PDA

View Full Version : Another update another fail by Gree.

ProCision
06-20-2013, 07:39 PM
Another Android update and another complete failure. My stats are now 100k less than what they should be. Are you ever going to get this right? Public traded company and still in business. I just don't get it.

BoThox
06-20-2013, 09:12 PM
Are you referring to the in-game update a few hours ago or the one a few days ago? The one a few days ago inflated my stats significantly. The one a few hours ago limited my rivals list to +/- 4 levels, isolating me from my most lovely farms.

I have no idea why these guys are still in business, and I am considering dropping my infrequent gold purchases entirely. What a MESS!

Not to mention the fact that I am seeing 20+ game crashes a day on my galaxy tab - most of these wont even give me the option to send in crash report.

ProCision
06-20-2013, 09:30 PM
I am referring to the update from a few hours ago. I hit the boss for say, 380k. My stats now show my attack is only 289k.

I beat the boss and the what you won screen was blank. Force close after force close after force close. It's not playable.
http://i43.tinypic.com/m8i42s.png

Generik79
06-20-2013, 09:39 PM
You can always switch to Kindle. I hear you don't have to worry about event functionality there. #Sorry

Philly982
06-21-2013, 04:41 AM
Procision......I had the exact same thing occurring. After the update, when the data download pushed through I triggered a boss event and noticed that it did not show any rewards at all. I beat the boss and received the same blank screen. So I then went into my inventory only to discover that not only did I not receive anything from the boss, but also that I was missing over 300 indestructible units equating to over 100K in stat losses. I was able to delete the app and reinstall it and all of my units reappeared, but the force closes became unbearable to the tune of 350 per 24 hours. Then all of a sudden the app started preforming well. This wonder period lasted almost a whole 16 hours and now I am starting to have issues again with constant force closing. I wish the best of luck to you in getting your stats back and the best of luck to both of us and all android players having the force close issues. I have received a reply to a support ticket that implied that they are aware of many issues with android that they are working on.

On a separate note, it is quite a bummer that these issues are ongoing while a boss event is taking place. In happens to be my favorite event, and when your stats drop a magical 100K+ for no reason it makes the boss much harder to beat, especially when one has worked so hard to put themselves in a position to beat the boss 50 times. It is also a downer when you work so hard on the boss timing to only be able to get in one hit when you have 26+ health due to the force close issues. I fear that I will not complete this boss event due to the issues I am experiencing which is quite a drag since this will be the last boss event for me in this boss tier.

Philly982
06-21-2013, 05:14 AM
Sigh!!! I spoke to soon Procision. I just received another data push, and I am now missing several hundred units from my inventory again including the Coastal Siege Ship and Grand Devestator and my stats have now dropped almost 200K. I was on the last hit of boss 40 when this all occurred. However, this time I was able to hit the boss again with an attack score consistent with what I should have with a raw attack score if all of my units were present. Of course after I beat boss 40 all I won was 80 XP points and the blank screen like in your screen shot. Unfortunately no Iceberg Cruiser. I also tried attacking a rival, and my attack score was what it should be if all of my units still "existed" except without the individual bonuses from the units that are missing such as the Warlord Siege Tank etc. Also, everyone of my top 45 units were blank in the battle results screen.

Have you tried attacking a rival to see what your attack score showed? I am just curious if this is only a serious display error, or if it is something else. I am very concerned that I may never see those units in my inventory again.

ProCision
06-21-2013, 05:20 AM
In the words of cj-45, "it's a display issue, everything is fine on the server". What if you were a multi millionaire and your bank statements only showed 80% of what you had.

GuyInLobsterSuit
06-21-2013, 05:22 AM
The terrible truth of what's on the server...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3733&d=1371817160

Philly982
06-21-2013, 05:30 AM
In the words of cj-45, "it's a display issue, everything is fine on the server". What if you were a multi millionaire and your bank statements only showed 80% of what you had.

Yet the bank says, trust us it is still there. I would still have my concerns......and definitely switch banks!