PDA

View Full Version : GREE Major EXP glitch in LTQ

Nacon10
06-19-2013, 05:35 PM
There was a major glitch in the current ltq. The exp gained per hit was equal to the gold being dropped after defeating enemies . The glitch has been fixed an the exp has been lowered .

Gree what are you going to do about all this exp earned due to this glitch on your part.

Can you roll back the exp points , adjust exp earned to the correct values.

I think this has affected a large percentage of KA players and should be looked into .

Ratma2001
06-19-2013, 05:50 PM
if they do that, what about the levels gained also some people have gained 7+ levels doing this LTQ ?

Dash [SoA] Founder
06-19-2013, 05:52 PM
I hope we get an answer to this soon. I have many guild members that were effected by this...

I was coming back to add more to my two cents when I saw your comment E-I. I just want to add on to what you said because I am one of those players that cannot currently invade.

Gree, when can we expect an event that hasn't been botched? Or how about constant glitches that cost millions of players, your customers, time and money. How many times do we have to bombard your tech support with trouble calls before we see some legitimate action from your indifferent organization?!?!

Has anyone else noticed donation totals in the log dropped dramatically? I have a member that has been with me from the beginning and he dropped to $230,000 in total donations! And magically three of my other members the had the exact same, identical donation amount. Coincidence?

We want answers gree. If not a detailed planned resolution, at least acknowledge our request. You WILL start losing more customers in the days to come if these oversights are not rectified...

I'm going to add one more thing. The apologies are starting to get really old. I've never had a company apologize so many times for a product they produced! Stop with the apologies and let's see some action being taken!

E-I
06-19-2013, 06:02 PM
This is freaking ridiculous Gree. How many bugs are we going to have in one week? A bunch of people (all maybe) are unable to invade other kingdoms right now either. No raiding and the LTQ is messed up? Do you expect people to keep playing when this kind of stuff happens constantly?

larrydavid
06-19-2013, 06:04 PM
**** this game

E-I
06-19-2013, 06:04 PM
From Gree, sent to an ally of mine...

Hey XXXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting Gree Support. We are aware of this specific issue and are currently in the process of fixing this. I apologize about the inconvenience caused by this, but we appreciate your continued patience!

Regards,

Chris

Dirt road Joe
06-19-2013, 06:11 PM
There was a major glitch in the current ltq. The exp gained per hit was equal to the gold being dropped after defeating enemies . The glitch has been fixed an the exp has been lowered .

Gree what are you going to do about all this exp earned due to this glitch on your part.

I think you were trying ta say they fixed it and lowered the xp gained? But I'm on 40/50 and my monsters are still giving me 294xp per hit... So if they fixed it... it is not fixed for me. I'm not too mad about the xp gains... I needed the skillpoints anyhow.

Nacon10
06-19-2013, 06:13 PM
I think you were trying ta say they fixed it and lowered the xp gained? But I'm on 40/50 and my monsters are still giving me 294xp per hit... So if they fixed it... it is not fixed for me. I'm not too mad about the xp gains... I needed the skillpoints anyhow.

im at 44/50 and exp should be in the 40s per hit

Finsfan
06-19-2013, 06:17 PM
I am on 47/50 and went from 170 to 173. It did save me some gems, but I would have rather not gained 3 levels and mess up my point scoring during guild wars. 100 gems for free might make me feel better ;)

LordIndy
06-19-2013, 06:18 PM
I just don't get why they would change it in the middle. It makes no sense whatsoever. They should have just let it go.....oh wait they want people to spend gems on it.

Ratma2001
06-19-2013, 06:34 PM
I just don't get why they would change it in the middle. It makes no sense whatsoever. They should have just let it go.....oh wait they want people to spend gems on it.

Exactly LI , they should have just left it as it was!, now who knows where we're at with it all!, ...
O.k lower the XP completed
Take back levels gaind ..TBA
reduce Skill points....TBA
Give Gems for those already in the 40's ....I wish !
or put it back the way it was and put post in forum saying glitch went wrong way our bad, please continue this awesome LTQ and take no nevermind to XP as it cant buy much anyway

RotoMan
06-19-2013, 06:43 PM
Now if you started late your XP won't go up nearly as much. Not sure how GREE can really compensate its loyal players on this blunder. Ratma has a good start, may be it needs to be a combination of all of the above!

TempusDA
06-19-2013, 06:58 PM
Exactly LI , they should have just left it as it was!, now who knows where we're at with it all!, ...
or put it back the way it was and put post in forum saying glitch went wrong way our bad, please continue this awesome LTQ and take no nevermind to XP as it cant buy much anyway

Nice, curious to see what they say and do.

sls
06-19-2013, 07:14 PM
I'm upset they changed it. I was gaining some points on people cause I don't care about leveling and so many people were not doing it.

Now I've went up 3 levels and everyone will start doing it.

Shinazueli
06-19-2013, 07:15 PM

I'm expecting option C : none of the above. TS if you finished and gained ten levels. Makes my earlier stance of not doing this LTQ all the sweeter. :) ofc now I can and will, and get stats that others had to gain levels for. Win win in my book. First time ever I've been the benefactor of one of Gree's screw ups.

GreeDisBad
06-19-2013, 07:15 PM
Really gree, I must say, for a company that makes a lot of money, you guys sure do have some incompetent programmers/IT guys. I am no longer buying anymore gems to support idiotism, and yes, that is exactly what your company is. Learn to program correctly or hire some people who know how to so these stupid glitches stop happening. I must say, thank you for making my decision easier for me to stop buying gems. Have a nice day, people who don't care about your customers!

sls
06-19-2013, 07:16 PM
I'm expecting option C : none of the above. TS if you finished and gained ten levels. Makes my earlier stance of not doing this LTQ all the sweeter. :) ofc now I can and will, and get stats that others had to gain levels for. Win win in my book. First time ever I've been the benefactor of one of Gree's screw ups.

This explains my point exactly.

Jeshu
06-19-2013, 07:17 PM
I am on 47/50 and went from 170 to 173. It did save me some gems, but I would have rather not gained 3 levels and mess up my point scoring during guild wars. 100 gems for free might make me feel better ;)
I second that

Didas
06-19-2013, 07:31 PM
I'm not sure GREE understands that gaining exp is a bad thing. I think they're still under the delusion that players want to gain levels, so the high exp LTQ was too much of a good thing.

smart tiger
06-19-2013, 07:32 PM
100 free gems would surely assuage my pain of levelling up 5 times.. Lol..

Deadwater
06-19-2013, 07:32 PM
I'm upset they changed it. I was gaining some points on people cause I don't care about leveling and so many people were not doing it.

Now I've went up 3 levels and everyone will start doing it.

This is bs, I went up 15 levels because of the glitch...only reason I was ok with it is because 90% of my guild decided not to do it because of the xp gain...leg up on them, now it was the biggest waste of my time

GreeDisBad
06-19-2013, 07:44 PM
Gree, suggestion. I'm sure it won't matter but if you really cared about your customers, why don't you change back time so everyone had their original level/exp before this ltq started. Then you can start the ltq right away with the same amount of time or start it with another ltq. You guys probably won't be smart enough to do it but just a thought

Ratma2001
06-19-2013, 07:50 PM
Gree, suggestion. I'm sure it won't matter but if you really cared about your customers, why don't you change back time so everyone had their original level/exp before this ltq started. Then you can start the ltq right away with the same amount of time or start it with another ltq. You guys probably won't be smart enough to do it but just a thought

No need for this, turning back time ! if only...i would change more than levels and XP !...lottery No#s maybe ! make Millions and Billions and Buy Gree out ...sacked them all and get some decent IT/Programmers to fix this.
what an absolute attroucity this has turned into!, should have just left it alone...sure people were winging but they always do, you can only please some of the people some of the time, never all the people all the time, what a world it be if we could.
Move it back to how it was , and give those participating ...say 300 gems for their time and effort cause we cant get that back !, and lets play !

Max Power
06-19-2013, 08:02 PM
I'm not sure GREE understands that gaining exp is a bad thing. I think they're still under the delusion that players want to gain levels, so the high exp LTQ was too much of a good thing.

Leveling up only a bad thing if you are not a gem spender. Gree doesn't care about people who are not gem spenders.

The only people who care about leveling up are cheapasses like me trying to find a way to compete in this game. That doesn't pay Gree's bills.

TempusDA
06-19-2013, 08:08 PM
Leveling up only a bad thing if you are not a gem spender. Gree doesn't care about people who are not gem spenders.

The only people who care about leveling up are cheapasses like me trying to find a way to compete in this game. That doesn't pay Gree's bills.

Nice one I am a cheap ass my self these days hehe.

Got a nice chuckle out of it.

Ratma2001
06-19-2013, 08:09 PM
so now due to not gaining enough XPoints, this has now changed my game plan i was set to level up again after the end of round 43 , but that has been thrown out the window now and have to wait , i had the timing perfect to finish the last unit on that level , then level up rgain full energy to continue !, pipped at the post by some one who thought it was i good idea to change an LTQ 3/4 the way through.....arghh the frustration...! just leave it be !
its not that hard, Gree better start comming to the paty with a heap of gems for me and make it a double cause im still waiting on the 50 said gems from the war glitch also ...so that makes +25+300+50+12+25.......about a Gazillion of them !, but im fair so just give me say 821 gems..should cover me for my time and effort that was wasted cause of some twat !gosh, now have to try and work it all out again.

TempusDA
06-19-2013, 08:11 PM
so now due to not gaining enough XPoints, this has now changed my game plan i was set to level up again after the end of round 43 , but that has been thrown out the window now and have to wait , i had the timing perfect to finish the last unit on that level , then level up rgain full energy to continue !, pipped at the post by some one who thought it was i good idea to change an LTQ 3/4 the way through.....arghh the frustration...! just leave it be !
its not that hard, Gree better start comming to the paty with a heap of gems for me and make it a double cause im still waiting on the 50 said gems from the war glitch also ...so that makes +25+300+50+12+25.......about a Gazillion of them !, but im fair so just give me say 821 gems..should cover me for my time and effort that was wasted cause of some twat !gosh, now have to try and work it all out again.

Completely close out the game including running in the background then you should get the spalsh screen and the 50 gems.

Should hehe :)

Need to start a thread.

"What ritual do you preform in order to get the game work when it miss-behaves."

Skyraiders
06-19-2013, 08:24 PM
It was a glitch...plain and simple.....I am glad it changed.....wish it was sooner.....I still don't care about leveling up. I take some back if they want to give it to me....giving me compensation would be nice as well.......we should not have to ask for it either ......I also think that the reward should be based on how far you are in the event. 1to 10 gets.... 11 to 20 gets....ect...or something like that.

Personally I think ...and this is the conspiracy in me coming out .....GREE made the mistake intentionally to get people to choose to level or not....widening the middle ground....your either a whale or a minnow. No fish in this pond!...or

GREE noticed that no one was spending gems to finish this LTQ in a hurry......some were not even doing the event.... Who wants to spend gems on an LTQ that gives you 40k / 40k stats but levels you up X amount . Most people know the units at the end and would be willing to finish it in order to get those units but not at the cost of more levels.

Maybe I am way off...maybe I am not. Just having fun with it now as I am on 45/50 ...and not to much more to go....hindsight says its not bad cuz the end is where you gain most of your levels.

Ratma2001
06-19-2013, 08:30 PM
Completely close out the game including running in the background then you should get the spalsh screen and the 50 gems.

Should hehe :)

Need to start a thread.

"What ritual do you preform in order to get the game work when it miss-behaves."

Tried and failed to load ! still no gems and i need them...have deleted app and re-installed but still no joy, bit dubious about sending ticket in...time thing.. and i aint buying more !
noticed that Gree Mods are never around when the crap hits the fan ! dissapointing, would be nice to have some info on what the go is on this.

procsyzarc
06-19-2013, 08:48 PM
Gree still thinks leveling is a good thing.

When I sent a ticket about MW screwing players who had already leveled due to changing the point scoring in the second WD event I got response.

“The change was to make things fair on low level players but don’t worry high level players still have the advantage overall” I went back saying could you please explain exactly what advantage a high level players has since I am obviously missing something. I never heard back again.

Personally I wish they would just get rid of the advantages low level players have so people would want to level, game is a lot more fun when you can actaully play it and not have to avoid doing things because you will gain too much xp.

On this event I was in the same boat as others I thought might as well do it since yes it sucks I will gain 10 levels but the extra stats over those who don't will make up for it. Now those 10 levels were for nothing

Ratma2001
06-19-2013, 09:08 PM
I would suggest sending a ticket to support for those had started early before this said Glitch came into effect and ask for something to be done !, i have sent mine in and will advise when i hear back if i hear back ?
something must be done !

bfdill
06-19-2013, 09:13 PM

That's what I'm saying. Sometimes I feel like the only one around here trying to level up.

leek
06-19-2013, 09:16 PM
I never put myself in a guinea pig position in LTQs. Just like I'm never one of those to queue outside the apple stores to buy the latest iphone. Glitches and bugs are always a possibility.

In chess, the pawn goes first....

Alright, time to get serious and start this LTQ. Finally, an advantage to complete this LTQ with minimal xp gain. Muahhaha

Skyraiders
06-19-2013, 09:18 PM
I never put myself in a guinea pig position in LTQs. Just like I'm never one of those to queue outside the apple stores to buy the latest iphone. Glitches and bugs are always a possibility.

In chess, the pawn goes first....

Alright, time to get serious and start this LTQ.

In most cases the pawn is also the last couple pieces left standing!

leek
06-19-2013, 09:28 PM
Really gree, I must say, for a company that makes a lot of money, you guys sure do have some incompetent programmers/IT guys. I am no longer buying anymore gems to support idiotism, and yes, that is exactly what your company is. Learn to program correctly or hire some people who know how to so these stupid glitches stop happening. I must say, thank you for making my decision easier for me to stop buying gems. Have a nice day, people who don't care about your customers!

Welcome to the real world my friend. Life's not all a bed of roses. Sometimes, **** falls and under the gree sky, more often than not, **** pours.

TempusDA
06-19-2013, 09:38 PM
I would suggest sending a ticket to support for those had started early before this said Glitch came into effect and ask for something to be done !, i have sent mine in and will advise when i hear back if i hear back ?
something must be done !

Ratma for Union Representative for the players.

Mystogan
06-19-2013, 09:44 PM
I have sent a ticket in asking that for players that have started the quest from the beginning with the glitch to have their levels brought back to what they were at the beginning of the LTQ and as compensation to keep the current level of LTQ you are at to stay the same and to keep all units and gold rewarded thus far as compensation. I would deem that fair.. what Gree IT support thinks may be a different story... well have to wait and see..

Ratma2001
06-19-2013, 10:13 PM
It appears that this illfated glitch is still happening a level 32 player just tried level 14/50 and was getting 126 XP as well as hit backs so dissapoiting it sounds like they have only adjsuted some levels , sounds like another Ticket for Gree.

Iron Maiden
06-19-2013, 10:23 PM

I still haven't gotten my 50...

Shinazueli
06-19-2013, 10:24 PM
They have to close the game and stand on one head. One of our guys had to reinstall to get it to work properly.

Greshinger
06-19-2013, 10:28 PM
Ratma, you might ask the person to watch their pre-level and post-level XP amounts. The LTQ still shows the amounts listed in the spreadsheet, but the actual amounts that your hero's XP increases does not always match. For instance, L12 should have been an increase of 86 XP ((16*2)+(16*2)+22), but the XP increase was only 73, so a difference of 13. You'd never know if from watching the values within that are shown when attacking the boss, it seems to only be calculated in the background. Like your friend I couldn't see how the rumors were correct when the displayed amounts still matched the spreadsheet values.

Ratma2001
06-19-2013, 10:34 PM
They have to close the game and stand on one head. One of our guys had to reinstall to get it to work properly.

tried that Shin, they even did the whole spin around thingy aswell all that did was make them dizzy !, but deleted app and re-installed still punching 129 on 14/50 Crikey its a bit harsh for a 30+ level player ...i said to send ticket and have hand out also , may get gems may get poop but you never know , gem in the hand is worth 2 in the...you get it

Ratma2001
06-19-2013, 10:37 PM
Ratma, you might ask the person to watch their pre-level and post-level XP amounts. The LTQ still shows the amounts listed in the spreadsheet, but the actual amounts that your hero's XP increases does not always match. For instance, L12 should have been an increase of 86 XP ((16*2)+(16*2)+22), but the XP increase was only 73, so a difference of 13. You'd never know if from watching the values within that are shown when attacking the boss, it seems to only be calculated in the background. Like your friend I couldn't see how the rumors were correct when the displayed amounts still matched the spreadsheet values.

Thanks Gresh, yeah they noted XP amount before hit and after hit but only did the 1 hit as every 2-3 hits they are leveling up so they dont want to get too high just yet , which i can understand, want the stats but not the points.
Appreciate your insight into this debarcle and trust Gree will post something soon to dull the Massses.....more gems for players will help (hint hint) Gree

Greshinger
06-19-2013, 10:57 PM
You're welcome, Ratma. There are a few responses outstanding so I trust you're not holding your breath on this one. :)

The first hit to the boss has been at the full amount, the second hit is reduced. Second boss both hits are reduced, at least I'm assuming they are since that level's XP gets tacked in there too. I tried seeing if there was a certain percentage reduction, but from L6 through L14 it fluctuates from 11% to 40%. It's very precise as you can see. In these 9 levels I should have gained 644 XP, but only showed a difference of 498 XP. I'm just about to your friend's location in the LTW. If you want I can PM you with my results so they have something to compare theirs against.

echus14
06-19-2013, 11:00 PM
A word from the GREE moderator(s) might be a welcomed change.

Ratma2001
06-19-2013, 11:07 PM
A word from the GREE moderator(s) might be a welcomed change.

+ A Gazillion on this..much needed response what be appreciated....dark and cold out here ..shine some light

echus14
06-19-2013, 11:31 PM
+ A Gazillion on this..much needed response what be appreciated....dark and cold out here ..shine some light

"For the night is dark, and full of terrors."

Carbonstereoxide
06-19-2013, 11:55 PM
"For the night is dark, and full of terrors."

Lady Melisendre

England Jon
06-19-2013, 11:58 PM
Gree do not need to reset anything. The XP to be gained from a hit is shown clearly. No one forced you to make the hit.

Chups
06-20-2013, 12:03 AM
This is BS!! I had just finished the LTQ a few hours ago then this? I've gained 5 levels.....

echus14
06-20-2013, 12:19 AM
Lady Melisendre

The Red Lady ... who like GREE, has a tendency to give birth to monsters!

echus14
06-20-2013, 12:20 AM
Gree do not need to reset anything. The XP to be gained from a hit is shown clearly. No one forced you to make the hit.

The issue is that there should be one set of rules for everyone. You can't shift the goal posts mid-way through the LTQ.

Ratma2001
06-20-2013, 12:32 AM
Originally Posted by England Jon

Then why change the rules half way through!!!!!!!!!!
This is true, but I was happy with the xp I was getting as it was set at the start, mo one forced me to do this LTQ...but now they changed it why should I have an additional 4 level to reach the same spot as someone who started it today! Fair....no not by any means.. So I ask why would you start an LTQ only to have it changed half way through and level faster than others? Doing the same event , they may only level 1.2-2 times I'm at least double that ...was I informed of the change ..NO..was I informed it was going to change..NO, if I was I would not have started till today....I was under the impression noted on this post that there were many not participating due to high xp ..my chance to get a step ahead...bad move ..let's change the LTQ to make it fairer for other to join....what about everyone that has already gone through 30-40 levels of it?
If Gree wish to ease my xp with gems then great for me and boohoo for everyone that started late, but I made my choice and they changed it for me without notification or update..bad business on their part.

Nacon10
06-20-2013, 12:40 AM

Mole mole mole mole

l3lade2
06-20-2013, 01:51 AM
Well, having not even started the LTQ because of the high XP rates, I am now fully involved ;)

At 12/50 and the XP is a modest 16 per hit...this I can handle

Ratma2001
06-20-2013, 02:12 AM
Well, having not even started the LTQ because of the high XP rates, I am now fully involved ;)

At 12/50 and the XP is a modest 16 per hit...this I can handle

You can't handle the truth !! You should step over to the darkside 13ade , it's more dark and devious....you can get ripped off whilst doing LTQ's....what do you say....take up the challenge?

Danthorne
06-20-2013, 02:15 AM
Glad I abandoned the ltq early. Score!

Totalwar
06-20-2013, 02:16 AM
Should have left it as it was happy with the amount of xp given.:(

Ratma2001
06-20-2013, 02:19 AM
Should have left it as it was happy with the amount of xp given.:(

Exactly! Now I would be happy if Gree gave me say 821 gems to say "Opps sorry we stuffed up big time " I wish we could a Gree representative to post some sort of reply or notification on what's going on!
C'mon Gree get its not that hard...show us some support!

Totalwar
06-20-2013, 02:38 AM
Exactly! Now I would be happy if Gree gave me say 821 gems to say "Opps sorry we stuffed up big time " I wish we could a Gree representative to post some sort of reply or notification on what's going on!

It's the time difference still in bed.

Dreadknight
06-20-2013, 02:45 AM

Yeah Ratman,
totally unhappy over the sudden change in XP,
what about those those that uses gems into the LTQ to win the battles thus gaining too much lvl before this xp changed

Ratma2001
06-20-2013, 02:46 AM
It's night time here so it must be daylight there ! I will be still here for next few hour awaiting with abaited breathe for some sort of response from the powers that be in relation to this debacle ?

Ratma2001
06-20-2013, 02:52 AM
Yeah Ratman,
totally unhappy over the sudden change in XP,
what about those those that uses gems into the LTQ to win the battles thus gaining too much lvl before this xp changed

Did that and cost me at least 80 that I had left over from the war . Will I see a refund for it.....doubt it... Noticed that Gree have taken a Hiatis of late...always when the glitches happen you look around and their no where to be found!
I mean honestly it's not that hard..post something

Dear Forum members, we have noticed a current Glitch in the latest LTQ , we have out tech department working on this now and we will be making changes to the LTQ Program to let more people enjoy our great product, we apologize for any inconvenience caused and for those of you that started the quest early we have decided to offer a re-imbursment of 821 gems , we trust that this will settle the unneccary vocal output caused by some players in relation to the extremely high XP iNcountered with this event, Thankyou for your understanding
Gree Support Team

LordIndy
06-20-2013, 03:02 AM

I have to agree with you here 821 gems would be a perfect fix for those who proceeded with the quest as it was. No more. No less.

I still don't understand the "fix" 27 hours in. It's like trying to put the toothpaste back in the tube after its used. It's messy and gross and WHY?

marko101
06-20-2013, 04:48 AM

100% agree on this! I looked at forum see that the exp is crazy and started to enjoy my event free time! Next morning see that exp changed and I start! The only problem is its unfair for one person to get high exp then someone else gets low! Needs to be consistent.

Allegra
06-20-2013, 05:01 AM
I stoped doing the LTQ when I saw how quickly I levelled up, but now I am starting it again. If I want to gain XP I just go to a very advance map an kill some monsters, I don't need a LTQ for that, this events are good for gaining indestructible units and good wepon/armure, stuff you can't get in normal circumstances.

Shluggy
06-20-2013, 05:36 AM
I stopped and a lot of my guild stopped doing the LTQ when we noticed how much Xp was being earned. Some didn't so there's two problems here. The ones that didn't stop have unfairly gained a ton of Xp and levels for no reason and will now have more of a problem finding decent point targets in the next war. The ones that did stop are unfairly behind on the LTQ which they wouldn't be if Gree hadn't messed up in the first place. No matter what everyone has lost on this LTQ and what do we get for it??.... Banana's!!!

E-I
06-20-2013, 05:42 AM
Probably the simplest way to fix this would be go to the last backup from before the event started, export the level and experience rows, and rollback everyone's current level/xp to whatever it was beforehand. Then they zero out XP earned for the remainder of the event. Its not perfect, but it is going to be far easier then trying to fix this clusterfawk by calculating what everybody's XP should be.

Person
06-20-2013, 06:56 AM
Probably the simplest way to fix this would be go to the last backup from before the event started, export the level and experience rows, and rollback everyone's current level/xp to whatever it was beforehand. Then they zero out XP earned for the remainder of the event. Its not perfect, but it is going to be far easier then trying to fix this clusterfawk by calculating what everybody's XP should be.

they wont, they probably wont do anything about it.

also, i honestly thought this was what the LTQ was supposed to be like, a coliseum challenge like lvl booster.

England Jon
06-20-2013, 07:02 AM
Mole mole mole mole
Not a mole. Just someone who is bored with all the complaining. You would have thought that KA players were all under a magic Gree spell rather than intelligent beings capable and responsible for their own actions.

Zenobia
06-20-2013, 07:26 AM

TOTALLY unfair that those of us who got far in the quest quickly are penalized 2-8 levels compared to those taking it slow. IMO, they should:

1. Reset everyone's XP (and therefore level) to what they were the hour the quest began like E-I suggested.
2. For those of us who were fast at the event and leveled unfairly compared to the slow players, we got and spent skill points. Let us keep those skill points for our trouble. Similar to how they recompensed the beginning of the war screw-ups by giving us 50 gems.

TempusDA
06-20-2013, 07:31 AM
TOTALLY unfair that those of us who got far in the quest quickly are penalized 2-8 levels compared to those taking it slow. IMO, they should:

1. Reset everyone's XP (and therefore level) to what they were the hour the quest began like E-I suggested.
2. For those of us who were fast at the event and leveled unfairly compared to the slow players, we got and spent skill points. Let us keep those skill points for our trouble. Similar to how they recompensed the beginning of the war screw-ups by giving us 50 gems.

Agree I didn't even do the quest, I haven't really been playing for 2 weeks to take care of some RL stuff.

But yeah the simplest matter to fix this would reset everyone's XP to the time that the event started.

Person
06-20-2013, 07:34 AM
Not a mole. Just someone who is bored with all the complaining. You would have thought that KA players were all under a magic Gree spell rather than intelligent beings capable and responsible for their own actions.

you're fairly new. Most people here are addicted, as this is a very addictive game. And you can laugh it away, but research has shown certain video games are more addictive than crack. Wont be long until crackhouses makeway for KA houses.

http://www.elementsbehavioralhealth.com/addiction/gaming-addiction-likened-to-cocaine-addiction/

England Jon
06-20-2013, 08:00 AM

Just dont understand. You complain that you are adversely impacted by the excess XP, but then you want to keep the skill points so that you would have an unfair advantage against other players who stayed away from the quest. Just dont understand the logic.

Lord Moore
06-20-2013, 09:02 AM
Glad I abandoned the ltq early. Score!

Yup, when I saw the high XP doled out I quit. At the time I thought it "might" be a glitch issue but unlikely it would get addressed if it was. Pays to wait sometimes. Unfair? Who said life and wargames were fair? Is it fair the game is designed so someone like FUN with unlimited funds can buy first place? Maybe not, but here we are stillplaying the game. Quit whining and fight on.

Gilgamesh
06-20-2013, 09:28 AM
Sooooo, I spent 1000 gems, leveled up 6 times, and am now on 49/50 in the ltq. I decided to take the xp hit, so far so good. Now changing mid event, how is that fair. Solution is simple, take my levels down, give me back my gems for pain and suffering, and throw me a 5k/5k unit just to say that you still love me. And do it quick, because I am ready to delete every building in my kingdom, donate the proceeds to my guild, and be shed of this game for good.

Lord Moore
06-20-2013, 09:30 AM
Sooooo, I spent 1000 gems, leveled up 6 times, and am now on 49/50 in the ltq. I decided to take the xp hit, so far so good. Now changing mid event, how is that fair. Solution is simple, take my levels down, give me back my gems for pain and suffering, and throw me a 5k/5k unit just to say that you still love me. And do it quick, because I am ready to delete every building in my kingdom, donate the proceeds to my guild, and be shed of this game for good.

That's my point, quit or accept it if Gree doesn't throw you a bone. It's a game.

Not sure how gem spending comes into playing this LTQ. Whywould you have spent less gems with lower XP payout? You get the same units regardless plus more skill points. What have you lost exactly?

And if you get a 5k unit, how is that fair to me? I want one too.

boneshaker
06-20-2013, 09:57 AM
100 free gems would surely assuage my pain of levelling up 5 times.. Lol..

It gets a little old when folks all call out for free gems every time there is a bug in the program. It is also short-sighted because if everyone gets free gems then nobody gains anything. It's like giving everyone a free unit... you get a little stronger, but then so does everyone else.

So Gree doesn't need to give out gems or freebie units. They fix the bug and we go back to playing. If you sat out because it was too much XP then it's time to get in. If you didn't and leveled up 4 times (like I have) then welcome to your new level. Play on.

Not trying to call you out specifically smart tiger... your sentiments are clearly shared amongst a larger audience.

E-I
06-20-2013, 10:16 AM
Gree has been very quiet so far. Last time there was a huge bug, Sirius was on here posting immediately. This time it looks like they have gone back to their old strategy of ignoring the problem until it goes away.

Alexius
06-20-2013, 10:18 AM
Nobody wants free gems, they just want an appropriate level for their depth into the LTQ. They are being penalized for PLAYING the game and most of the people complaining are the ones who care how they are building their character. I wouldn't even be mad if they let me restart it now, take my levels and skill points away, and give my gems back but after we've already spent this, taken the hit on levels thinking it'd give us an advantage over someone and then change it mid LTQ is totally unfair, especially when it was a technical mistake on their point.

Nacon10
06-20-2013, 10:22 AM
Nobody wants free gems, they just want an appropriate level for their depth into the LTQ. They are being penalized for PLAYING the game and most of the people complaining are the ones who care how they are building their character. I wouldn't even be mad if they let me restart it now, take my levels and skill points away, and give my gems back but after we've already spent this, taken the hit on levels thinking it'd give us an advantage over someone and then change it mid LTQ is totally unfair, especially when it was a technical mistake on their point.

gree aint giving out any gems. just rollback the levels and exp please

Jocifer
06-20-2013, 10:25 AM
Gree has been very quiet so far. Last time there was a huge bug, Sirius was on here posting immediately. This time it looks like they have gone back to their old strategy of ignoring the problem until it goes away.

LOL. Greed has not been quiet. The moles have surfaced. Pick through the posts. They are definitely here

Alexius
06-20-2013, 10:28 AM
gree aint giving out any gems. just rollback the levels and exp please
Yeah or they can give us the limited edition "Whoops, I'm Sorry" Unit. 80.000 a/d. :D

Chups
06-20-2013, 10:31 AM
I just want my level back....I don't want gems.

Nacon10
06-20-2013, 10:43 AM
I just want my level back....I don't want gems.

agreed. i hope they realize how important it is to maintain strong stats at a low level which translate to good cps in war

CJ54
06-20-2013, 10:44 AM
Fixed. Thank you for the reports on this, guys: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?58713-XP-in-the-LTQ-raiding-glitch-last-night