PDA

View Full Version : 12 General Orders of Modern War

Anonymously Yours
06-20-2013, 08:21 AM
The 12 General Orders of Modern War

1. To take charge of my base, all Gree, and Faction property in view.
2. To watch my base in a Modern War manner, keeping always on the alert, and observing everything that takes place within sight or hearing.
3. To report all violations of orders I am instructed to enforce by Gree, my Faction Leader, and the Faction Officers appointed above me.
4. To repeat all calls from other Faction bases more distant from the Faction Guard House than my own.
5. To quit my base only when properly relieved.
6. To receive, obey, and pass on to the Faction member who relieves me all orders from Gree HQ, my Faction leader, Faction officer of the day, and officers and NCOs of our Faction Guard.
7. To talk to no one except in line of official Modern War and Faction duty.
8. To give the alarm in case of attacks, raids, or other disorders.
9. To call the Corporal of the faction watch in any case not covered by instructions.
10. To salute all Gree mods, admins, customer service reps, faction leaders, faction officers and all colors not cased.
11. To be especially watchful at night, and during the time for challenging, to challenge all players on or near my base, and to allow no one to pass without proper Gree or Faction authority.
12. To watch my base in a Modern war manner taking no guff from members of other factions.

Gambit12
06-20-2013, 08:26 AM
The 12 General Orders of Modern War

1. To take charge of my base, all Gree, and Faction property in view.
2. To watch my base in a Modern War manner, keeping always on the alert, and observing everything that takes place within sight or hearing.
3. To report all violations of orders I am instructed to enforce by Gree, my Faction Leader, and the Faction Officers appointed above me.
4. To repeat all calls from other Faction bases more distant from the Faction Guard House than my own.
5. To quit my base only when properly relieved.
6. To receive, obey, and pass on to the Faction member who relieves me all orders from Gree HQ, my Faction leader, Faction officer of the day, and officers and NCOs of our Faction Guard.
7. To talk to no one except in line of official Modern War and Faction duty.
8. To give the alarm in case of attacks, raids, or other disorders.
9. To call the Corporal of the faction watch in any case not covered by instructions.
10. To salute all Gree mods, admins, customer service reps, faction leaders, faction officers and all colors not cased.
11. To be especially watchful at night, and during the time for challenging, to challenge all players on or near my base, and to allow no one to pass without proper Gree or Faction authority.
12. To walk my base in a Modern war manner taking no guff from other faction members.

Haha...Lol! This is a good one AY...:cool:

SGT Rud
06-20-2013, 08:34 AM
Modern War Creed - I came up with this a little while ago on our group page.

I am a Modern War Soldier.
I am a warrior and a member of a faction.
I serve the people of the faction, and live the Modern War Values.
I will always place the World Domination first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen faction member.
I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my faction's tasks and drills.
I always maintain my base, my units and myself.
I am an expert and I am a professional.
I stand ready to deploy, engage, and destroy, the enemies of The World Police in World Domination combat and PvP.
I am a guardian of freedom and the Modern War forum way of life.
I am a World Police Officer.

Gambit12
06-20-2013, 08:40 AM
Now the veterans are showing up..:cool:

SGT Rud
06-20-2013, 08:45 AM
I served. A little while ago. I have a younger friend who enlisted a few years back. I heard the army has a stress card to get you out of a good smokin during basic. I was pokin fun of my friend. I told me this is the new army. He that that I was part of the old BDU army and this is the new ACU army and that it was about feelings now. Say it ain't so 1SG, say it ain't so....