-King-Gabriel-Boss-event-Bug&p=829608#post829608

Thanks, Sirius, for the updates and to the team for working on it. Hopefully it won't be too difficult to fix.

Deadwater
06-21-2013, 12:41 PM

That's not cheating, not even close...someone in our guild start at boss 50 I told him to beat him and the get prize. Gree screw up, his bonus

Diadexxus
06-21-2013, 12:43 PM
The first 50 were nice, how about again?
-J

l3lade2
That's not cheating, not even close...someone in our guild start at boss 50 I told him to beat him and the get prize. Gree screw up, his bonus

It's somewhat of a grey area, is it cheating? Probably not. I think the point, certainly the one I was trying to make, is that anyone in that sort of position knows that it isn't "conventionally correct" and therefore has no right to complain if Gree do reverse it, including the units won. Now if someone is spending gems to chance it, that's something they should be prepared to accept. My .02

Zenobia
Did you guys all know they were doing this beforehand or did only King Gabriel know?

I still think the whole idea is awesome and hilarious.

And think of it this way, we can ALL win the other guys on your team. But not you. Only FUN gets you. :D

lisawarrior
06-21-2013, 12:47 PM
Gree screw up, player exploitation to get high powered units. It's been openly admitted! Yeah thanks gree some people said. I have beaten the lvl 50 boss and have the unit exact words. That is not in the spirit of the game. It's really not. Especially as those types are the ones to complain loudest if the balance wasn't in their favour.

Deadwater
06-21-2013, 12:48 PM
It's somewhat of a grey area, is it cheating? Probably not. I think the point, certainly the one I was trying to make, is that anyone in that sort of position knows that it isn't "conventionally correct" and therefore has no right to complain if Gree do reverse it, including the units won. Now if someone is spending gems to chance it, that's something they should be prepared to accept. My .02

Agreed if gree has the ability to remove items. I have heard they can not. But this guy only needed 3 hits on the lvl 50 boss to get the prize..so even if they restart the boss and take the prize he will still end up finishing the boss. Hence not cheating. But otherwise I agree with your statement

Person
06-21-2013, 12:49 PM
Gree screw up, player exploitation to get high powered units. It's been openly admitted! Yeah thanks gree some people said. I have beaten the lvl 50 boss and have the unit exact words. That is not in the spirit of the game. It's really not. Especially as those types are the ones to complain loudest if the balance wasn't in their favour.
The game is like a caged beast that does tricks if you throw gems at it, that's the spirit of the game

Deadwater
06-21-2013, 12:49 PM

No it isn't cheating...if someone started on lvl 50 boss and was able to defeat the boss without gems that means that player could and would have defeat the boss anyways. Regardless of where they started

Berneburg
06-21-2013, 12:52 PM
Anybody know what reward units this LTQ gives out for "defeating" bosses 5, 10, 15, etc? I just happened to have written down my stats earlier today and they are higher, so I definitely got the first three milestone units, but I do not know what they are and wouldn't be able to identify them just by looking at my inventory. Just want to be able to see the individual stats to compare to the increase I see and then see what happens if/when they get taken away.

Person
06-21-2013, 12:54 PM
They have player names, you'll recognize them

l3lade2
06-21-2013, 12:56 PM
No it isn't cheating...if someone started on lvl 50 boss and was able to defeat the boss without gems that means that player could and would have defeat the boss anyways. Regardless of where they started

Comes back to the XP argument again, which I for one am tired of after the last LTQ where XP overshadowed everything else, but the only benefit really is not getting the XP for the 50 bosses (gold really doesn't matter one bit).

Although also whilst I'm typing this. Just because someone did it last boss event, does not mean they can do it again this time. Many new players defeat 50 bosses easily when they first start the game, but they level up hugely in doing so, next event they start in the 25-50 bracket or the 50-100 bracket, and it becomes massively harder to defeat 50 bosses, not many players do without gems.

E-I
06-21-2013, 01:04 PM
Many new players defeat 50 bosses easily when they first start the game, but they level up hugely in doing so, next event they start in the 25-50 bracket or the 50-100 bracket, and it becomes massively harder to defeat 50 bosses, not many players do without gems.

Again showing while level is hugely important, despite Gree saying XP doesn't penalize.

E-I
06-21-2013, 01:06 PM
The boss event is active again. I wonder what other kind of screw-ups will come as a result.

Gree - if someone got the level 50 (or any) reward, are they able to keep it? Are they able to earn it a second time too?

Berneburg
06-21-2013, 01:07 PM
The boss event is active again. I wonder what other kind of screw-ups will come as a result.

Gree - if someone got the level 50 (or any) reward, are they able to keep it? Are they able to earn it a second time too?

How is it active again? I am still "mid-battle" with the level 16 Boss I started with.

E-I
06-21-2013, 01:10 PM
How is it active again? I am still "mid-battle" with the level 16 Boss I started with.

I just finished levels 1 & 2. I went 30 levels deep into the last one. Up until a few minutes ago, I couldn't trigger the boss.

l3lade2
06-21-2013, 01:10 PM
Sirius said it was being taken down, but it hasn't disappeared from my game at all so far, despite several hard restarts.

My timer has now been reset, I'm still showing 'Defeat King Gabriel 30 times' quest, but when I go into it is no longer showing me at 26/30 which is where I started, now I'm at 0/30.

lisawarrior
06-21-2013, 01:14 PM

Good! So go to the special screen and throw gems at the units there then! That's not cheating!

Sirius
06-21-2013, 01:29 PM
Hey Guys,

The event has been restarted back to where it should have been from the beginning. We do apologize for this issue happening and will be taking steps to help prevent this from occurring again in the future.

~Sirius

E-I
06-21-2013, 01:32 PM
Hey Guys,

The event has been restarted back to where it should have been from the beginning. We do apologize for this issue happening and will be taking steps to help prevent this from occurring again in the future.

~Sirius
And so....

Deadwater
06-21-2013, 01:32 PM
Good! So go to the special screen and throw gems at the units there then! That's not cheating!

Doesn't matter, either way not cheating. Gree has glitches throughout their games that you may not you even benefit from. Cheating/hacking is the person go out of their way to exploit programming holes

l3lade2
06-21-2013, 01:34 PM
Hey Guys,

~Sirius

Thanks for the update Sirius, but really no word on the units people have already acquired? We still have them now so assuming they aren't going to be removed. Will players get 2 of them as they go through the levels? Those that got the 50 boss reward last time auto get it this time? Not cool..

QuadroP
06-21-2013, 01:34 PM
the event are not completely fixed, the kill boss amount of times is still bugged. my boss went back to 1 but i have to kill him 35 times to get a unit from that quest.

Deadwater
06-21-2013, 01:35 PM
Comes back to the XP argument again, which I for one am tired of after the last LTQ where XP overshadowed everything else, but the only benefit really is not getting the XP for the 50 bosses (gold really doesn't matter one bit).

Although also whilst I'm typing this. Just because someone did it last boss event, does not mean they can do it again this time. Many new players defeat 50 bosses easily when they first start the game, but they level up hugely in doing so, next event they start in the 25-50 bracket or the 50-100 bracket, and it becomes massively harder to defeat 50 bosses, not many players do without gems.

The new boss with the glitch started his health at the tier the person was currently in. So if someone was lvl 26 they had the glitch with tier 2. Even if they defeated the boss in tier one previously. The only glitch was the start point not the tiers or the boss health. So if he was able to hit the lvl 50 boss 3 times now with the glitch then with the glitch fixed he will still be able to hit the lvl 50 boss three times to kill him

l3lade2
06-21-2013, 01:35 PM
the event are not completely fixed, the kill boss amount of times is still bugged. my boss went back to 1 but i have to kill him 35 times to get a unit from that quest.

You already have the ones up to 35 for free...

QuadroP
06-21-2013, 01:38 PM
well then i dont complain to much :)

l3lade2
06-21-2013, 01:39 PM
The new boss with the glitch started his health at the tier the person was currently in. So if someone was lvl 26 they had the glitch with tier 2. Even if they defeated the boss in tier one previously. The only glitch was the start point not the tiers or the boss health. So if he was able to hit the lvl 50 boss 3 times now with the glitch then with the glitch fixed he will still be able to hit the lvl 50 boss three times to kill him

I found it very difficult to understand that post, but assuming I have now managed to read it correctly, you're missing the key point.

Last boss event, for example, some is in the 50-100 tier, they complete 50 bosses congratulations well done. During that event, or since during the war or the recent ridiculously high XP LTQ they levelled up into the 100+ category. Now a new boss event comes along, and yes they are now in the +100 category, so they would never be able to get through 50 bosses without serious gem usage....but they got the first 49 for free, so with very light gem usage they get through 50 again.

-OP-
06-21-2013, 01:42 PM
I can live with that. Got up to level 40 already. Won't do 50, takes too many gems. Nice compromise. Leave the units but no double earning while resetting to earn the common rare and uncommon. Now I just have to collect the 9 which is harder than defeating level 50 at my level.

Deadwater
06-21-2013, 01:55 PM
I found it very difficult to understand that post, but assuming I have now managed to read it correctly, you're missing the key point.

Last boss event, for example, some is in the 50-100 tier, they complete 50 bosses congratulations well done. During that event, or since during the war or the recent ridiculously high XP LTQ they levelled up into the 100+ category. Now a new boss event comes along, and yes they are now in the +100 category, so they would never be able to get through 50 bosses without serious gem usage....but they got the first 49 for free, so with very light gem usage they get through 50 again.

Sorry it is confusing, but everyone started in the right tier but wrong boss lvl..
Tier 1 is lvl 1 to 25
Tier 2 is lvl 26 to 50
Tier 3 is lvl 51 to 75
Tier 4 is lvl 76 to 100
And tier 5 is lvl 101 up to 200

So if the person started the glitch boss in tier 2 and at boss 50 and defeated him with three hits, then it would be assumed he would be able to defeat the non glitch boss going through all the boss lvls 1-50.

And not everyone did the LTQ because of the xp gain, till they fixed it.

E-I
06-21-2013, 02:05 PM
Sirius,
I am going to assume you are busy and not avoiding the question, but this needs to be answered at some point:

larrydavid
06-21-2013, 02:22 PM
You already have the ones up to 35 for free...

How do you know this?

-OP-
06-21-2013, 02:47 PM
Official response from Gree. We apologize for the technical issue that arose during the start of the boss event. We have corrected the boss starting out at the level of your previous boss completion level. We had to disable the boss event for a short time to resolve this and we have now restarted the event.Please note that you will keep the rewards for the levels you did manage to complete and you will be able to earn all the rewards you missed out on by playing through the event as normal.Due to this error we are letting folks keep what they earned and spent gold/gems on. We will not be removing the rewards, nor will we be re-crediting any currency spent thus far.We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. Should you still have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact support again.

l3lade2
06-21-2013, 02:48 PM
How do you know this?

1) check your stats, they've gone up
2) check your inventory

I got all the ones on both my accounts, so did many other people, so I'm broadly generalising that to assume that everyone has.

To be clear, not everyone has 'up to 35', whichever bracket you finished on last time, so for me it was 25 as I stopped at 26.

Clay01
06-21-2013, 03:04 PM
too bad an interesting little twist like using FUN members in the boss event had to be ruined by a lack of simple QA testing prior to release.

oh well.

at least this "fix" seems appropriate compared to changing XP mid-event

I still like the idea of using FUN members as unit prizes. nice little tip of the hat to the guild that pays their bills.

festivus
06-21-2013, 03:19 PM
Greetings Folks,

We are working on having this resolved asap. We do apologize for this.

~Sirus
Got restarted at Boss #1. But my first reward is at boss #35. Looks more like a unit that should be awarded after #5 or #10.

rsd007
06-21-2013, 03:31 PM
I didn't notice any new units in my inventory nor any stats bump, can someone point us to units from kill, 5,10,15 etc bosses?

NinjaHonu
06-21-2013, 03:49 PM
I didn't notice any new units in my inventory nor any stats bump, can someone point us to units from kill, 5,10,15 etc bosses?

In infantry look for names:
Lord W. Wallace 1132/851
Waru 610/442
Lord Yepp 322/468
T.T. 300/260

Magic:
Alle 752/612

rsd007
06-21-2013, 03:53 PM
Lord W. Wallace 1132/851
Waru 610/442
Lord Yepp 322/468
T.T. 300/260

Magic:
Alle 752/612
Thanks Ninja, I have them all :)

festivus
06-21-2013, 04:01 PM
as do. Thanks for posting.

Fredcole
06-21-2013, 04:03 PM
Evil move by Gree as they know that RK members wont be able to finish this boss event!

E-I
06-21-2013, 04:40 PM
Third request at answers Sirius...

Sirius,
I am going to assume you are busy and not avoiding the question, but this needs to be answered at some point:

It sounds like #1 may have been answered (not by Sirius obviously). What about #2?

Zenobia
06-21-2013, 05:00 PM
Lord W. Wallace 1132/851
Waru 610/442
Lord Yepp 322/468
T.T. 300/260

Magic:
Alle 752/612
Thank you for this! Was about to post that the "first" Boss was the 40 times one. I'll check my units.

I know it started off poorly, as everything this last week has, but I still think the FUN Boss event is brilliantly, well, FUN! lol

Stefano Firerivers
06-21-2013, 05:11 PM
Well the criticism isn't constructive because this Is downright sad. I'm fairly certain half the people from my programming class wouldn't make this mistake. It's nice having this many events, but they fired half the people making them while requesting double the amount of events. So they're stuck using FUN as inspiration, probably something they thought of last minute cuz they're out of ideas.

Well said I say. I can't believe people come on here and say that Gree are getting a hard time or that the atmosphere is 'Toxic'. Just a second but isn't there a little saying that goes "The customer is always right!" There are many problems going on at the moment but I think that recognition is the most important, recognition that those complaining and asking for help and support are in fact "Customers". Tables turned, I say don't give the forum members a hard time for using the only medium available to them to raise complaint!

I didn't catch who made the post but I would be interested to know if the next time they popped into the coffee shop and recieved a poor service; such as where someone spat in their coffee, charged the wrong amount, kept the change and then managed to spill the coffee. I wonder if their conversation may become a little "Toxic". :confused:

LordIndy
06-21-2013, 07:30 PM
Well said I say. I can't believe people come on here and say that Gree are getting a hard time or that the atmosphere is 'Toxic'. Just a second but isn't there a little saying that goes "The customer is always right!" There are many problems going on at the moment but I think that recognition is the most important, recognition that those complaining and asking for help and support are in fact "Customers". Tables turned, I say don't give the forum members a hard time for using the only medium available to them to raise complaint!

I didn't catch who made the post but I would be interested to know if the next time they popped into the coffee shop and recieved a poor service; such as where someone spat in their coffee, charged the wrong amount, kept the change and then managed to spill the coffee. I wonder if their conversation may become a little "Toxic". :confused:

So are there any jobs at Gree for Beta testers? At this point it's pretty obvious this stuff is being rolled out with little proofing.

E-I
06-21-2013, 07:56 PM
So are there any jobs at Gree for Beta testers? At this point it's pretty obvious this stuff is being rolled out with little proofing.

You mean they actually tests this stuff before releasing it? You could have fooled me.

E-I
06-21-2013, 07:58 PM
Sirius, you posted recently so I will try yet a fourth attempt at getting Gree's answer to my questions..

Sirius,

It sounds like #1 may have been answered (not by Sirius obviously). What about #2?

E-I
06-22-2013, 10:14 AM
So I take it that Sirius is in fact avoiding the questions posed above. Classy.

itsaklayton
06-22-2013, 12:21 PM
official response from gree. We apologize for the technical issue that arose during the start of the boss event. We have corrected the boss starting out at the level of your previous boss completion level. We had to disable the boss event for a short time to resolve this and we have now restarted the event.please note that you will keep the rewards for the levels you did manage to complete and you will be able to earn all the rewards you missed out on by playing through the event as normal.due to this error we are letting folks keep what they earned and spent gold/gems on. We will not be removing the rewards, nor will we be re-crediting any currency spent thus far.we appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. Should you still have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact support again.. This does answer yor questions.

Quick
06-22-2013, 12:44 PM
Just pet the furry walls.

E-I
06-22-2013, 02:05 PM
. This does answer yor questions.
It does not answer whether they can collect the high level units a second time.

Deadwater
06-22-2013, 02:20 PM
It does not answer whether they can collect the high level units a second time.

It did answer it, and the answer is no...you keep what you got, and you can earn what you didn't get. No duplicates

JPNy
06-22-2013, 02:26 PM
deleted because redondant

Rocco69
06-22-2013, 07:23 PM
I had 19 boss kills & needed one more unit (Pylos) - i just finished kill # 20, the screen changed while i crossed my fingers hoping

and nothing - the game just seized up and stayed that way. i had to close & re-open - No credit for 20th kill its as if that never happened.

This game has gotten so darn buggy its frustrating.

Dhusagar
06-22-2013, 11:47 PM
Did you guys all know they were doing this beforehand or did only King Gabriel know?

I still think the whole idea is awesome and hilarious.

And think of it this way, we can ALL win the other guys on your team. But not you. Only FUN gets you. :D

I can't speak for anyone else, but when I first saw it, I thought some wag was winding me up and that the event was not real. I don't think even KG knew about it.

Person
06-23-2013, 01:08 AM
I had 19 boss kills & needed one more unit (Pylos) - i just finished kill # 20, the screen changed while i crossed my fingers hoping

and nothing - the game just seized up and stayed that way. i had to close & re-open - No credit for 20th kill its as if that never happened.

This game has gotten so darn buggy its frustrating.
Well I just received a unit name item. That's it's name, unit name item. It's got 666/999 stats and it didn't show up in my inventory, needless to say.

SuperTP
06-23-2013, 06:31 PM
Well I just received a unit name item. That's it's name, unit name item. It's got 666/999 stats and it didn't show up in my inventory, needless to say.

same thing happened to me, has actually happened several times before and after the "fix" along with the game "locking up" and having to be closed and reopened with no credit given in quest log and no new unit in inventory. thankfully no gems used as of yet.