PDA

View Full Version : Tired of Missing Out on Top Rewards? Top 150 Faction just expanded.

jackdabc
06-19-2013, 08:24 PM
Army of Darkness, faction ID 575 833 204, has space for two active players. We finished ranked 108 in Madagascar and had lots of fun doing it. You don’t need to have crazy stats to join us as our requirements are that you are going to be active, both during battle and in between wars. There are no minimum daily donations but everyone gives what they can.

If interested send me a PM with a little about you to make sure you'll be a fit for the team.

Current Bonuses are:

Health Regen: +19%
Infantry Attack: +5%
Ground Attack: +5%
Infantry Defense: +25%
Ground Defense: +15%
Air Defense: +10%
Sea Defense: +10%
Building Defense: +20%
Building Output: +10%
Guild Member Increase: + 18

+ Lots of cash and concrete in the bank!!!

PM me if you have any questions. Thanks

EvilFry
06-20-2013, 04:32 PM
As a member of Army of Darkness I just wanted to say how fun it is to be part of this faction. Everyone is very helpful and we have a blast competing together. Can't wait for our next battle and moving up the rankings once again. Finishing 108 in the last battle was just a start. Thanks for all the good times.

If anyone is looking for a new faction this is the one to join. Send a message if you have any questions.

Thanks Jack!

jackdabc
06-21-2013, 05:24 AM
Hey Evil,

Glad you had as much fun as I did. Thanks for all your contributions to the team. I can't wait for the next battle to start as well. Only seven more day....

Jack

PS. Still have a spot open. PM if interested.

jackdabc
06-26-2013, 08:51 PM
Army of Darkness is expanding once again. In the next few hours we will have two spots open in our faction just in time for Poland. Interested in joining a top 150 faction? Send me a PM if so or if you have have any questions.

Jack

jackdabc
06-27-2013, 03:58 AM
Ok, guild expansion purchased and two spots have just opened up. Just one day to go before the next battle. PM me if you are interested in a top 150 faction that has lots of fun.

Thanks,

Jack

jackdabc
06-27-2013, 12:56 PM
One spot left on a team that WILL finish top 150. We are hoping to get you on the team before Battle starts in less than 24 hours. You don't need to have the highest stats. Our only requirement is that you are active. Send me a PM with your details.

Thanks,

Jack

EvilFry
06-27-2013, 07:03 PM
Hey Jack,

Thanks again for making me part of this fun faction. It's great to see the team grow and I'm excited to see us top our 108 ranking from Madagascar.

****If anyone is looking for a top 150 faction get in touch with us as soon as possible. We have one more spot and there are 16 hours to go until battle starts. We are looking for all levels of players as long as you are active. Let us know.*****

Evil

jackdabc
06-28-2013, 05:53 AM
Happy to have you on the team Evil. Get ready for some more fun this weekend.

Only 6 hours before Poland starts and we have one spot open. Now is the perfect time to join our TOP 150 team. Apply to 575 833 204 before it is too late. We are looking for all levels of players as long as you are active.

Thanks,

J