PDA

View Full Version : So I used some gold to become VIP

T Rav
06-20-2013, 10:11 PM
Soon after my news filled up with requests. When I went to accept one to see how much my stats would go up per person... My attack and defense both went down 11 points... Has this happened to anyone else?

MWaddict
06-21-2013, 02:01 AM
Soon after my news filled up with requests. When I went to accept one to see how much my stats would go up per person... My attack and defense both went down 11 points... Has this happened to anyone else?

i think you are the first one. :D

marklinalexanderho
06-21-2013, 06:46 AM

hi T Rav.. i have no idea wad is VIP for. but i think u shud save ur gold for buying a composites' factory in ur later levels. or you could save ur gold for when u get high enough levels & start joining factions. cheers forum bro

jon_funzio
06-21-2013, 07:04 AM
I've used it a number of times for one of a few reasons:

1. in the old rival list, you were paired based on your number of allies, I would sometimes drop as low as 250 allies in order to find new farms - adding these back manually would be a pain.

2. Before WD events there is no advantage to having less than 500 allies - this is a quick way to add them back.

3. In the new rival list, dropping allies could make you weak enough to get new "farms" on your news-feed :)

By no means a waste if you value time over a very small amount of money.

T Rav
06-21-2013, 07:16 AM
hi T Rav.. i have no idea wad is VIP for. but i think u shud save ur gold for buying a composites' factory in ur later levels. or you could save ur gold for when u get high enough levels & start joining factions. cheers forum bro

Well I have a composite factory, and am level 98 with 150k AT&T/def. and Jon funzio had it right. I dropped about 100 allies a few weeks ago to get into a new bracket of people to hit. But I like to have requests waiting so before WD event I can just accept. The only problem now is if I hit accept all are my stats just going to drop?

Admiral Sato
07-02-2013, 06:51 PM
Use it for other things. You can easily get allies from either this website or others

007 Free Agent
07-02-2013, 07:25 PM
Use it for other things. You can easily get allies from either this website or others

I agree with this statement.

Armand2REP
07-02-2013, 08:59 PM

Considering it only costs $1 to become VIP, it is a much better use of time than doing all the BS to get allies.