PDA

View Full Version : What is my weakest unit in battle???

Munday munday
06-19-2013, 02:08 PM
Does anyone know if there is any way of knowing what my weakest unit is, both when i am defending and attacking??? All i know is what my 45th strongest is.. but wouldnt it br much more useful if Gree added a way of knowing your weakest unit used for attacking and defending, so you could tell how the purchase of new units would affect your stats...

Is there any other way than creating a spreadsheet and doing the work of plotting in all my units including stats???

Regards Munday.... 300 073 061

AauhdZ69
06-19-2013, 02:42 PM
Friend, your weakest unit is the cheapest one in your unit inventory purchase list. If you are china then your cheapest unit is fairly weak, but not as weak as buying the cheapest unit from another flag. Whatever your flag is, the cheapest unit and weakest unit... Haha.... Is one from another flag. Your flag give you 10% on your unit. There is a formula for your flag if you look hard enough. Only one i know is for china. There 10% infantry boost, 7% for air and 5% for sea and about 2% for ground. Download the folowing: Toolkit for MW. BAMM!!! There you go! It takes awhile to input all you information but well worth it. Its in you app store. Happy tapping! :)

AauhdZ69
06-19-2013, 02:44 PM
Also eventually you will have 2000 indestructibles. So weakest unit becomes obsolete eventually. So does the building called the infirmary. OBSOLETE!!!!!!!

AauhdZ69
06-19-2013, 02:45 PM
And the darn building takes up too much space! Aaaaarrrrggg! I must demolish and make space for better buildings!

Hupernikomen
06-19-2013, 03:00 PM
Easiest way to tell is to write down your attack and defense. Drop 1 ally. Subtract your new attack from your original and divide by 4. Do the same for defense. This probably doesn't take into count your boost, but it will give you an x/y figure to plan your future unit purchases.

Example.

My last 3 numbers in my attack is 413. I have 500 allies (this only works if you use all you allies). When i drop 1 to 499. My attack goes down to 326. I lost 87 attack. Each ally bring 4 units so i lost 4 units with an average attack of 22ish. Probably means gign is what i am using as my weakest. I am not sure how the boost works, and i don't know why i sometimes lose loot units with considerably less attack than 22.

I would always want to buy something twice the current lowest unit i am using, if possible.

CJ D
06-19-2013, 03:23 PM
Boosts boost you up that %...that's why you lose lower units. Your weakest isn't a 22 unit. Your weakest is possibly a 12-14 unit depending on your bonuses.

And your weakest that you use isn't your cheapest. The weakest you are using may be your most fix pensive cash unit depending in how many indestructible units, valor units, loot, etc units you are using. The only way to know is to do as said and drop or add an ally, divide by 4, figure out your bonuses for each category, and then do some hardcore figuring going through your inventory and applying bonuses for each to determine where you are.

Munday munday
06-19-2013, 03:24 PM
Thanks guys... Thats also what got me wondering Huper. I have lost a few sea scouts during attacking others, but as they only have 3 attack, i thought that i wasnt even bringing these to battles.. Guess no units are safe :( will try dropping an ally though, cheers mate..

CJ D
06-19-2013, 03:27 PM
One other thing, but pretty sure you have figured this out. You bring your ally count x 4 best attack units to battle when you attack and your ally count x 4 best defense units to battle when you are attacked. Theoretically you could be using 2000 totally separate units for each scenario if you have 500 allies and are level 100 or above.

Hupernikomen
06-19-2013, 09:10 PM
Boosts boost you up that %...that's why you lose lower units. Your weakest isn't a 22 unit. Your weakest is possibly a 12-14 unit depending on your bonuses.

And your weakest that you use isn't your cheapest. The weakest you are using may be your most fix pensive cash unit depending in how many indestructible units, valor units, loot, etc units you are using. The only way to know is to do as said and drop or add an ally, divide by 4, figure out your bonuses for each category, and then do some hardcore figuring going through your inventory and applying bonuses for each to determine where you are.

Can see how my lowest unit would be 12-14. My raw stats are 15% lower than my boosted stats on offense. I could see the unit maybe being 20% lower if it was an air unit since i am russia class. That would be 17 at the lowest, but i am pretty sure i lost some lower than that lately. I will keep a closer eye on my losses to verify.

CJ D
06-19-2013, 09:42 PM
Can see how my lowest unit would be 12-14. My raw stats are 15% lower than my boosted stats on offense. I could see the unit maybe being 20% lower if it was an air unit since i am russia class. That would be 17 at the lowest, but i am pretty sure i lost some lower than that lately. I will keep a closer eye on my losses to verify. copy that. This the reason for my statement "possibly depending on your bonuses". I wasn't privy to what your attack bonuses were for each category, and thus, was simply making a statement to the extreme to illustrate the possibilities. Sorry if some of this was lost in translation.

Hupernikomen
06-19-2013, 10:05 PM
No problem. I am going to pay much closer attention to my losses now as i suspected that i was losing smaller than i should be, but more than likely it just is due to bonuses. But i do need to get my buildings upgraded better.

warrends
06-20-2013, 04:26 AM
All great ideas. But the OP's suggestion of having not just the top 45 units that you take into battle, but rather maybe the top 45 and the bottom 45, would be fantastic to see. All 2000 would probably too much of a bear on their servers and our bandwidth on our phones. But top and bottom 45 would be really nice to see. Or even just top and bottom 20. This would absolutely help in determining which units to buy now (with valor - I haven't spent a dollar on a unit in ... forever) for future planning when, say as another poster suggested, all of your top 2000 units are indestructible and the units I am buying now become obsolete.

Also a great suggestion above when the top 2000 are indestructible - sell that Infirmary. Had never thought of that. But I have a feeling that I have a long way to go until I have 2000 indestructible units.

TYR_Rune
06-20-2013, 07:22 AM
Use MW toolkit app

Hupernikomen
06-20-2013, 08:12 AM
Use MW toolkit app

With about 500 different units now, i can't see punching in all those units.

mgriss
06-20-2013, 08:45 AM
I have a feeling that sometimes your attack army and defense army aren't actually made up of the very strongest 2000 units every single time you attack or defend... have you ever purchased a unit and watched your profile a/d go down instead of up? I have.

Colombiano
06-20-2013, 10:11 AM
Elite Marines USA
Hello, I am an member in EMA and we are recruiting new members. Brazil#13, Greenland#32, Egypt#13, China#20 and due to last minute changes, Ireland and Columbia just out of top 100. We have dumped inactive members who did not participate and now have open slots. Most of our Faction boosts are at Max. If you have interest in joining and are willing to commit to a group effort please e-mail me with your lvl, stats, gold use and prior war battle points to : gionnyx@yahoo.com or feel free to post on my wall. Thanks for looking

Thief
06-20-2013, 10:23 AM
Best way is to do what was suggested with the Allies. However don't stop there.

Then start an Excel Spreadsheet recording every unit you have higher than the numbers you "projected" to be your lowest. I would say add everything that is 5 poinits lower as well. Then build an Excel spreadsheet identifying Unit, Attack, Defense and type, for everything that meets that criteria in your inventory. (if you don't have 2000 units you need to widen your criteria)

Now you will have to create modifiers for Attack with your boosts and Defense with your boosts. Create a second column for attack and a second for defense. Now take you raw attack and Multiply it by the modifier based on type. You should be able to make a fill down formula that will make this process very quick and easy.

Thats what ive done in the past but haven't in a couple of months as it is time consuming and i'm constantly brininging too many new units into my army. I will probably do it again shortly.