PDA

View Full Version : War of nations reward

phopjon
06-20-2013, 02:51 PM
Anyone have the splash screen for the reward you get for reaching level 3 on War of Nations? I want to be sure I got the unit...

l3lade2
06-20-2013, 04:24 PM
My camper got it, and got the reward.

Main account hasn't got the splash

Edit: I won't be playing the game, looks ok, but it's GREE...I have firmly had my fill of gree anything

Klassenr@hotmail.com
06-20-2013, 05:39 PM
As if there are not enough issues with current programs, lets start another one and tie up all our resources in a new launch.. Ahem.. Current players, 'These are not the droids you are looking for...'

jonny0284
06-20-2013, 06:15 PM
As if there are not enough issues with current programs, lets start another one and tie up all our resources in a new launch.. Ahem.. Current players, 'These are not the droids you are looking for...'

Hahahahaha.

Euchred
06-20-2013, 06:25 PM
Here's the pic of the unit
http://i.imgur.com/lpFCTlFl.jpg

Got it on my camper not my main, consistent with how it's worked in the past. Seems they want to keep promoting selectively.

Mortus
06-21-2013, 06:05 AM
I got the screen, installed the game, played until lvl 6 and no reward... Or do i have to go looking in my inventory myself? Also got that ad in my MW account, no reward there either.

l3lade2
06-21-2013, 06:48 AM
I got the screen, installed the game, played until lvl 6 and no reward... Or do i have to go looking in my inventory myself? Also got that ad in my MW account, no reward there either.

I got level 3, exited, went back into KA and got a slash saying that I won the reward, checking inventory and there it is (machine).

Sexy Calindra
06-21-2013, 08:56 AM
I got my ship. Thanks a lot for this special offer. Really appreciated. The game is having potential but I have enough of two games (KA and MW) to play with. I still want to enjoy life outside of my i-pad! Thanks again for the ship!