PDA

View Full Version : Losing gold and or xp

Valid or
06-19-2013, 05:13 PM
When working on the lte, I noticed my gold fluctuate after a kill, when It stopped I noticed over 200 gold was gone from wht it had gave me credit for when I first dropped the critter. When I levelled early on, it refilled my energy bar, gave me my points. I spent my points, closed my profile, and lost xp when i closed my profile, lost my level, my full energy bar dropped to almost 0, and I needed 38 more xp to level.

Anyone else noticed any problems?

jonny0284
06-19-2013, 05:17 PM
Please, please search. This has been discussed a few times and you will find your answer.

Punzar
06-19-2013, 05:19 PM
I did. I keep leveling and unleveling.

Looks like they put in a hot fix to greatly reduce the LTE xp, and we saw the side effects.

Punzar
06-19-2013, 05:20 PM
Please, please search. This has been discussed a few times and you will find your answer.

Jonny, I think something different is going on besides the know issue with map mastery bonuses.

jonny0284
06-19-2013, 05:23 PM
Nope.

1.If you're on a level 2-3-4-5 map and you goto Vault your earned Gold, you will be dropped back to the Gold earned from a level 1 MOB.

2. The LTQ did go down in XP. Substantially. But it doesn't fix #1.

Shinazueli
06-19-2013, 07:25 PM
Nope.

1.If you're on a level 2-3-4-5 map and you goto Vault your earned Gold, you will be dropped back to the Gold earned from a level 1 MOB.

This. With the slight correction that anything that forces a server connect (vaulting, guild chat, refreshing battle list, simply waiting 10 seconds) will cause this to happen. It's an unfortunate side effect of what I suspect is Grees attempt to make gold and honor server side protected to prevent the H word. It's doubly bad because the mobs have 20%-ish more health on a level 5 map, which means it costs you more energy to get less gold. Typical. We end up getting screwed by something that we asked for because their coders clearly fail at life.

Mickeytah
06-19-2013, 09:59 PM
Nope.

That would explain why I kept all my gold this morning when I went to a map I'd only killed one mob at. I'm going to test this theory out because it's an experiment and I like doing experiments. Also, I am smart enough to not say "I like to experiment" around the likes of you.

Shinazueli
06-19-2013, 10:03 PM
<snip>"I like to experiment".

You're definitively talking to the right person. Johnny will hook you right up in that area....

I couldn't resist.

Mickeytah
06-19-2013, 10:09 PM
You're definitively talking to the right person. Johnny will hook you right up in that area....

I couldn't resist.

Shin, I oughta kick you right in your namesake. haha

TempusDA
06-19-2013, 10:28 PM
<snip> Also, I am smart enough to not say "I like to experiment" around the likes of you.

Hehe maybe should have left that part out, you set your self up.

hehe

thanks for the laugh :)

sorry couldn't resist either.