PDA

View Full Version : Why is everybody always complaining on here

thundarr
06-20-2013, 05:11 AM
I was thinking the of the ratio of complaint post to non complaint posts on here. People complain about everything; technical issues, hackers, cost of gold, updates, accidental gold use, non accidental gold use, customer support, the admins, Gree, etc. If there is an aspect of the game people will find something to complain about. I am not innocent in this regard with my non stop complaining about the Kindle version but that is not Gree's fault. My favorite thread of all time here is the one where they showed some artistic bases. That person should get an award for a positive thread which is very rare on here. Has there ever been a thread where people say how much they enjoy playing the game? Being a mod on here is like working in the complaint department at a Walmart and I don't envy them. All they ever hear is non stop complaining I wonder if anyone ever says anything nice to them. I will be the first to say you are doing the best you can. I know I sound like a company shill but we need to take a step back and enjoy the game.

Anonymously Yours
06-20-2013, 05:19 AM
Some people complain, some troll, some tell a joke, some whine, some just act silly; this forum reflects what people feel. There are many things that require improvement or remediation, and those are what appears to bother people. These are the things that drove Moses to destroy the work that he was commanded to create. In the end, I find it easy not to take this seriously. It's just a diversion to most, a distraction to others, an investment to some, an avocation to a few more, to paraphrase the words of Alfred E. Newman, "Why worry?"
I was thinking the of the ratio of complaint post to non complaint posts on here. People complain about everything; technical issues, hackers, cost of gold, updates, accidental gold use, non accidental gold use, customer support, the admins, Gree, etc. If there is an aspect of the game people will find something to complain about. I am not innocent in this regard with my non stop complaining about the Kindle version but that is not Gree's fault. My favorite thread of all time here is the one where they showed some artistic bases. That person should get an award for a positive thread which is very rare on here. Has there ever been a thread where people say how much they enjoy playing the game? Being a mod on here is like working in the complaint department at a Walmart and I don't envy them. All they ever hear is non stop complaining I wonder if anyone ever says anything nice to them. I will be the first to say you are doing the best you can. I know I sound like a company shill but we need to take a step back and enjoy the game.

Yossarian
06-20-2013, 05:26 AM
Alfred E. Newman...... "What, me worry?"

thundarr
06-20-2013, 05:26 AM
Alfred E. Newman...... "What, me worry?"

He was a wise man.

commander Don
06-20-2013, 05:36 AM
Unfortunately there seems to be alot to complain about. Dont hate the player hate the game.

Roscoe782
06-20-2013, 05:39 AM
You are one of the biggest complainers as well, so I don't understand this post. I guess, your complaints are always about Amazon on a Gree forum, but still. A complaint is a complaint. Hopefully, your other post about accepting the Kindle app for what it is ends the string of your own personal string of complaints on this forum.

Thunder Child
06-20-2013, 05:43 AM
No complaints here!

thundarr
06-20-2013, 05:47 AM
You are one of the biggest complainers as well, so I don't understand this post. I guess, your complaints are always about Amazon on a Gree forum, but still. A complaint is a complaint. Hopefully, your other post about accepting the Kindle app for what it is ends the string of your own personal string of complaints on this forum.

Roscoe, I was just venting 8 months of frustration with the Kindle app. Getting beaten up by low level players, not being able to beat anyone with more than 3 allies and the inability of being unable to increase my player without a lot of work and time. I was hoping to upgrade it to use with the FF of my main faction which I will make a shameless plug for (Son of Semper Fi 2309106690) if anyone is interested in joining.

Roscoe782
06-20-2013, 05:51 AM
There's your problem. I have had no problem getting allies. I have no problem beating rivals, in fact I see a lot of green in my news feed and not much red. I spend mornings and evenings on the app. Projecting the problems you are having onto amazon and the app is not the answer. The problems you have are not related to the app.

TYR_Rune
06-20-2013, 07:15 AM
Why so bothered about it?

Just be thankful they make these complaints so you wont have to.., they complain so the game could be improved and its benefit extends to everyone, including u..

So just sit tight and enjoy the game..:)

thundarr
06-20-2013, 07:24 AM
There's your problem. I have had no problem getting allies. I have no problem beating rivals, in fact I see a lot of green in my news feed and not much red. I spend mornings and evenings on the app. Projecting the problems you are having onto amazon and the app is not the answer. The problems you have are not related to the app.

Roscoe I have a HLP on the IOS that I play all the time. I just started another Android on my new Smartphone. I just play the Kindle now to help the Feeder Faction of my main faction. I am sure if I had not discovered how much better the game was on IOS I would have a reasonably decent Kindle character by now. Just think how much free time you have during box and LTQ events.

thundarr
06-20-2013, 08:04 AM

Roscoe if you have sideloaded the Android app onto the Kindle you are no longer playing the Kindle app and have no standing to comment about it any more.

ryanmajor85
06-20-2013, 08:17 AM
I complain bc I logged in on my phone and my game was gone and i had some random guys profile. I have been trying to get ahold of Gree for weeks with no response. I put 100s of hours in on this game and this is how I am treated? Sorry for complaining dude but Gree is run by a bunch of amateurs.

SGT Rud
06-20-2013, 08:22 AM
Ha Ha. I like watching you guys argue and complain. It makes me laugh.

Dutchie
06-20-2013, 08:58 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2whh5l4.jpg

Roscoe782
06-20-2013, 09:05 AM
Roscoe if you have sideloaded the Android app onto the Kindle you are no longer playing the Kindle app and have no standing to comment about it any more.

I promised myself I was done feeding into your posts, but you pulled me back in!

Lol, I am trying to get it through your thick, dense skull that you could do it as well! Then, you wouldn't have to keep complaining about how much you hated and continue to hate the kindle version of modern war.

The limited app provided to us by Gree and Amazon was fine. A great camping app that kept me going slow at it and helping me get a great attack-level ratio. That being said, the app failing during a boss event was the best thing that could've happened because it opened my eyes to the android version I could've had all along.

If there is an alternative solution to a problem, use it. Think for yourself. Or, hold on to the thing/app you dislike, and play on a character you think is worthless, and not have fun with it. I would think the choice is clear.

Personally, I am happy I was able to help other Kindle users see the light and upgrade their gameplay without waiting for GREE and/or Amazon to sit on their hands and do little to nothing with the Kindle app. GREE supports, lol, historically, the android app and the iOS app. So, there is a way to get an app they support. It's too bad you are too stubborn to see this. Instead, the forum page gets clogged with your threads. I think I wrote one about the problem when it initially presented itself. I think you are up to a half dozen...

BigWooly
06-20-2013, 09:36 AM
post post post

TYR_Rune
06-20-2013, 09:54 AM

Lol makes me remember SteveO

Sumiala
06-20-2013, 10:18 AM

Beat me to it again Dutchie.
Vicious circle this thread!

Mazzel!

fils
06-20-2013, 10:24 AM
Because the game has issues that turn people mad and (in some cases) ruin some strategies?

By the way, why are you complaining about people that complain? If you want to create a thread full why complements to Gree, be my guest! :)

jakeboy
06-20-2013, 11:13 AM
I'd say because there are always things to complains about

oldplayernewerforumuser
06-20-2013, 11:17 AM
if we run out of things to complain about we can always complain that there is nothing to complain about