PDA

View Full Version : Fire and Blood, top 75 guild twice in a row is looking to recruit one player.

Sexy Calindra
06-21-2013, 03:47 AM
Hello,

Our faction is looking to recruit one member. We are a good faction, top 75 twice in a row, but at the same time we play because we like the interactions we have with the other members. We are a fun guild. Seize the opportunity and apply! We want you!

Sexy Calindra
06-21-2013, 08:48 AM
Hello,

I also wanted to tell you that you do not need to be a huge gem player to apply. If you are, great! If not, you just need to have good stats and be active. This is the only thing we are asking so do not be shy to apply. We still need to fill one place. Seize your chance. Thanks.

Killakris
06-21-2013, 09:40 AM
Im interested in a new guild... I have two accounts.
Account one- lvl122 430/407 att/def
Account two- lvl101 186/186

Sexy Calindra
06-21-2013, 10:19 AM
Im interested in a new guild... I have two accounts.
Account one- lvl122 430/407 att/def
Account two- lvl101 186/186

Thanks for the reply. Your first account is indeed really interesting! I am quite sure that you will be accepted. I am currently at work and not able to communicate with my guild until this evening. In about 5-6 hours. Rest assured that yours stats are really good and if the place is not yet filled tonight, you will most likely be accepted. Could you please send me in a private e-mail, the name of your avatar, your detailed stats (including the income per hour) and the number of points you are usually having during global events. This will remain confidential. Thanks. As soon as I am off work, I will communicate with my guild. Thanks again for your intesrest in Fire and Blood.

Sexy Calindra
06-21-2013, 07:36 PM
Thanks to everyone that were inetrested, we recruited two good members. Thanks again!