PDA

View Full Version : It's ironic

thundarr
06-20-2013, 06:29 AM
Its ironic that whenever my base or player is attacked I go ballistic. I have looted untold millions from other players but when someone attacks me I go crazy. Not so much anymore because I realize its part of the game and there will always be a stronger player out there. The new faction war (which I can do without) exacerbates the situation because players must attack you to get points. I also think its part of the psychology of the game design especially when they give that REVENGE option. I never retaliate because I don't want to get into a war with another player who may be crazy and attack me forever. I think someday this game will be part of a course in behavior.

Allday
06-20-2013, 06:31 AM
I never get mad, I think it's funny and kinda sad when others do

Roscoe782
06-20-2013, 07:11 AM
whats even more ironic is you made a thread about complaining and now you yourself say you "go crazy" when someone attacks you in the game lol

I know right, this is what I have been saying. There is no curbing thundarr.

Arizona
06-20-2013, 07:14 AM
What level are you, and how many allies? That way I'll stay clear of you, so as not to upset you.

jon_funzio
06-20-2013, 07:19 AM
That's almost as ironic as ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife. Or maybe rain on your wedding day.

McNasti
06-20-2013, 08:33 AM
Not to mention those free rides when you've already paid. Don't you think?

jon_funzio
06-20-2013, 08:50 AM
Agree!

Or maybe the free advice that you just didn't take.

vball
06-20-2013, 09:00 AM
As a rule, if someone asks I always stop attacking. A courtesy issue on my part I suppose. As I would hope they would do the same if I asked.

That being said, there are those out there and it is all in good sport. Jon for instance I bounce off his defense, but even though he will hit, it is still with class.

On the flip side, had an aggressive poster on my wall and always take every moment I see him show up in my rivals list to go say hi.

In my case, cursing or yelling is a great way for me to come back again and again.

Most of the fighters here are also good people, yeah I know some of you will disagree, and not counting the trolls, but some great folk here to fight side by side and against. So don't be a prick.