PDA

View Full Version : Accidental gold usage

Bonzai
06-19-2013, 06:14 PM
There should really be a "are you sure" option for using gold. I accidentally click a gold hit on the boss when he was only a cash hit away from dying. Lost 20 gold. About a week ago I accidentally refilled stamina when I didn't need too. 40 gold gone total. Not a whole lot but very annoying... Tried to contact them and it seems like they don't care.

Sinner
06-19-2013, 06:36 PM
I have done this ( or someone who doesn't wish to be named (my wife) has done this type of thing a few times while collecting money for me and accidently finished upgradeing a building or vault and they have always refunded my gold. Even though was my mistake. Last two times was less than a day before it credited back. Seems they might have their hands full right now with the ios update issues .Don't try and scam them they can tell but they will credit it back. Until the iOS update problems and lack of response to it Gree and support have always been helpful and efficient . I've also mentioned every time we need a 'are you sure'button on gold useage. Btw I'm not insinuating you are or will try to scam them. Good luck !

Bonzai
06-19-2013, 07:04 PM
I understand. I'm not scamming them. My biggest issue is that it's very inconvenient. I mean yeah I lost a small amount o gold and may or may not get it back, but the fact that it happens is so frustrating.

KFH
06-19-2013, 09:34 PM
In completely agree. I have started some threads in this issues since iv lost 20 here 20 there. Then I lost 344, they were happy to give it back. But a safety for all gold use should be in the game

dloh1970
06-20-2013, 03:58 AM
ur lucky if u just lost 20 golds...I lost about 400 once when I was checking out my base and my finger was dragging across the screen and somehow it thought I wanted my building to be constructed INSTANTLY!

Jimcam
06-20-2013, 04:33 AM
I have (more than I could count) lost gold over 500 the last accidental finish upgrade to a building, I have requested in my trouble tickets to also add an "are you sure" button My other game (paradise cove) added this too their game for everyone having troubles with accidental hits.

tunka
06-20-2013, 05:09 AM
yeah i have experienced this myself on vault upgrade again totally un-intentional i send a ticket also requesting a confirm button and a refund and got neither only 18 gold mind you but still there need to be a failsafe for accidentals ...