PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else missing the First Strike Tomcat?

Aero
06-20-2013, 06:30 PM
Is anyone else missing their First Strike Tomcat?

One of the guys in our faction noticed he was no longer getting the bonus energy regen. When he checked his bonus items and regular inventory, he can not find the First Strike Tomcat.

Dkaell
06-20-2013, 06:40 PM
I'm missing it but then again, I never had it

BoThox
06-20-2013, 11:23 PM
I have two in my inventory.

MWaddict
06-21-2013, 01:36 AM
i still have mine. 2 of them.

HGF69
06-21-2013, 02:12 AM
Is anyone else missing their First Strike Tomcat?

One of the guys in our faction noticed he was no longer getting the bonus energy regen. When he checked his bonus items and regular inventory, he can not find the First Strike Tomcat.

You sure he had 2 as the bonus never worked anyway so the reason for him not getting energy regen bonus does not stack up (see what I did there? LOL)

Hermes101
06-21-2013, 04:22 AM
I have 2 too, but I think they didn't stack up, health regen left intact, saaaaaaaaaaaaaad ;-)

Aero
06-21-2013, 07:58 AM
You sure he had 2 as the bonus never worked anyway so the reason for him not getting energy regen bonus does not stack up (see what I did there? LOL)

I never said he had two First Strike Tomcats.

He had one, and only one, First Strike Tomcat. He was getting 5 energy per minute regeneration (base of 3 plus 2 from the only First Strike Tomcat he had). Yesterday he noticed he was only getting 3 energy per minute regeneration. He checked his inventory and the ONLY First Strike Tomcat he has ever owned is gone.

I also had one, and only one, First Strike Tomcat. Both of us got the First Strike Tomcat on the first level of the Limited Time Mission Event a few weeks ago. Neither of us bothered to spend gold to get a second one on the prestige mode, because we saw that the bonus would not stack. I still have mine, and I am still getting the +2 bonus energy per minute (not +4, as I only have 1 First Strike Tomcat, AND I know it would not stack even if I were to have two of them).

The point of this thread was two things:
1. Let others know to check that they have not lost their First Strike Tomcat (if they ever had one).
2. See if anyone else lost the indestructible unit, or if this was a fluke.

mikeb1975
06-21-2013, 11:44 AM
Correct me if i'm wrong here but the First Strike Tomcat is a 20% health regen unit, not a +2 energy regen unit.

The two +2 energy regen units that everyone is complaining about are the Covert Fighter Jet and the Falcon Supersonic...

CJ D
06-21-2013, 11:51 AM
That is correct mike.

Aero
06-21-2013, 06:23 PM
You're right. Which means he lost 2 different units. He got both from the normal mode of that event. When the +2 energy stopped working he went looking for the unit name he remembered, the First Strike Tomcat. It was missing. But both units are back in the inventory as of this afternoon and the +2 energy is working again.

Must have been a fluke.

MWaddict
06-22-2013, 01:06 AM
You're right. Which means he lost 2 different units. He got both from the normal mode of that event. When the +2 energy stopped working he went looking for the unit name he remembered, the First Strike Tomcat. It was missing. But both units are back in the inventory as of this afternoon and the +2 energy is working again.

Must have been a fluke.

i have the Covert Jet Fighter and Falcon Supersonic both have +2 Energy Regen but i only have +2 instead of +4 Energy Regen so both don't stack up?

Aero
06-22-2013, 02:57 AM
i have the Covert Jet Fighter and Falcon Supersonic both have +2 Energy Regen but i only have +2 instead of +4 Energy Regen so both don't stack up?

That is correct.