PDA

View Full Version : 100s of Indestructible and Gold Units Missing from Inventory!!

Philly982
06-21-2013, 08:13 AM
After the latest Android update, I am literally missing well over 300 indestructible units from my inventory decreasing my stats by over 150K. Also,whenever I now beat a boss I only receive a blank prize screen and nothing goes into my inventory. However, when I hit the boss I get an attack score like all of my units are present, except without the boosts from my individual units that are now missing. When I attack a rival, my attack score is similar to that of the boss hit score, however all of my top 45 units in the battle results screen are blank. I am hoping that this is just another one of the Android display issues and that I will be able to see them again soon, along with what I am actually winning in the boss event.

Is anyone else having a similar issue?

Web323
06-21-2013, 08:28 AM
I had the same thing on iOS and did the uninstall/reinstall 5 times before it corrected itself.

Philly982
06-21-2013, 08:43 AM
Thanks Web323!

Web323
06-21-2013, 08:53 AM
Your welcome, submit ticket as a just in case

Philly982
06-21-2013, 09:00 AM
I did submit a ticket, and have tried the unistall/reinstall thing and my inventory does come back each time. The game immediately tries to do an in-game data push and the game becomes unplayable with force close issues. As soon as the data push completes, the force close issues drastically reduces, however once again my half of my inventory disappears. This cycle has repeated 9 times over the past few days.

My question is, should I just continue to try to push forward with the boss event and have faith that I am receiving my boss prizes and that my inventory will eventually reappear, or continue with the delete/reinstall process until it finally works? I only ask as I cannot play the boss successfully with all the force close issues while the data pushes are going on after each delete/reinstall. Many thanks for any advice!

Fl@sh
06-21-2013, 09:21 AM
Just wait for the data push to go through. Uninstalling and reinstalling only compounds the problem.

Philly982
06-21-2013, 09:29 AM
Thanks Fl@sh! Will do and then just hope for the best.

wittywon
06-21-2013, 09:37 AM
My question is, should I just continue to try to push forward with the boss event and have faith that I am receiving my boss prizes and that my inventory will eventually reappear, or continue with the delete/reinstall process until it finally works? I only ask as I cannot play the boss successfully with all the force close issues while the data pushes are going on after each delete/reinstall. Many thanks for any advice!

I, personally, would not continue until it's resolved.

ProCision
06-21-2013, 10:06 AM
Your attack should still be fine, it's just a visual thing. Still frustrating.

Philly982
06-21-2013, 10:23 AM
Procision........Do you think this is what happened to your 100Ks of stat losses too?

I am pretty sure it is a visual thing as well as one of my faction members was able to see that I still had my Coastal Siege Ship in my inventory, but it is frustrating to not be able to see them yourself, much less what you are actually winning in the boss event.

lemonhaze
06-21-2013, 10:36 AM
After the latest Android update, I am literally missing well over 300 indestructible units from my inventory decreasing my stats by over 150K. Also,whenever I now beat a boss I only receive a blank prize screen and nothing goes into my inventory. However, when I hit the boss I get an attack score like all of my units are present, except without the boosts from my individual units that are now missing. When I attack a rival, my attack score is similar to that of the boss hit score, however all of my top 45 units in the battle results screen are blank. I am hoping that this is just another one of the Android display issues and that I will be able to see them again soon, along with what I am actually winning in the boss event.

Is anyone else having a similar issue? i see so many probelms with droid why dont u all give it up and get a IOS its so much better and alot less hassle

zimmaddict
06-21-2013, 10:52 AM
I'm having the EXACT same problem... although I've been having phone issues for quite a while, and just got a replacement phone... well, the replacement phone came and I moved the game to it before I activated it (on wifi) after which my stats came back and I could see all the units I had won from the boss fight. Then I realized that I would have to take it to the Verizon store to activate, since my new phone needs a SIM card and old phone doesn't have one... since my church is doing VBS this week I had no chance to get it activated last night, and rather than leave my Tatra and all my 12hr buildings sit overnight, I moved my game back to my old (still activated) phone, and when I did that, my stats were all back up, and I had all my units... well, it updated again, and as soon as I restarted with "new data", my stats dropped and units disappeared...

Thanks, Gree...