PDA

View Full Version : How can I make an awesome account?

JWaLLz
06-20-2013, 04:11 PM
Hey guys, just moved over from CC to MW and am really enjoying it. Level 4, 50 attack, 70 defence, 1 alliance member, $45k IPH. UK. At the moment I'm just focusing on building my economy, expansions and vault upgrades.

Am really wondering how you'd recommend I go about building a great account. Is camping the way to go? I'm guessing if so that I need to participate in boss events ASAP, but what stats should I try to get up to before I start doing bosses and how will I get those initial stats?

Can you just give me a general game plan of what to do? E.g. get to level 5, start doing _____ for stats until you hit level 10, then ______ until level __ then _______.

I'd just really appreciate it because I really want to do well on MW but I'm lacking direction. I know that I've sent a lot of private messages out and to all of you I do really appreciate your feedback, but I didn't really ever get an answer as to how I can get my stats up ready for bosses.

Thanks in advance!

helli0n
06-20-2013, 04:24 PM
Buy a lot of gold to get crates and LE sets if you want to get strong fast

JWaLLz
06-20-2013, 04:26 PM
I was going to ask if I were to buy ONE vault (throughout the whole time of playing), what you'd recommend spending it on, but for now I really want non-gold-based advice.

ohgreatitsryan
06-20-2013, 04:29 PM
I was going to ask if I were to buy ONE vault (throughout the whole time of playing), what you'd recommend spending it on, but for now I really want non-gold-based advice.

At this point in time there is no strategy that doesn't involve buying gold. You can play free, but starting now you'll never be competitive at any level. It's the sad truth.

ffp
06-20-2013, 04:29 PM
If I could restart my main account, I would camp for 3-4 months at very low level (under 10) to get every cash and unit building you can build to LVL10, increase the vault, and buy tiles. When I say camp I mean don't do ANY events that can cause you to level up, that includes boss and LTQs.

Cash units might be useless but cash is still king as you need it for events and LE buildings.

Thief
06-20-2013, 04:50 PM
I hate to say it but as a free player camping is your ownly option starting this late in the game. Once you have built yourself up a bit then you can start to participate in some of the events and just enjoy the game at your lvl. The problem is camping is boring...but not camping you lvl up to quickly and become an easy target for others.

Gree should really consider starting a supllemental starter package for new players (I'm sure i'll get trolled for the comment) but truth of the matter is a player would need to spend ALOT of gold to play catch up at this point. Yes i understand they keep releasing more powerful units as time goes on but the reality is its the top players that keep getting those units and generally not the new players...even if they were willing to spend 2k during the life of the game.

JWaLLz
06-20-2013, 04:50 PM
Anyone else?

Baraka
06-20-2013, 04:51 PM
Buy Gold lots and lots of gold. But don't rely on your bonus. They will probo screw you

candyson
06-20-2013, 05:01 PM
1)Start a PayPal donations fund to buy gold.
2)Use that gold to buy a bunch of the pink tree decorations.
3)Spend any leftover gold on changing your name every day so stalkers can't find you.
4)Realize that you have wasted thousands of gold and got trolled.

Dkaell
06-20-2013, 06:38 PM
If I could restart my main account, I would camp for 3-4 months at very low level (under 10) to get every cash and unit building you can build to LVL10, increase the vault, and buy tiles. When I say camp I mean don't do ANY events that can cause you to level up, that includes boss and LTQs.

Cash units might be useless but cash is still king as you need it for events and LE buildings.

Getting those to level 10 will take you much longer than 3-4 months, much much longer

Nitram
06-20-2013, 06:55 PM
1. if you can, upgrade all building to level 10
2. if all building level 8 you can go next level
3. please don't boring
4. time consumption from level 1 to level 40 with all building level 10 may be more +/- 1 year ( I think so )

Rowdydowdy
06-20-2013, 07:19 PM
Use gold to buy a composite factory if nothing else..

joshdavidson12345
06-21-2013, 12:59 AM
Ove time gree gives out free gold for you to accumulate enough gold to buy comp building (as I did) and unfortunately, you won't be strong if you don't have a great faction. Their stats help you a bunch. I was under level 11 for about 8 months then the battles started. I'm now on level 25 with 29k att and 44k defense. IPH is over 1,1mil. The game is very boring like that but you reap the rewards of no1 being able to beat you unless it's a battle! Without my faction, and their support, I'd quit!

Kiko Matsing
06-21-2013, 05:52 AM
I think you can follow mine, i started before madagascar, now I'm level 33 with 24K/27k stat

Tctiger
06-21-2013, 07:19 AM
Get as strong as you can before level 10 , after level 10 play all boss events for gold units and prepare your unit buildings and energy for ltq events at level 40 you can get the info for that from the ltq walkthrough threads ,then play all ltq and boss events for gold units , iph and cash/valor units secondary .Composites factory is a must , stronger you get the bigger the boost will be from that .When you get higher get all the boost buildings and upgrade them . That would be my plan . If you have a little gold save it for when a little on the boss or ltq will get you a nice gold unit when you have gone as far as you can for free.

Devils Advocate
06-22-2013, 03:39 AM
I think realistically you have a couple of options...you either buy gold and the amount of real cash you will be spending will be large over the life of your game...but it will keep you competitive. The problem with this is the amount of glitches that seem to happen with the game..do you really want to lose real money..see all the posts on the forum to that end.
As said before camping is a way to go but it is a seriously long and drawn out way of going and you need to be able to play all the time to keep the cash going in the bank.

Get yourself into a decent faction as their stats will instantly boost your standings.

I have been playing this game for years. I set out to see how far I could get without spending any real money. Its a long slow process now. I am mid 50's in level and up until the factions came into play I used to beat just about everyone..When I was in the mid 30's my stats were at least 10k better than all but the tiniest amount of people..then factions came into play and all of a sudden I am in the mix..checking other players stats before attacking...at the moment i am in the high 60k low 70k att and def but i have now come accross players in the 100k area at my level...its a different game.

I do agree with a lot of the other posts in that it is difficult to be competitive without being in a high faction or spending big....if your not going to spend then looks like you need to get your tent out and put the kettle on..;-)

ssking06
06-22-2013, 06:03 AM
I started back in march and I am a level 123 with 102k attack and 135k defend boost building and faction will help out a lot and try to save for the 250 gold defend boost building.. that is what I did