PDA

View Full Version : Warning gold can not be bought currently

The Giver
06-21-2013, 12:29 AM
The clue is in the title, currently if you buy Gold, you get cash, or Gold......Both then disappear as soon as you leave.......

dadtech
06-21-2013, 12:48 AM
So I just lost over 30 dollars trying to buy gold! I looked at my bank statement online and saw that I was charged for it, but I didn't get any gold...wtf. I opened a ticket but support is no good. Anytime I contact them, it takes a couple days to get an email always asking me if I'm still having an issue....then never a response after. Want am I going to do to get my money back? Gree, I'm done with you

navinor
06-21-2013, 12:55 AM
In the hole $100.00 right now, and a friend is in the hole $200.00. This needs to be remedied.

Daph
06-21-2013, 01:02 AM
My team is going through this too. I lost $80. From reading all the other posts about this in the past sounds like I need to go ahead and contact my attorney general. Gree likely wont honor my purchase v

CC Pablo
06-21-2013, 01:04 AM

Same here, bought a few things but didnt get the goodies. come on GREE,
fix it!!

Edit: I'm on iOS!

Rastas
06-21-2013, 01:10 AM
Has this happened to anyone else lately?

BigMoney
06-21-2013, 01:14 AM
Might be an Apple iOS thing. I have Android and purchased gold just fine (and a vault of cash on accident, d'oh!), but a few syndicate members of mine have this problem as well.

Daph
06-21-2013, 01:23 AM
I'm not sure how they can let stuff like this happen, on the day of a war no less. Any mods have any insight?

Lurker
06-21-2013, 01:27 AM
Yes, it has. Unfortunately. Gree sucks.

sunfire
06-21-2013, 01:43 AM
I have bought 1500 gold it went missing too...and transaction went through...what the hell! Has dropped in a ticket to itune store n Gree support!

Dennis B
06-21-2013, 01:57 AM
Bought two vaults, got my gold then it dissapeared. Second time this month, hasn't been able to buy gold all June. Contact Apple, the make a refund instantly.

I have bought 1500 gold it went missing too...and transaction went through...what the hell! Has dropped in a ticket to itune store n Gree support!

Rastas
06-21-2013, 02:00 AM
Is this just an iphone issue or have android users been affected as well?

Dennis B
06-21-2013, 02:06 AM
I am on IOS.
Apple support is outstanding, took me two hours to get my refund back the last time. Just send them an e-mail. The only ones who are loosing money due to this issue is Gree. This only make me spend two vaults less in the war.

Is this just an iphone issue or have android users been affected as well?

macattack
06-21-2013, 02:13 AM
Same here make purchase and then disappears ,plus two others in my syn
Way to go Gree 👎👎

evj
06-21-2013, 02:14 AM
Same her. I think it is a IOS problem. Many of our players have this problem and their all on IOS.

Rastas
06-21-2013, 02:21 AM
Well this is great isn't it! Hopefully the mods come online soon and see this thread and do something. I have had one person in my syndicate tell me this happened to them but luckily I was able to warn everyone else to hold off from buying gold until the issue is sorted out.

BigRob
06-21-2013, 02:39 AM
Well this is great isn't it! Hopefully the mods come online soon and see this thread and do something. I have had one person in my syndicate tell me this happened to them but luckily I was able to warn everyone else to hold off from buying gold until the issue is sorted out.

Same here, thanks for this thread, definitely saved a bunch of us from a big mistake.

Timala
06-21-2013, 02:51 AM
I just bought gold and it worked fine. I'm on android.

PariaHOsT
06-21-2013, 03:17 AM
Just bought 2 x 1500 as well both are coming out My account yet no gold. NOT happy.

mexx
06-21-2013, 03:28 AM
it happened to mee too. wtf - war starts soon

Hodgy
06-21-2013, 03:47 AM
Hi. I bought a vault of gold and three or four stockpiles of it and keep getting an error msg saying unable to complete purchase. iTunes has charged my credit card for all these however I have not received any gold. I have contacted customer support and not heard back. Can a moderator let us know if we will be getting the gold or a refund or should we write apple and have them refund us?

ablankone
06-21-2013, 03:48 AM
Yup - same here.

I'm on IOS. Just bought 4 Vaults and they've been wiped - plus the cash has been used.

Pop-up Message I got was "Purchase Error. Unable to process purchase (a long number), please contact customer service"... I actually only wanted to buy 2 vaults but because I got the error message I went back to the "Add Funds" and ordered again... and again... before I realised I've been charged for the 4.

Gree are just completely inept f*ckers. It pisses me off big time.

By the way - I used iTunes redemption gift cards. Not sure if the same problem happens if you use your credit card.

Edit: Furthermore - when I sign into my apple ID it takes several tries before it eventually signs me in... maybe this is a problem from Apple's side? Just a thought... but then again - based on track record alone - chances are it's yet another Gree f*uck up

Shigeru
06-21-2013, 03:51 AM
You know what? Its Terrorist from GREE!!!

Hodgy
06-21-2013, 03:57 AM
Has this happened to anyone before? Any idea if we'll get the gold or a refund soon? Terrible timing.

DannyD
06-21-2013, 04:06 AM
Bought a vault on iOS at 5 am EST for 79.99... Got the gold, then all of a sudden it disappeared, and got an error message that I probably should have taken a screen shot of.

Have a ticket in with GREE and with apple support. apple support are amazing people, the most friendly and helpful.

Please fix this GREE, you're making me nervous about buying gold in the future the longer this takes to resolve. My credit card has been charged, but no gold. Not a good feeling to have as a game player.

Thanks for starting the thread, I will always check first next time...

Allowishus79
06-21-2013, 04:14 AM
don't worry people, GREEd will have it fixed the minute the sale will be over !

one man gang
06-21-2013, 04:22 AM
Yup I lost 170

Edit - I was coming on here to rage about it and see I am not alone. I'm glad I got a screen shot of one of my purchases as it was with a gift card.. The other was half gift card half credit so at least that's trackable.

Good way to piss of the community GREE but at least everytime I have had a problem you do solve it

N41LZ
06-21-2013, 04:25 AM
Made more insulting by the limited 20% off... anyone experienced with c.support know they are now taking a risk...way to lose profits

ablankone
06-21-2013, 04:33 AM
EXACTLY N...

Am a syndicate leader - spend around 6 Vaults worth a month - but, really, am pretty close to just packing up completely.
The whole CC experience has become a mess. Obviously the shareholders of Gree wanted to run before they could even walk... the result is a half baked set of LTQ's, a friggin saturation of Gold grabbing events and one glitch after another.

It's us that are getting robbed by Gree. What a f*ucking irony.

Made more insulting by the limited 20% off... anyone experienced with c.support know they are now taking a risk...way to lose profits

wythme
06-21-2013, 04:35 AM
This has happened to me I have tickets opened with both gree and Apple. This needs to be fixed fast!!!

Spy00
06-21-2013, 04:48 AM
So frustrating GREED, sort ur sh*t out....

rbell05
06-21-2013, 05:11 AM
Just got off phone with Apple support. Defiantly a Gree issue. Refunded purchase. Suggested they may want to contact Gree and told them they are going to get swamped because of sale and war today.

kingofwale
06-21-2013, 05:20 AM
alright... Who here is ready to battle GOLDLESS!!!! ;)

GODZ WRAITH
06-21-2013, 05:31 AM
Most of my major gold spenders are on iOs hopefully this is fixed soon.

Raven Shaddock
06-21-2013, 05:40 AM
It seems my syndicate the PFJ has been hit hard by Gree's latest failing. So far 5 members including myself have purchased gold the money has been taken and no gold arrived. As the rest of our members across the globe slowly wake up and try to take advantage of the sale on battle day I expect that number to rise. We were aiming for a top 50 finish with many players donating huge sums to get our bonuses purchased and many more spending gold on events to boost our stats. But now we are in limbo waiting for the inevitable "if the problem persists get back in touch email" Well guess what Gree the problem does persist and the problem is your continued failure to treat your customers properly of course errors occur but it's how you deal with them that counts. If Gree shock me and get my syndicate our £250+ off missing gold before its too late to get top 50 I will of course let you all know. Once I am over the effects of the shock but equally if they take their customary 5 days to send a useless response I will again let you know.
Be careful people the system is struggling today !!!
Good luck to everyone gold or not.

Dunky
06-21-2013, 05:50 AM
It seems my syndicate the PFJ has been hit hard by Gree's latest failing. So far 5 members including myself have purchased gold the money has been taken and no gold arrived. As the rest of our members across the globe slowly wake up and try to take advantage of the sale on battle day I expect that number to rise. We were aiming for a top 50 finish with many players donating huge sums to get our bonuses purchased and many more spending gold on events to boost our stats. But now we are in limbo waiting for the inevitable "if the problem persists get back in touch email" Well guess what Gree the problem does persist and the problem is your continued failure to treat your customers properly of course errors occur but it's how you deal with them that counts. If Gree shock me and get my syndicate our £250+ off missing gold before its too late to get top 50 I will of course let you all know. Once I am over the effects of the shock but equally if they take their customary 5 days to send a useless response I will again let you know.
Dont forget.. It's weekend tomorrow.. so they wont be working.. 5pm is the cut-off for most fridays..

BigRob
06-21-2013, 05:51 AM
I tested with 50 gold on Android. I had no issue. Sounds like iOS problem. Any confirmation of this?

ablankone
06-21-2013, 05:52 AM
Well said Raven.

I'm based in Hong Kong - the stores and telephone lines are closed for the day but if this isn't resolved by tomorrow morning I will hit the store and request the refund.

If I ran my business like Gree runs theirs - there would be no business.

And, surprise surprise - not even any acknowledgment from Gree that there's a problem or that they're looking into it.

We're supposed to be enjoying this CC experience - but the last few months have made me wonder whether that's the case anymore. I'm pretty close to calling it a day.

killbillbst
I had this a week ago on modern war. Tried to buy vault but failed, kept trying and in the morning £870 out of my bank? Apple refunded me in two days

BigMoney
Dont forget.. It's weekend tomorrow.. so they wont be working.. 5pm is the cut-off for most fridays..

No, GREE holds weird hours. I've gotten responses late night on a Sunday, for instance. Someone will deal with this issue at some point during the weekend.

ablankone
06-21-2013, 05:57 AM
Yup Rob. Definitely just an IOS issue.

I tested with 50 gold on Android. I had no issue. Sounds like iOS problem. Any confirmation of this?

squintycath
06-21-2013, 06:06 AM
Well, it just totally sucks but it's what we are accustomed to with gree.

cracker (ECC)
06-21-2013, 06:19 AM
Same here support ticket in and acknowledged, still no gold.

Deuces914135880
06-21-2013, 06:37 AM
someone in PFJ just purchased a vault on ios without problems. has it been fixed? anyone able to buy now?

ablankone
06-21-2013, 06:49 AM
2 more IOS players from our syndicate just tried but the same problem. Best not to risk it IMHO. 1 player on Android had no such probs.

someone in PFJ just purchased a vault on ios without problems. has it been fixed? anyone able to buy now?

CohibAA
06-21-2013, 07:05 AM
Tried twice on two accounts, both lost their gold. GREE, where are you?

Guess I will have to go to the credit card company and/or iTunes if they don't answer very soon.

HenryVIII
06-21-2013, 07:06 AM
The least they can do is give a popup with a "Better luck next time" message.

nemi
06-21-2013, 07:13 AM
Same happened to me about 2 hours ago. The vault of Gold was added to my stock and about 10 seconds later I got a garbled 'pop up' message and it was gone..... Surely if Gree knows this is happening then they should suspend the purchase of Gold until it has been resolved? Save us the panic / phone calls / mails etc trying to find out what is going on......

OMNI
Hi Folks,

Thanks for the reporting. This is impacting a small percent of iOS users. The devs are looking into it now. We'll provide an update once we have one.

ablankone
Haha... Classic!

Hodgy
06-21-2013, 07:16 AM
Thanks OMNI. I have not cancelled anything with iTunes yet. Will your devs be able to identify and credit our accounts with the missing gold or will we have to cancel and reorder?

Lucky4u
06-21-2013, 07:18 AM
Wow this is a mess!!!obviously I'm one of you guys...purchased,then poof!no gold..but they got our real money.hope you GREE fix these!

Randolph
06-21-2013, 07:19 AM
Our group has the same Android seams to work without issues but we have already 15 vaults lost so far today we are holding now to see if gree can actually fix something in the mean time tickets regarding gold program get pushed back as we also have to players waiting on that. Seams like gree only collects since this month but doesnt deliver. I smell a lawsuit if they cant fix it before the start of the war. To hand out all the gold that was bought and promised through the gold program.

OMNI
06-21-2013, 07:19 AM
Thanks OMNI. I have not cancelled anything with iTunes yet. Will your devs be able to identify and credit our accounts with the missing gold or will we have to cancel and reorder?

It's not clear what the resolution will be but we should be able to get everything sorted out. I'll confirm when we have the complete details.

I apologize for the issue.

ablankone
06-21-2013, 07:23 AM
Praise the Lord. Can you also let us know what the solution will ultimately be?

1. Reinstatement of the Gold that we originally ordered?
2. Reinstatement of the money that we have lost?

AND GREE - SERIOUSLY - You should consider an act of goodwill and give every victim of this glitch a free Vault for the inconvenience, worry, lost time you've caused. It costs you nothing - but it does help restore some faith - in what are probably some of your regular customers.

Furthermore Gree - I wanted to buy just 2 Vaults... and instead (thinking that it might just be an unsuccessful transaction) ended up going back and clicking the "More Funds" 3 more times before I realised it was coming out of my account! Ridiculous - I can't afford to spend that much.

Solution to that conundrum too please...

Hi Folks,

Thanks for the reporting. This is impacting a small percent of iOS users. The devs are looking into it now. We'll provide an update once we have one.

Spy00
06-21-2013, 07:23 AM
Hi, Thanks for getting back to us.
However I do not think it's impacting a small percent as you stated, most of our crew using iOS having the same issue!

OMNI
06-21-2013, 07:26 AM
However I do not think it's impacting a small percent as you stated, most of our crew using iOS having the same issue!

Okay. Thanks for the info. I'll let the devs know.

Tommy Gun
06-21-2013, 07:27 AM
Agree, many iOS users in my crew (including myself) are having the same issue.

Senator McCarthy
06-21-2013, 07:28 AM
What is small percentage to Gree? 50%? 75%? Most of us are holding off on buying gold because two of our syndicate members that tried got their gold taken away. This doesn't seem like "small percentage" to me. So will this problem be resolved after the battle for members that lost gold? LOL

Hi Folks,

Deuces914135880
06-21-2013, 07:29 AM
and gree - seriously - you should consider an act of goodwill and give every victim of this glitch a free vault for the inconvenience, worry, lost time you've caused. It costs you nothing

hahahahaahahahahaha

Chica
06-21-2013, 07:31 AM
Praise the Lord. Can you also let us know what the solution will ultimately be?

1. Reinstatement of the Gold that we originally ordered?
2. Reinstatement of the money that we have lost?

AND GREE - SERIOUSLY - You should consider an act of goodwill and give every victim of this glitch a free Vault for the inconvenience, worry, lost time you've caused. It costs you nothing - but it does help restore some faith - in what are probably some of your regular customers.

Furthermore Gree - I wanted to buy just 2 Vaults... and instead (thinking that it might just be an unsuccessful transaction) ended up going back and clicking the "More Funds" 3 more times before I realised it was coming out of my account! Ridiculous - I can't afford to spend that much.

Solution to that conundrum too please...

Well whose fault was it to keep repurchasing? When things dont work i generally go search to see if others are having issue i dont go ahead and make same same mistake 3 additional times. And I don't thinks free vault is at all fair to those who could not benefit from such a deal due to them not being an iOS user. An all around free gold would be good like they have done in the past is over all more balanced.

Daph
06-21-2013, 07:36 AM
I'm not looking for any gold compensation, but can we at least get an extension of about 10 hours on the case event? I've poured a lot of gold into it and ran out last night. I tried to purchase more and couldn't.

Generik79
06-21-2013, 07:37 AM
You can go back through the forums to every major issue in the game--hacking, health regen bonus hacking, free gold bonus drops after march, and I assure you this: you will see GREE's admins on the forums for all games stating that whatever the issue it's only affecting "a small percentage or number of players." Guaranteed. Check it out. Take it to the empty bank.

ablankone
06-21-2013, 07:45 AM
Well Chico - to be honest you expect not to have any issues (first time it's happened to me) and put it down to a dodgy connection but, true, lesson learned. I'll be wary in future.

Frankly - if the situation was reversed and this was affecting some Android users - I'd totally support the fact that they should be compensated. It's a massive hassle, loads of worry, wastes our time, damages our trust in Gree and makes us wary of making future purchases, costs Gree and other players absolutely nothing, is only fair and makes decent long term business sense.

That's my take.

We
Well whose fault was it to keep repurchasing? When things dont work i generally go search to see if others are having issue i dont go ahead and make same same mistake 3 additional times. And I don't thinks free vault is at all fair to those who could not benefit from such a deal due to them not being an iOS user. An all around free gold would be good like they have done in the past is over all more balanced.

Chica
06-21-2013, 07:49 AM
Fool me once shame on you could me 3 additional times shame on who?

Kris#1
06-21-2013, 07:50 AM
I emailed gree about my gold missing and being charged for it, but no reply... I want my GOLD for the battle this weekend.... Does anyone know if they ever get back to you? Because I have another problem and emailed them yet still I have not heard a word.. So very frustrating!!!

Deuces914135880
06-21-2013, 07:54 AM
a guy in my syndicate says his credit card cvc info was missing from appstore and that when he reentered his credit card info it worked. could this be it?

ablankone
06-21-2013, 07:59 AM
Likewise Kris. Each time. Never had a ticket. Nor a reply or a resolution. Ever :(

I emailed gree about my gold missing and being charged for it, but no reply... I want my GOLD for the battle this weekend.... Does anyone know if they ever get back to you? Because I have another problem and emailed them yet still I have not heard a word.. So very frustrating!!!

Lucky4u
06-21-2013, 08:00 AM
a guy in my syndicate says his credit card cvc info was missing from appstore and that when he reentered his credit card info it worked. could this be it?in my case,I'm using iTunes card...

DiddyMack
06-21-2013, 08:02 AM

This situation is not impacting just a small percentage of players - 3 members of my team have lost gold today. Do you honestly think the rest of us are going to try purchasing it? This is the third battle in a row that multiple players on my team have experienced this. Several of those players just took that as a sign to quit the game entirely - that is the dampening impact of these so-called glitches! Gree needs to take this seriously and act swiftly to fix this problem once and for all.

Deuces914135880
06-21-2013, 08:02 AM
Turns out my guy had the cvc as a personal problem in addition to this so never mind, his gold got snatched back now after 15 minutes after purchase.

hey, you are saying it only affect a few players? EVERY SINGLE ios player in my 58 member syndicate cant get gold! just a little FYI....

Sandukan
06-21-2013, 08:04 AM
GREE is having a 24 hour gold boycott?

hexie
06-21-2013, 08:06 AM
iOS user in the same boat, here.

At first before finding this thread I thought it may be that having enough in my iTunes account to cover the gold purchase could be the issue because usually I buy gold (and apps etc) on my credit card but given everyone posting here, I doubt that is it.

I'm not looking for any gold compensation, but can we at least get an extension of about 10 hours on the case event? I've poured a lot of gold into it and ran out last night. I tried to purchase more and couldn't.

Gree, please strongly consider the above or implement a fix in the next hour.

And yes, I signed up to moan

EDIT: ALL FIXED! ;)

sunfire
06-21-2013, 08:09 AM
Hi Folks,

Small % is bcos we have do early warning to the iOS players...you are giving excuses!! Pls admit for once you guys are having bad game programmers!!

KYXR
06-21-2013, 08:09 AM
Hm, so I'm not the only one.

Senator McCarthy
06-21-2013, 08:10 AM
What are the chances of battle being delayed?

TRAZ
06-21-2013, 08:11 AM
Yes, all members on iOS experiencing this problem. Ticket 676850 submitted.

duckid
06-21-2013, 08:14 AM
iOS user and had this issue this morning with a 50 gold and 110 gold purchase.

Butt Futter
06-21-2013, 08:14 AM
What are the chances of battle being delayed?

How does 0% sound?

Deuces914135880
06-21-2013, 08:25 AM
I like how everyone is sending tickets lol. send a couple more in case gree doesnt know they about the issue yet :p surely sending them a thousand emails they have to respond to in addition to fixing the problem will get it taken care of a lot faster! good logic ;)

Chica
06-21-2013, 08:28 AM
I like how everyone is sending tickets lol. send a couple more in case gree doesnt know they about the issue yet :p surely sending them a thousand emails they have to respond to in addition to fixing the problem will get it taken care of a lot faster! good logic ;)

You really think the programmers also run customer service?

Angel6ix6ix6
06-21-2013, 08:29 AM
Small %? Standard bull we don't gaf line.

Hodgy
06-21-2013, 08:44 AM
ive been able to make purchases again. Did not work for me last night or this morning. still have not received the missing gold. im playing with IOS as well.

Dipstik
06-21-2013, 08:44 AM
I don't know about you guys, but I haven't had any problems buying gold...

The Giver
06-21-2013, 08:45 AM
Its sorted now.

Lurker
06-21-2013, 08:45 AM
Great idea. However, don't be surprised if they get back with a "this pop up is not currently supported by game mechanics" excuse. They've used this excuse for everything else.

rbell05
06-21-2013, 08:47 AM
Think I'll wait for official word from Omni that it's fixed.

The Giver
06-21-2013, 08:48 AM
uPTO YOU buddy, given that I started this.....and advised Problem...Why trust me....

Illuminati
06-21-2013, 08:48 AM
Its sorted now.

When you say it's sorted now, do you mean the problem is now gone for current purchases? Because I still haven't gotten credit for the gold I purchased this morning, which I had briefly before it disappeared.

ablankone
06-21-2013, 08:50 AM
Likewise. It's a good job I haven't got a social life.

Think I'll wait for official word from Omni that it's fixed.

archambeau
06-21-2013, 08:51 AM

I bought three vaults this morning. All gone. So is the $ from my credit card. Itunes confirmed my purchase and can see that they did not download. All they can offer is a refund in 5-7 days. What good will that do I bought the gold for battles that will be over by then. I bought it today because I wait for it to go on sale. I spend $200-700 each battle and if Gree can't clear this issue up soon I won't do it again. We have five members out at least a vault of gold. How would they credit you after battles. Only what you paid for the gold not the loss of rank or increase in the stats of the 60 members affected in my syndicate.

Hodgy
06-21-2013, 08:51 AM
When you say it's sorted now, do you mean the problem is now gone for current purchases? Because I still haven't gotten credit for the gold I purchased this morning, which I had briefly before it disappeared.

Exactly, current purchases are fine but their have been no refunds of cash or gold as of yet. That will probably take much longer to sort out.

ablankone
06-21-2013, 08:52 AM
One of my crew tried a purchase 14 mins ago - same problem - so seemingly still not resolved.

The Giver
06-21-2013, 08:53 AM
For refunds Id suggest contacting ITunes.....got my refund in 5 minutes, with them ringing, very slick customer service.

Violet
06-21-2013, 08:56 AM
Players in my syndicate still have no gold.

hexie
06-21-2013, 08:58 AM
Exactly, current purchases are fine but their have been no refunds of cash or gold as of yet. That will probably take much longer to sort out.

+1 but I'm OK with that.

cditti
06-21-2013, 08:58 AM
No not another problem right before the war... WOW

Hitman50
06-21-2013, 08:59 AM
No gold here either, 3 vaults bought
Someone in my syn said the issue is fixed but it appears they have not sent out the missing gold to players yet

macattack
06-21-2013, 09:01 AM
The Giver Do you have phone number for iTunes or did you go online

TamirRN1
06-21-2013, 09:02 AM
Still no reply from these guys, whats up with that!!!!!

Maniac Medic
06-21-2013, 09:08 AM
To EVERYONE who has had problems on Friday, 05/21/2013, Funzio/Gree will NOT be giving you back the missing Gold you paid for (and billed for!). iTunes will HAPPILY issue you prompt refunds back to your credit card (or however you pay for your iTunes purchases).

By "promot" I mean it MAY take up tp 45 minutes of speaking with iTunes Customer Support. You simply have to do the following:

Have your most recent iTunes Purchases page up on your computer screen...

Call iTunes Support at: 1-800-MY APPLE (692-7752)...

When computerized system answers, ask for "REPRESENTATIVE"... it may take another 1-2 steps to explain to the computer system what is wrong. Tell it... It works!

When speaking with the iTunes Support Rep, give them the purchase # that shows up on your iTunes account, NOT the 10000052xxxxxx number that appears in the popup box!

Apple is very aware of the issue with Funzio has with the missing Gold Bars (GREE is NOT being paid, Funzio is!) ... The rep will speak with others inside iTunes, and within 45 minutes, you WILL be informed that your uTunes account has been corrected. IT MAY TAKE UP TO 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR YOUR CREDIT CARD TO SHOW THE REFUND(S) FROM APPLE/iTUNES, DEPENDING WHO YOUR CARD IS ISSUED WITH... PAYPAL WILL BE CREDITED WITH 48 HOURS!

I dealt with iTunes TWICE today (5/21), and the steps, etc. above have been the same both times. Just be patient with iTunes as they have to double-check for fraud, etc. Don't hassle them, as they're just the middleman in all of this. The more well-mannered you are with them, the faster your refund will go through.

Hope this helps a lot of you who have had problems today and in the past. CHEERS JPS

Hodgy
06-21-2013, 09:16 AM
Thank you. How do you know that they wont be crediting our accounts with the gold? someone in my syndicate said it happened to them before and a few days later the gold just appeared in the account?

The Giver
06-21-2013, 09:22 AM
Did mine on line, they then called me.......refunded while on the phone, initially said 7-10 days, I explained this was not suitable, so they credited it....Ive moved on from this, no thanks needed for highlighting this issue 9 hours ago. Good luck in the upcoming battle.

ablankone
06-21-2013, 09:36 AM
I love Gree's screen ad "20% OFF! An offer you can't refuse!"

... more like "An offer you can't get!"

Assault and Flattery
06-21-2013, 09:36 AM
Hey guys!

We're aware of this issue, it has been contained, and will not impact new purchases. We plan on having these missing purchases credited to you before today's event. We deeply apologize for the error.

CohibAA
06-21-2013, 09:39 AM
Tick, tock, tick, tock...

ablankone
06-21-2013, 09:44 AM
Good stuff Assault. Staring at this screen is giving me hallucinations. Any compensation or do we just have to put it down to another bad experience?

I'm really fed up.

Hey guys!

We're aware of this issue, it has been contained, and will not impact new purchases. We plan on having these missing purchases credited to you before today's event. We deeply apologize for the error.

Hodgy
06-21-2013, 09:46 AM
Great to hear! Thanks guys. These technical problems happen, we have them at work with our own programs every once in awhile. Thanks for taking care of this in less then 24 hours.

sunfire
06-21-2013, 09:51 AM
Hey guys!

I believe you are just like us...a member in this forum..Gree never announce that.

triple OG
06-21-2013, 09:53 AM
So has anyone tried to buy gold after assault post?

Allowishus79
06-21-2013, 09:55 AM
I'd buy a single bar of gold for 25cents if it would be possible...not that I don't trust them but...

Chica
06-21-2013, 09:57 AM
I believe you are just like us...a member in this forum..Gree never announce that.

Red name = admin

sunfire
06-21-2013, 10:00 AM
Red name = admin

Thkx I do notice now...an hour to resolved? Lets see

ablankone
06-21-2013, 10:01 AM
Good point sunfire. Assault - ur a ****!

ablankone
06-21-2013, 10:01 AM
I take my **** comment back...

Good point sunfire. Assault - ur a ****!

Jamiejaws
06-21-2013, 10:10 AM
Yeah my purchase worked 5 mins ago on iOS

brandocommando
06-21-2013, 10:13 AM
Just bought a vault on iOS and seems to be working now. Thanks Gree...

Angel6ix6ix6
06-21-2013, 10:15 AM
I take my **** comment back...

Lmao!lmao !

Randolph
06-21-2013, 10:20 AM
Hi assault can you also please get the dev's to finally credit the gold gree owes me from the goldprogram just as fast. Pm for info thnx

Illuminati
06-21-2013, 10:25 AM
Hmm...still waiting to be credited for the gold I bought this morning.

Jerle
06-21-2013, 10:26 AM
We're still working on the crediting but are getting very close.

Lucky4u
06-21-2013, 10:41 AM
Hey guys!

We're aware of this issue, it has been contained, and will not impact new purchases. We plan on having these missing purchases credited to you before today's event. We deeply apologize for the error.event about to start...where's the Gold!!!

Raven Shaddock
06-21-2013, 10:57 AM
Surely the very least Gree can do I'd up extend the gold sale by 24hours to allow people to get refunds and still make the purchase at the lower rate ?

Illuminati
06-21-2013, 11:11 AM
We're still working on the crediting but are getting very close.

Still no gold and the battle's started!

N41LZ
06-21-2013, 11:21 AM
Admin - war has started... please provide update??

Randolph
06-21-2013, 11:42 AM
Still nothing :-(

Raven Shaddock
06-21-2013, 11:55 AM
iTunes issuing the refund that never came but it will take 3-5 days so that's me effectively out of the battle. Loads of gold spent getting ready and time of course.
Time to think wether or not I want to carry on being a Gree customer (doormat)

Jerle
06-21-2013, 11:59 AM
The credit process is running now, we expect everyone will have received their gold in a few minutes. Further updates shortly.

Lucky4u
06-21-2013, 12:01 PM
I thought only illusionists can do the trick!!now GREE can do the same...lol..now you see...now you don't(golds)..

wythme
06-21-2013, 12:16 PM
I still do not have my gold

PariaHOsT
06-21-2013, 12:17 PM
still no gold here either.

CohibAA
06-21-2013, 12:20 PM
The credit process is running now, we expect everyone will have received their gold in a few minutes. Further updates shortly.

No gold here still.

Ben Weston
06-21-2013, 12:33 PM
still sweet FA on mine, 2 vaults owing.

Flyingsquad23
06-21-2013, 12:34 PM
Got mine on kindle but when I bought health pack I got can't sync rival list 5 times, going to be glitchy weekend.

JoJo1234
06-21-2013, 12:43 PM
Well 1 hr and 40 minutes in and guess what?? still no refund of gold:mad: Really Gree, are you trying to get rid of all of your paying customers because you may well be achieving that aim if that is what
it is, well done...

CohibAA
06-21-2013, 12:47 PM
One of my two accounts just got the gold... hopefully the other vault appears soon.

Jerle
06-21-2013, 12:53 PM
It's taking longer than expected. Credits are still going on - many have received them but not everyone yet.

ablankone
06-21-2013, 12:55 PM
Was it just our syndicate or were the Battle stats completely all over the place for everyone?

DannyD
06-21-2013, 12:57 PM

Still no gold... Getting stolen from is one thing, but then lied to on top of that... Getting pretty frustrated.

You have really let me down this time. I always thought other people just complained a lot on these forums, but now that I am one of the affected, I can really see how much fun it takes out of the game. I feel very unappreciated to not even get the decency of a real response. Admins have said both that this affected a small number of iOS users... There is not a single post from an iOS user saying it worked... You also say fixed before the event... Blatant lie... Then an hour ago you say the next few minutes it will be fixed and more updates coming shortly... Another lie...

Just level with us. If someone is honest with me, I can't be as mad as if you OVER PROMISE and UNDER DELIVER.

JoJo1234
06-21-2013, 01:01 PM
Its funny how your money is taken straight away and other ongoing issues such as this and three hits for a refill in battle never get resolved but refunding what has been paid for and not received takes so much more time, if ever that is...

Chica
06-21-2013, 01:02 PM
Still no gold... Getting stolen from is one thing, but then lied to on top of that... Getting pretty frustrated.

You have really let me down this time. I always thought other people just complained a lot on these forums, but now that I am one of the affected, I can really see how much fun it takes out of the game. I feel very unappreciated to not even get the decency of a real response. Admins have said both that this affected a small number of iOS users... There is not a single post from an iOS user saying it worked... You also say fixed before the event... Blatant lie... Then an hour ago you say the next few minutes it will be fixed and more updates coming shortly... Another lie...

Just level with us. If someone is honest with me, I can't be as mad as if you OVER PROMISE and UNDER DELIVER.

New gold that was bought was fixed they are probably running a batch process to get users their gold and that can take time it isn't like its going to be an instant process so calm your horses.

ablankone
06-21-2013, 01:07 PM
Well guys - looks like Gree is kinda undergoing meltdown on several levels. Getting feedback from my syn that:

- Building Upgrades not upgrading but still taking the cash
- Battle stats were all over the place. One second recording the correct numbers the next dropping to zilch
- Forum messages seemingly getting lost in the ether
- Escort Handbag still going on for some, but not for others
- Player's names missing in action on the Battle list
- Stats for rivals going from 27K Def to 10K Def... and up again
- No stats (ie. 0) for rivals during PvPs
- Oh and yeah - still aint seen that Gold yet!

The joys of it all. Might get my Lego box out...

JoJo1234
06-21-2013, 01:15 PM
Just gotten my gold back (just as well I did a dummy run of a small amount as I knew there would be some "glitch" somewhere down the line)

ablankone
06-21-2013, 01:18 PM
Nah - sorry Chica - you buy a big car, you don't expect it to be powered by an elastic band. Gree is a joke - poorly planned, inadequately platformed, scantilly maintained, ridiculously saturated with Gold-grabbing events, probably understaffed and obviously unable to cope with it's former surge in popularity.

Hats off to the technicians who am sure are busting their ass to try and fix everything for us... but the problem lies with the Management and the Shareholders.

Never known any other gaming empire be blighted with so many problems.

They suck... and through exhaustion and exasperation - like many others - I'm close to just packing it all in. It's not fun anymore.

New gold that was bought was fixed they are probably running a batch process to get users their gold and that can take time it isn't like its going to be an instant process so calm your horses.

archambeau
06-21-2013, 01:21 PM
Well guys - looks like Gree is kinda undergoing meltdown on several levels. Getting feedback from my syn that:

- Building Upgrades not upgrading but still taking the cash
- Battle stats were all over the place. One second recording the correct numbers the next dropping to zilch
- Forum messages seemingly getting lost in the ether
- Escort Handbag still going on for some, but not for others
- Player's names missing in action on the Battle list
- Stats for rivals going from 27K Def to 10K Def... and up again
- No stats (ie. 0) for rivals during PvPs
- Oh and yeah - still aint seen that Gold yet!

The joys of it all. Might get my Lego box out...

We have two losses one hour into the event.

DannyD
06-21-2013, 01:24 PM

All I'm saying is dont say minutes, if its not going to be minutes... Just tell me it's going to be within 24 hours, and then if it comes back in an hour, I'll be happier than saying minutes and it taking an hour to complete.

I don't understand why other people come on this forum to tell others to relax or calm down. I paid $100 for something I didn't get... And I can't contact the company and get a response other than by email. If that isn't cause for alarm or urgency, then I wish all consumers were like you... I would just charge you whatever I want, and not give you anything, and then when you ask me about it, I just close my door and no matter how long our loud you knock, I never respond... Put yourself in our shoes.

ablankone
06-21-2013, 01:25 PM
Look on the bright side arch... there's a Rank 4000 syndicate out there with 22 wins... and looking at taking that Killer top spot!

We have two losses one hour into the event.

ablankone
06-21-2013, 01:31 PM
All Gold now gratefully returned... no compensation Vault though... tight arses....

Jerle
06-21-2013, 01:35 PM
All credits have been been finished, thanks for everyone's patience.

We also have some compensation coming everyone's way today.

Chica
06-21-2013, 01:35 PM
All Gold now gratefully returned... no compensation Vault though... tight arses....

If they do give a gold award will prob be after the war and will prob be like 50 or 100 pieces for our "loyalty". That tends to be the common thing when things are circling the drain,.

ablankone
06-21-2013, 01:42 PM
Jerie... you're a hero and should be made Managing Director.

Don't go too wild. One Vault is good enough.

DannyD
06-21-2013, 01:43 PM

Everyone meaning everyone? Or everyone meaning those of us who sent emails frantically, called iTunes support, tried to figure out issues and had to worry about it all day.

Either way, thanks for fixing it...

ablankone
06-21-2013, 01:57 PM
Shush Danny - just for us - we're the special ones.

Jerle, and your team, seriously - thank you for working a thankless job.

The last 7 hours have been murder. Never - in my wildest dreams - would I have imagined paying a small fortune to be tortured, deprived of sleep and missing out on that Pink Gun I'd set my heart on... good night

Everyone meaning everyone? Or everyone meaning those of us who sent emails frantically, called iTunes support, tried to figure out issues and had to worry about it all day.

Either way, thanks for fixing it...

Antheus
06-21-2013, 02:03 PM

May we know the total value of the credits ?

zwiswoo
06-21-2013, 02:08 PM
I think it's 200 gold to 'loyal players'

Antheus
06-21-2013, 02:13 PM
......not what I asked.....:(

Lurker
06-21-2013, 02:18 PM
Confirmed, 200 gold as compensation. Nice touch and timely.

I think it's 200 gold to 'loyal players'

Chica
06-21-2013, 02:27 PM
I got the 200 on all 3 accounts

CohibAA
06-21-2013, 02:29 PM
Thanks for resolving and compensating!