PDA

View Full Version : gree why was i placed in the weak league for the rival list?

thunder
06-21-2013, 05:49 AM
my stats 988k attack 1.4 mil def
i leveled up to 160 during the tournement of factions which was nice now i can see all the way up to level 200. lots of special ops to get some really good points.now my rival list is full of weaklings. i hit my rival list refresh list over 100 times and nothing but poor stats.the generals i look at have stats in the 200s. where are all the big boys? why was i put in the minor leagues? this will suck if its not fixed by the next tournement of factions. sure there was lots of people with stats a lot higher than mine but mine was probably in the top 20 percent. now im in the minor leagues. i need money for boss and these people have little money. yes i will send in a ticket.

Anonymously Yours
06-21-2013, 05:57 AM
Some of those people have worked hard to get 200K stats. They are just people, not something less because you think your stats are awesome.

thunder
06-21-2013, 06:04 AM
Some of those people have worked hard to get 200K stats. They are just people, not something less because you think your stats are awesome.

i didnt say my stats was awesome. I dont want to go around attacking people with stats with 200 k. they will probably lose a lot of des units. i want to be paced in the right rival list. i have nothing against the people that play for free im a weak free player in cc and ka.

fils
06-21-2013, 09:40 AM
Perhaps the reason is number of allies... Don't know! My list is quite balanced for my level. Some weaker, some stronger, but all with above 500 allies ;)

Agent Orange
06-21-2013, 10:36 AM
Could be the rivals list is a mystery for most of us. It seems to be weighted to Level then number of allies. But over a certain level which seems to be around 160 that changes a bit and this is when you wind up grouped with a very broad range of players though with similar number of allies.

This has been pretty much a problem since early on in the game, seems no matter what they try it isn't ideal.

Warpath
06-21-2013, 12:13 PM
Gree fix this.. I can only see up to level 178, I am on 176. No good BP as everyone is low rank and weak. Another screwed up PVP.

digisyn
06-21-2013, 03:10 PM
Yes this is nuts... nothing over Corp. In my list... avg 200pts. I'm. Used to 1200... this is crazy.

Brahmin
06-21-2013, 05:56 PM
I have this same problem with my llp. My stats are 70k+, and the average stats in my rivals list is 10k-15k. I know there are player with better stats at my level because on my other account which is at a lower level than my main account I have rivals that are much stronger. I doesn't make sense, there isn't any uniformity in the criteria which determines the rivals list.