PDA

View Full Version : Feeder Faction Babynutz (for Top 75 team) Spots open 40k + stats welcome

own
06-20-2013, 09:38 AM
Well, here's an open invitation to those players looking for an opportunity to join the family! Due to limited spacing in our mother faction, we decided to move forward and purchase a shell faction prior to last war to create a second home to help strengthen our internal competition as a whole.

Babynutz placed 822 with just 5 guys last war and is currently ran by a few secondary accounts from our mother faction as well as some of the members who moved down to support building this up. It's guided and bankrolled by the mother faction as well. So a few of us from the mother faction drop by regularly to drop off cash and concrete in bulk. We already put in 100's of millions into the bank to help the cause and purchased two upgrades in two days as an example.

Based on your activity in either faction, we will be moving players to and from to help balance the teams. There's always a good chance that your abilities will be called up to the big club in an emergency situation! Not to mention we offer the top 3 overall performers of every war cycle a promotion to Deeznuts and rotate those 3 each war there after. Once your stats are high enough and you have the means to produce the wd needed, that promotion will be long term.

If this sounds like something you want to be apart of, please pm me.

Thanks,
Own

own
06-20-2013, 12:12 PM
I know there are people out there who need a team. Hit me up to join the family :D

own
06-21-2013, 07:46 AM
Back to the top. Roster filling up :)

MrJlumanji
06-21-2013, 07:48 AM
I was reading this thread and wondering how perfect it sounds. Lololol

Well played.

own
06-21-2013, 08:48 AM
I was reading this thread and wondering how perfect it sounds. Lololol

Well played.
Marketing 101 baby! :)

MrJlumanji
06-21-2013, 09:39 AM
More like Plagarism 101. Lol.

Anyways, hope my message works out for you guys. So far, it's been working for us. Haha.

own
06-21-2013, 10:25 AM
More like Plagarism 101. Lol.

Anyways, hope my message works out for you guys. So far, it's been working for us. Haha.
lmao. That's what you get for not copyrighting your stuff. ;)

own
06-24-2013, 06:16 AM
Back to the top. Still got spots left :)

own
06-25-2013, 06:21 AM
back to the top

own
06-25-2013, 12:07 PM
Still spots open