PDA

View Full Version : Seal Tm 6 - Need 1 more for Poland

HighTimeMM
06-21-2013, 06:55 AM
Seal Tm 6 Faction Recruitment
If you are looking for a new home after Madagascar, for whatever reason, we are an established faction with a great core group. We are looking to fill 1 more open spot after making room, so that we can have 40 active players by Poland. We are a proven top 250 Core Group, and know how to win. We a have a spot available for replacement if you need a place to call home! We’ve weeded out a few campers, and are looking for the right players to make us even stronger. We are laid back, know how to have fun, work together to get stronger, have great leadership, and stress free.

BRAZIL - 88th
GREENLAND - 156th
EGYPT - 238th
CHINA - 217th
IRELAND - 255th
COLUMBIA - 242nd
MADAGASCAR - 387th (short-handed)
POLAND - Sky's the Limit!!!

You must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Daily Player with access to the Free GroupMe Chat Application
- Daily Donations (No Min currently, but able to contribute fairly towards team goals)
- +80k Attack / Defense (Unboosted)
- Active communication and Participation
- Gold and Non-Gold Welcome
- No Point Minimum, as long as you are active and communicate
- Likes to have Fun!! #1!!!
- Wants to Grow!
- Wants to Win!

We currently have the following bonuses:
Health regeneration -26%
Ground Attack +10%
Air Attack +5%
Infantry Attack +10%
Infantry Defense +25%
Ground Defense +25%
Air Defense +20%
Sea Defense +10%
Building Defense +25%
Building Output +10%
Guild Member Increase +20

Faction ID # 999-632-724

If interested, please send me a Private Message with your stats ASAP, Game Screen Name, questions, and Capabilities. Then please submit an in-game request to out faction page right away (even before hearing back from me), so that our officers can confirm your stats and get you in before Poland starts and recruitment opportunities close.

Stop wasting your time elsewhere!! Don't sit in a Camper faction, or in some other group that doesn't acknowledge your contributions. Stop being the only only player that works hard. Come earn what you deserve! Come have fun with other laid back, strong, respectable players. Take a break from the stress. I've seen a few other factions, and trust me, Seal Tm 6 is by far a much better overall experience. Give us a try!