PDA

View Full Version : #120 Faction has a Sister Faction

TWAG
06-19-2013, 07:43 PM
Ratas Del Desierto is looking for you!

We have 44/46 slots filled at the moment looking for two members who can score 20-25K WD points..... More is better also.... The faction was to be a camper faction for a top 150 team, so yes obviously if you join and see low WD points from last war this is why, there was only 6 members randomly fight. Since we have added 22 members from a top 500 and picked up many players leaving from former top 250-500 teams....this faction has potential to be another great one.... Don't let this opportunity pass you up. PM me if interested, bonuses are below:

Guild increase +26
Health regen 19
Infantry attack +10
Infantry defense +30 maxed
Ground defense +25
Air defense +20
Sea defense +15
Building defense +30 maxed
Building output +10

I am the leader of the faction, TWAG. I have one account in the Celestial Soldiers faction (look them up) and my second account in here. Any player who is active and has good stats has the ability to get called up to fight. The prizes of top 150 are pretty great. Hit me up, I'll talk to anybody!

I am a cow
06-19-2013, 10:50 PM
Ratas Del Desierto is looking for you!

We have 44/46 slots filled at the moment looking for two members who can score 20-25K WD points..... More is better also.... The faction was to be a camper faction for a top 150 team, so yes obviously if you join and see low WD points from last war this is why, there was only 6 members randomly fight. Since we have added 22 members from a top 500 and picked up many players leaving from former top 250-500 teams....this faction has potential to be another great one.... Don't let this opportunity pass you up. PM me if interested, bonuses are below:

Guild increase +26
Health regen 19
Infantry attack +10
Infantry defense +30 maxed
Ground defense +25
Air defense +20
Sea defense +15
Building defense +30 maxed
Building output +10

I am the leader of the faction, TWAG. I have one account in the Celestial Soldiers faction (look them up) and my second account in here. Any player who is active and has good stats has the ability to get called up to fight. The prizes of top 150 are pretty great. Hit me up, I'll talk to anybody!

Its health regeneration 18%

I am a cow
06-25-2013, 12:49 AM
bump bump bump bump