PDA

View Full Version : Why do people complain about people complaining?

Sinner
06-20-2013, 06:35 PM
Just thought I would start a thread to complain about threads about people complaining about other peoples complaining. I personally have nothing to complain about, I've only had positive interactions with Gree and support. But I do have two members of my faction still unable to participate due to iOS update problems. I hope Gree will fix and compensate for the problems in a timely manner.

candyson
06-20-2013, 06:37 PM
Why do I complain about you complaining about people complaining about complainers?

ffp
06-20-2013, 06:57 PM
Could Not Resist

Why do I complain about you complaining about people complaining about complainers?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/001/122/xzibit-happy.jpg

Sinner
06-20-2013, 07:01 PM
Im Not sure why you are complaining about me complaining about people complaining about others complaining. Seems to be alot of complaining. Now I hate to be a complainer and I'm not complaining , I would call it constructive criticism but I see how someone could think or interpret it as a complaint.

IlliniFan1
06-20-2013, 07:06 PM
Im Not sure why you are complaining about me complaining about people complaining about others complaining. Seems to be alot of complaining. Now I hate to be a complainer and I'm not complaining , I would call it constructive criticism but I see how someone could think or interpret it as a complaint.
Woah, that's deep.

ClownRUs
06-20-2013, 07:17 PM
I-L-L-

Hail to the Chief!

NikMil
06-20-2013, 08:34 PM
I'd never complain about people complaining about other's complaining.
What I would happily complain about is my MW character now being missing for 8days despite raising tickets, forum posts, e-mails all with out the courtesy of a response.
I can understand people complaining about others complaining BUT if you had your character taken from you and no-one was interested, would you be complaining?!?
So to all those who are complaining about complaining......I personally would like to complain about your complaining about others complaining about me complaining when all I want is my game back.

Sinner
06-20-2013, 09:28 PM
Why do we complain when our complaints seem to fall on deaf ears ? Because there is nothing else to do. If they told you it will be sorted by this day and you will be compensated for stat loss due to inactivity in events that would help right. Doesn't seem to be hard. Even if they are just blowing smoke up your brownie hole. Just a message right ! Anything ! A response ! But no , just keep locking threads and banning forumidians.

IlliniFan1
06-20-2013, 10:23 PM
i-l-l-

hail to the chief!
ini!

Sinner
06-21-2013, 09:45 AM
Chernobyl ?

Agent Orange
06-21-2013, 10:45 AM
Why do people complain about people complaining about people complaining??

MerlinBlack
06-21-2013, 12:58 PM
You want to complain! Look at these shoes I've only had them three weeks and the heels are worn right through. If you complain nothing happens, you might as well not bother. My back hurts, it's not a very fine day and I'm sick and tired of this office.

oldplayernewerforumuser
06-21-2013, 01:01 PM
You want to complain! Look at these shoes I've only had them three weeks and the heels are worn right through. If you complain nothing happens, you might as well not bother. My back hurts, it's not a very fine day and I'm sick and tired of this office.

take off the shoes and the dress, i will help you relax

MerlinBlack
06-21-2013, 01:50 PM
take off the shoes and the dress, i will help you relax

For the slow, that was a Monty Python reference, so.....
Shut your festering gob, you tit!

oldplayernewerforumuser
06-21-2013, 01:54 PM
For the slow, that was a Monty Python reference, so.....
Shut your festering gob, you tit!

Holy Smoke, can't believe you got it. I was sure I was about to be slammed...

TYR_Rune
06-21-2013, 07:58 PM
A complainer complaining about complainers complaining about complainers' complaints...:)

Wai
06-21-2013, 09:05 PM

Buy some quality shoes and your back will not hurt. Buy a great poster and stick it up in your office. Change the office around, get away from the screen and go for a walk without your phone or other device.

Life is good away from screens and devices controlling your life.