PDA

View Full Version : Emperor Captain Steelman

Captain Steelman
06-20-2013, 02:28 AM
Due to changing circumstances in my family's finances, I have decided to leave my team. I am no longer able to perform my duties as an Emperor.

However, after more then 6 months as an Emperor I feel that I am not able to take part in the top10 battles. I miss my team too much and the ways of the Emperorīs. It would not be fair to any top10 faction for me to join and not be connected 100 %. Im sry about that.

I will stay away from the top battles in the Poland event. I have to think about where I should go in the future. I could join a faction in top100, top50 or something for the Poland event. Maybe you need a DL...? My defence without faction bonuses is 876k. I score some points too.... :-)

Pm me or post here if you need an old and sad Emperor for the WD event.

One more thing, I will not drop allies or change my name. I have Always been and will Always be Captain Steelman.

Captain Steelman
06-20-2013, 02:06 PM
I thought that if I empty my inbox it would be enough but no.. Here is my e mail if you are not able to pm...
captain.steelman@gmail.com

SPWD
06-20-2013, 02:34 PM
We're top 250 with a few gold spenders and with your services we would surely be a lot higher fancy helping one of the smaller guys and growing us into top 100 faction,see our thread ,The invincible tribe,just try it for one war,it's not like you won't get offers lol.

Steve

manlikesam
06-23-2013, 07:17 AM
Same team as spwd , great team and a great atmosphere ! Would be amazing if you good get involved with us !

Doom
06-24-2013, 01:33 PM
We would welcome you as a DL, you may even find an old Friend ?

Top 100

Bonuses below need updating. well run and fun.

Captain Steelman
06-25-2013, 04:39 PM
After much contemplation I have, together with Ferr, decided that I will start a new faction. Ferrīs Jr Emperors will be the birthplace for future Emperors to join the battle against the Pirates and their allies.

I have to thank you for all invites. The care for me and my future in this game has been awesome. My mission, to create a top25 faction, must however go in the first place.....

Again, I thank you all... You deserve my respect, regardless of, you are my enemy or not....

Emperor Captain Steelman

JPetermon
06-26-2013, 03:41 PM
Interesting.

SPWD
06-26-2013, 03:48 PM
Very, by the way captain we are as clean as clean can be.

Steve

Slippo
06-27-2013, 02:26 PM
I liked Steelmans Warriors better, but I suppose I can start a Slippos Warriors instead.

Watch this space Mr.Steelman Sir.........