PDA

View Full Version : Latest Android Update 6/19/13

ProCision
06-19-2013, 07:55 AM
So were going back to the insanely inflated stats again? My attack just went up 100k.

Philly982
06-19-2013, 08:08 AM
Looks like it. My stats went up about the same. I noticed immediately after the update that my device was trying to download data from mw_20130614_1 to mw_20130617_4. During the data download the game is unplayable. It force closes during everything that I do. If I can finally trigger the boss event then it force closes. Back in and one hit against the boss, then force close. Check my stats, then force close. Try to send a ticket, force close It is an endless line of force closing. When the data packet mw_20130617_4 finally came through then I checked my inventory and noticed that over 500 indestructible units are missing and dropping my stats by over 180k. I immediately delete and reinstall the app and all of my units are back, but the entire process starts over. I have now counted over 312 force closes and 15 delete/reinstalls in the past 28 hours. Have not seen anything in any of the many android issue threads since the latest update from a mod addressing these issues. Only one person on android in my faction is reporting minimal issues (ie. only crashing the normal 5 - 10 times a day). The remainder are having major issues and some cannot even load the app without it crashing. I cannot send in a ticket through the game since it force closes every attempt. It would be nice to hear from a mod that they at least are aware that major issues are ongoing. This boss event is all but unplayable for many once you get to the point where multiple hits are required.

ProCision
06-19-2013, 08:21 AM
I dont have nearly the issues you are having. I usally get the trifecta of FC's in the morning. Im pretty good through out the day as long as I close the app and not just leave it.

What are you playing on. I am not a Note2 with a 64 gig sd card and I run a script to make my phone think that the internal memory is the SD card. So I have a Note2 with 64 gigs.

Philly982
06-19-2013, 08:46 AM
I am on a Droid X and I have over 14 gigs available. That should be enough right?

The problems I experienced were tolerable even though pretty terrible, but words cannot explain what I am going through after I downloaded the recent Android update.

Ph4ntom Stranger
06-19-2013, 08:51 AM
Have you all checked rivals profile stats and compared them to the battle result screen?

I attacked someone with a profile def of 432k and the result screen showed 755k. That's a huge jump even considering we see the swings in stats. I have done this with multiple rivals and its the same thing. Something is off there again.

ProCision
06-19-2013, 09:06 AM
Have you all checked rivals profile stats and compared them to the battle result screen?

I attacked someone with a profile def of 432k and the result screen showed 755k. That's a huge jump even considering we see the swings in stats. I have done this with multiple rivals and its the same thing. Something is off there again.

We don't see rivals faction boosts or any of their any boosts. That is a huge swing never the less.

Ph4ntom Stranger
06-19-2013, 10:27 AM
We don't see rivals faction boosts or any of their any boosts. That is a huge swing never the less.

I believe prior to this last update we were in fact seeing a players boosts on their profile (minus faction boosts maybe, but on par with what ios players see). That has now definitely changed though. Before this update I was always able to gauge whether I would beat an opponent more often than not just by looking at their profile

ProCision
06-19-2013, 10:48 AM
To be honest I flat out quit raiding and looking, I have been shooting in the dark and from the hip for that last few months. I just went and hit raid and looked, dude had 45k stats, I attacked and it showed 97k.

ProCision
06-19-2013, 09:08 PM
Just got 2nd update, stats are even more off. 3.7.0.3

Philly982
06-20-2013, 04:57 AM
Just got the 2nd update as well. My stats are inflated about 20%. I am also seeing rivals with less than 10k defense but when I attack them it turns out to be closer to 100k. It is still force closing some, but relative to the past couple of days the force close issue is about 90% better for me.

Ph4ntom Stranger
06-20-2013, 05:52 AM
another update with even worse stats? oh lord i don't want to even update then.........