PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite part of Modern War.....

ohgreatitsryan
06-20-2013, 03:22 PM
...that GREE has killed your interest in?

I'm asking this because I, like many others, loved the boss events. We would boost are stats making sure we could get him down with just cash hits, or farm boss 50 for units to help bolster our ranks. Now that isn't an option. I'm assuming that there are only a handful of people, at any level, that can actually down boss 50 with just cash hits, and they've all spent enough gold where a little bit more wouldn't matter. For the rest of us, getting boss 50 down with cash hits isn't an option anymore. That's the part of MW that I truly enjoyed and GREE wrecked for me.

That is, of course, in addition to killing my interest in LTQs by not fixing bonuses, but that is noted and shared by all players.

So.

What about you?

EDIT: This isn't an indictment, trolling or flaming. I hope this can actually provide some insight for the devs. I mean, I know it won't, but it can't hurt(too much more) to try. Right?

thundarr
06-20-2013, 03:33 PM
My favorite part of MW is trading posts with my buddy Roscoe. Second place is the WD event with my faction and the camaraderie.

ohgreatitsryan
06-20-2013, 03:39 PM
my favorite part of mw is trading posts with my buddy roscoe. Second place is the wd event with my faction and the camaraderie.

fail. Failed. Failure.

candyson
06-20-2013, 03:45 PM
money buildings. With all the stat inflation, cash units serve NO purpose once you get past the low levels and start accumulating event prizes and extreme amounts of valor.
The only good thing about them is donating to my faction, but I can easily get and donate a lot more by raiding

Thief
06-20-2013, 03:57 PM
money buildings. With all the stat inflation, cash units serve NO purpose once you get past the low levels and start accumulating event prizes and extreme amounts of valor.
The only good thing about them is donating to my faction, but I can easily get and donate a lot more by raiding

I was going to say something similar but its not the money buildings that serve the frustration its the lack of Cash/Valor Units that are underpowered. Money can be used to donate and of course you can participate in the LE Building Events that provide you with powerful indestructible units....but what do i do with my 700k Valor? (yes there are still a couple units i could buy but at this rate they will be obsolete soon enough.

GuyInLobsterSuit
06-20-2013, 06:10 PM
I like the asteroids Easter egg

I am a cow
06-20-2013, 06:12 PM
I like the asteroids Easter egg

Your /-\rachLord? holy crap!

GuyInLobsterSuit
06-20-2013, 07:54 PM
E
Your /-\rachLord? holy crap!

Holy cow!

ProCision
06-20-2013, 08:21 PM
I no longer think there is anything good anymore. I will lead my faction for one more war and then pass the rains to someone else, sell off my base and donate it and then uninstall it.

Zachio
06-20-2013, 08:45 PM
I love the friends I've made and the various chats I'm in with fellow players. Because of this game I know people all over the world who I would definitely call if I were in their country to grab a drink. I also enjoy that I have 3 really good friends who play and the crazy text that go back in forth. If it wasn't for the people I've met, I would have quit a long time ago.