PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Else Tired Of The WD Event?

Archer59
06-20-2013, 09:09 PM
Frankly, I think it has brought about a predictability to the the game that is not very attractive. I've likened it to the movie Ground Hog Day....stuck in the same old loop. Can't progress, same groups recruiting for the same number of "spots open", over and over and over, same winner, over, over and over and over and over, and over and....well you get the point! Game wise, can anyone say BORING? Same chit, different day! The ONLY thing that keeps me here are the great group of teammates in my faction....if not for them, I'd be long gone.

Anonymously Yours
06-20-2013, 09:21 PM
Yes, it's stale, tiring, and boring.

ppownage
06-20-2013, 09:22 PM
just dont like the stressful wars. its good to see if u got any better during the bosses.

Generik79
06-20-2013, 09:42 PM
You are not alone in your sentiments. There are only two drivers left: ego and camaraderie with one's faction. That's it. This thing is a tiring retread. Pay to play, plain and simple. Now and again some mini personality conflicts. Generally just not as much fun as it originally was. That is why we need more and different events. Some large scale faction ltq's, faction pvp's, shorter wars, more mix, etc.

Anonymously Yours
06-20-2013, 09:49 PM
Alliances between factions, ala real life alliances beaten countries. NATO like alliances come to mind. Secret back door alliances, until, POW. Treachery can be great fun.

CJ D
06-20-2013, 09:56 PM
What I'm getting burnout with is the recruiting. It's extremely hard to recruit guys when you are competing against factions 100 places below you that have 100 billion in bonuses more than you do. We bust out butts on the donation side, and yet, if you look at the bonuses in my siggy, it looks like we are one of those groups who just say "oh well...no big deal....donate what you can, when you can".....we have minimums, encourage more, set goals...all that stuff. I think we're doing good till I see some guy posting "maxed out bonuses...shooting for top 500".....you kidding me with that????

Then the faction jumpers.....don't get me started on those. Spend a week swapping pms, get everything lined up, get them in and ready to go. On the chat. Start making endrows.... Next thing you know.....hmmmmmm....why do I have a missing member in my faction...oh, they left for 100 billion more in bonuses.

Overall, I still think its fun. Only because where we are it isn't that stressful yet. We are steadily improving. It's great to go from nervously watching the clock to make sure we don't drop out of top 500 a few battles ago, to sitting there with an hour left with 300k comfort wondering if we burn another fort or if we just cruise.

Armand2REP
06-20-2013, 10:33 PM
The only thing I do now is collect money and spend it before someone steals it.

KalebR
06-20-2013, 10:53 PM
i agree. but i did just start a farm faction so if ANYONE wants to bring their LLP(low level player) into that faction i would be very happy. no stress, donate whatever, have fun, but be active! 156-835-924 thanks guys.

Archer59
06-20-2013, 10:57 PM
@CJ D: I couldn't agree with you more. The recruiting drives me nuts. We are consistently a top 320 fraction with good bonuses...you'd think you could fill five spots with dedicated members but no...you get the faction jumpers or no takers worth adding. It really has become a job and I already have one of those.

jorgeMW
06-20-2013, 11:09 PM
I'm sure a lot of people are tired. Many sleepless weekends. lol

Hermes101
06-21-2013, 02:52 AM
I'm tired too, need something new...

mickymacirl
06-21-2013, 02:54 AM
It's your choice, if you don't like it, you can always quit the game.

Choy
06-21-2013, 03:12 AM
I am but I will not quit this game until I reach level 250. Now I prefer the Tournament of Factions. I am now starting to play War of Nations.

Ajk
06-21-2013, 03:12 AM
It's your choice, if you don't like it, you can always quit the game.
Fantastic idea! I remember a time when this game was fun. It is no longer that. It's time to hang it up.

Anonymously Yours
06-21-2013, 03:31 AM
I am but I will not quit this game until I reach level 250. Now I prefer the Tournament of Factions. I am now starting to play War of Nations.yeah that faction on faction action gets me all hot and makes me like doing this.

vorm
06-21-2013, 07:57 AM
What I'm getting burnout with is the recruiting. It's extremely hard to recruit guys when you are competing against factions 100 places below you that have 100 billion in bonuses more than you do. We bust out butts on the donation side, and yet, if you look at the bonuses in my siggy, it looks like we are one of those groups who just say "oh well...no big deal....donate what you can, when you can".....we have minimums, encourage more, set goals...all that stuff. I think we're doing good till I see some guy posting "maxed out bonuses...shooting for top 500".....you kidding me with that????

Drives me crazy too. There seem to be tons of hactions out there who have maxed out all the bonuses, and some are pretty obvious. Factions that have never finished higher than top500 yet all the sudden have all the bonuses maxed out, or factions that started 3 weeks ago and have all the bonuses. Hard to believe that these factions came up with the 100's of billions needed to do this legitimately. This is really frustrating for those of us who have tried hard with our donations to get where we are today and have been around since the factions first started in December yet have been far surpassed by these hactions.

Armand2REP
06-21-2013, 11:58 AM
I am but I will not quit this game until I reach level 250. Now I prefer the Tournament of Factions. I am now starting to play War of Nations.

I started playing that game too. I think they should add the battle screen to MW.